Status: Will update if I get a good response!

Will You Love Me?

Chapter 1

Okay, so I had this strange idea of a Vic/Oli fiction.. This will probably turn out to be stupid as fuck, but why not? Eh, I didn’t know what to put as the tags, so I have Fransykes down there because, well, this chapter..

————————————————

"Do you really have to do this today?" Vic groaned, clearly annoyed with Oli. The other male just laughed, pulling Vic across the courtyard to sit on the brick wall.

Oli always wanted to sit there, claiming it gave him a better look at all of the pathetic people they went to school with. The English boy would never say aloud that he actually went up there to be alone with Vic, he wasn’t quiet sure how the smaller boy would like that.

"Of course I do." Oli replied happily. The pair weaved through the busy area, avoiding many lunch trays and bustling people.

"Of course you do." Vic sighed, easily giving in to Oli’s strange obsession with the brick wall. Their brick wall. “Have you seen Kellin today?” Vic asked loudly, hoping Oli had heard him over the noise.

Oli tensed at that question. Why was Vic always wondering about Kellin? Was he not good enough? “No, mate. Sorry.” He answered over his shoulder, not even bothering to hide the malice in his voice.

"Oh, okay." was all Vic mummbled, climbing up the hill that gave access to the brick wall. The two boy carefully sat theirselves down, dangling their feet over the edge. "How was English today?" Vic spoke up, curiously interested in his best friends day.

Oli sighed, shrugging his shoulders lightly. “That fucker, Danny, thought it’d be fun to rip up my homework, put it in his mouth, and then spit it out all over my desk. So, not so great.” Vic felt bad for Oli. He was always getting picked on by Danny and his crew, for stupid reasons too. One of those reasons being, Oli was gay. Danny made it his personal task to torment Oli for it everyday, and it was completely stupid. There were tons of gay people in their school, but Danny only picked on Oli for it.

"I don’t see why you won’t just tell on him." Vic said, picking at the grass behind his back and tearing it to pieces.

"You and I both know that’d do no good. He’s the principals son, he can do no evil, remember? That bloody wanker." Oli mumbled the last part, folding his legs under him and sitting criss-cross apple sause.

"I know, and I wish I could help you," and Vic meant those words, because he hated the thought of his Oli getting hurt. "I can’t stand that they hurt you."

"Hey now," Oli says softly, nudging Vic with his bony elbow, hoping to pull a smile out of the Mexican. "Even if you could, I woul-"

"Wouldn’t want me getting myself hurt over you," Vic interrupted. "I know, you’ve told me. But it wouldn’t stop me! I have to be macho for someone, right?" this caused Oli to laugh. Not just a forced laugh he had been used to giving his family and friends lately, but a real, heart-filled laugh.

Vic blushed lightly, looking over the people in the courtyard. All of them sitting and laughing with their friends. They all sat below, eating their lunch or just talking, completely unnoticing of Vic and Oli sitting up high above them; or, maybe they had just gotten used to the two boys sitting up there, observing them every day.

"Boo!" a voice sounded behind Vic, causing the boy to jump slightly. Kellin came into view, taking the empty space next to Vic, and dangling his feet over the side.

"Kellin! I didn’t think you were here today!" Vic exclaimed, excited to see the raven haired boy. He heard Oli faintly mutter a quiet, ‘Yeah, neither did I.’ But ignored it, and fell into light conversation with Kellin about an upcoming project they had in their music class.

'I'm Kellin Quinn, and I think I'm sooo hot.' Oli tried to mock said boys high-pitched, American accent in his head, only it came out sounding weird, and pathetic. Snorting to himself over his thoughts, he stood from his spot on the wall. “I’ll see you later, Vic. I’ve got to go talk to Josh,” Oli said, not even looking at Vic. He just walked off, leaving the other two by their selves.

"Stupid." He muttered, jogging down the hill, and pushing his way through the multiple bodies. As soon as his eyes landed on Josh he picked up his pace. He needed to vent somehow, and Josh was just the person to help.

"Josh, could I steal you for a moment?" Oli asked, glancing around the small lunchroom table at the slightly familiar faces.

"Uh, yeah," Josh said, standing from his seat. "I’ll catch up with you guys later." He said to the people at the table, all of them just nodding and waving to him.

Oli took a hold of Josh’s wrist, pulling him back through the courtyard and to the student parking area. “You alright, Oli?” Josh asked softly, not wanting to upset his friend.

