Let's Play a Game

Beheaded

Chris's POV
------------------------

I woke up and checked the time. 5am. Shit, Angelo was meant to wake me up. I got up and walked out yawning.
"Ang why didn't you wake-"
I stared at the glass bottle on the floor and the door which was wide open. I screamed and fell to my knees.
"ANGELO!"
I heard movement and then gasping.
"Oh God."
"THE TV!"
We looked and saw Angelo with his back to us in a chair. His head was hanging and he had some kind of contraption on it. A mask appeared on the screen, making us jump.
"Angelo will be out until Mr. Joshua and Mr. Devin make it to the viewing."
He laughed and the television faded out.
"Guys we have to make sure at least one of us is off the bus at every minute."
The door opened and we spun round to see Josh and Devin. Ricky burst into tears. Josh looked around and swore.
"He's got Ang, hasn't he?"
"Wake up, Mr. Parente!"
A claxon sounded and we stared at the tele to see Angelo awake and panicking.

------------------------------------------------

A/N

This chapter may get messy...... I don't recommend reading it whilst eating or if you feel ill. It may scare some people, it may not scare others......... Just a warning.

Ricky xxx

------------------------------------------------

------------------------
Angelo's POV
------------------------

I could taste coppery metal and blood. I slowly touched my face to find some kind of metal contraption on my face. I let out a sob. A television came on and a puppet on a bike appeared.

"Angelo Parete. You have an amazing life. Yet you choose to ruin it by doing drugs. You shoot up every night, do your band know? They do now. Your challenge is simple. The mask on your face is a reverse bear trap if you will. Let me show you what will happen if you don't find the key in time."

It focused on a polystyrene head. I screamed as it ripped it open. I struggled against my restraints, crying.

"You have a minute to get the key. It's in the intestines of your dead cell mate. Tick tock, tick tock, Angelo."

I sobbed and slowly looked around to see a body. I whined. So far away.... Would I make it in a minute? I sat there crying. I couldn't hear ticking so I assumed I was safe. Electricity caused through the chair and I jumped up. I heard ticking and screamed. I tried to stop it before sprinting to the body. I stared at my old mate, he got me my drugs. I grabbed the knife next to him and he opened his eyes. I sobbed.
"I'm so sorry."
I dragged the knife down his stomach and pushed my hands into his stomach. I gagged and moved my hands about. The ticking was so loud. I'd had about half a minute. I screamed and started pulling his organs out. I snagged my hand on something and grabbed the key. I sobbed in relief.

------------------------
Ricky's POV
------------------------

I sobbed, watching Angelo fumble with the key. He dropped it and screamed. He grabbed it again and got into the key hole.
"Time up."
He screamed and I shot my head away as a metallic screech sounded. Devin let out a small scream, staring at the tele in horror. Josh grabbed him. Chris hugged me tight and I sobbed into his chest.
"No. No. No. No. IT'S A FUCKING DREAM!"
I looked at Ryan who was on his knees hugging his upper body. I looked at the television. He was there but his head. There was blood everywhere. Bone fragments. Brains..... I ran to the toilet and threw up heavily. I coughed harder and choked. I couldn't breathe. Blood was streaming out my mouth. I screamed as best as I could. Someone came running in.
"RICKY! OMIGOD!"
I choked harder on the blood, more and more coming out. A thought shot into my head. 'Just like Angelo's neck.'
I coughed more and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I killed Angelo .-. I'm sorry Parente lovers but I need a way to bring Rage in because I thought this through way too much. You know, my girlfriend thinks I'm gonna be Jigsaw soon. I think like this too easily without any problems or shit....... It honestly wouldn't surprise me if my next mental breakdown I did this shit to someone.

So...... Shit's up with Ricky. "Josh" HAHAHAHA I didn't tell you this...... Because I just thought of it and yea......

So...... It's 4:27am took me a while because I rewrote Ricky's paragraph about 72 times.... Couldn't get it right ~_~ but it's right now ^_^

So..... I might sleep..... Oh fuck no. I'll write you lot another chapter.

Maybe.....

Unless I fall asleep........

So...... Imma go write now....

I like the word so and all the little dotty things at this time of the morning..... I need to sleep more.....

If the next chapter isn't posted along with this lot...... I fell asleep or I got writer's block and went to work on something else so you didn't have a shitty chapter because I scarily like this story e.e

Ricky xxx