"Of course I’m not, Josh." Oli said just as softly, but quickly shaking the gentleness from his mind. He was mad right now, he wanted release, and he planned on getting it.

They approached Oli’s car, Josh immediately climbing into the back seat, Oli right behind him. “Shirt off, now.” Oli demanded, taking his own shirt off, making the process much quicker and easier on the both of them. Josh smirked at him, moving his body forward and attaching his lips to Oli’s neck, causing the boy to moan quietly. Josh knew Oli was seeking comfort and pleasure right now, and he’d be damned if he didn’t give it to him.

Oli pushed Josh lightly, signaling for him to lie down, witch Josh happily complied. “So,” Josh started as Oli worked on getting his jeans off. “What was it today?” This was something he always did while Oli proceeded to fuck him. He’d ask the cause, Oli would start ranting, and Josh would just listen.

"That dumb Kellin fucking Quinn,” Oli said, now working on getting Josh out of his boxers. “He just comes over and it’s like I disappear. Invisible. Gone. I’m not good enough for Vic, is that it?” Oli seethed. He tugged his own pants and boxers off, starting to become desperate for Josh’s touch. At least he felt wanted when with Josh.

"Don’t say that, Oli. You are good enough for him, he just can’t see it,” Josh said lightly, running his hand down Oli’s arm, loving the way the boys skin felt under his finger tips. “Yet.” he added as an after thought.

Oli scoffed, “Whatever.” He snapped, rolling a condom onto his hard length, and coating it with lube he had stashed in one of the seat pockets. “You ready?” Oli asked.

"Yes." Josh said plainly, waiting for Oli to start. Oli nodded, lining himself up tp Josh’s entrance, becoming excited. He pushed in, moaning as the heat surrounded his member. "Oh god," Josh groaned in pain. Oli hadn’t prepped him, but he didn’t mind, this wasn’t his first time going through this.

Oli slowly pushed all the way in, stopping once Josh was filled to the base. He looked down at Josh, noticing the look of discomfort of Josh’s face. “I’m sorry.” Oli whispered, leaning down and pressing a light kiss to Josh’s lips. Josh gasped at this, Oli rarely kissed him.

"Y-you can move." Josh mumbled out, hoping Oli understood.

He had in fact heard, and started, as gently as he could, thrusting in and out of Josh, moaning at the pleasure that was over taking his body. “Faster, Oli.” Josh panted, loving the way Oli felt above him.

"Damn, Joshie." Oli moaned when Josh scratched lightly at his back. Josh shuddered at Oli’s words, loving the way his name rolled off of the other boys tongue. He knew his feelings for Oli were developing, and he knew that was risky business. Especially because Oli clearly loved Vic.

Josh felt rage at the though of the Mexican. He was completely, and utterly stupid for not giving Oli the time of the day he truly deserved. “Oh, fuck. Harder.” Josh demanded, pushing his body against Oli’s. Oli pulled out and slammed back in, loving the way Josh’s body shuddered under him.

"Right. Fucking. There." Josh groaned out, letting his hands come up and tangle his fingers in Oli’s hair. He felt like being bold today, so he pulled Oli’s head down, bringing their lips together in a openmouthed kiss. Oli moaned into his mouth, clearly enjoying the kiss.

Oli pulled back. “I’m so close.” He moaned, his hips snapping eratically, pushing him further and further. Knowing Josh needed the release also, he wrapped his hand around Josh’s throbbing member and gave it a few flicks.

"Oli!" Josh yelled, releasing his load over their chests. Oli groaned, the sight sending him over the edge as well.

"Oh fucking hell, Josh. That was great. Thank you." He said between deep breaths. He pulled out of Josh, laying his body across the other male, relaxing for a moment.

"Oli?" Josh whispered, Oli hummed. "I can’t do this with you anymore."

Oli pushed himself up, giving Josh a look of confusion. “What do you mean, you can’t do this anymore?” he whimpered, feeling himself becoming upset. Of course he’d be upset, Josh was the only thing that made him feel wanted and loved, if only for a quick fuck.

"I’m sorry, Oli." Josh muttered, pushing Oli off of him lightly, then gathering his clothes and dressing quickly. He felt bad for making this decision every time he’d glance at Oli’s hurt expression. "I really am.” he said quietly, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss of the boys forehead before climbing out of the car and leaving Oli by himself.

"I’m not wanted by anyone, am I?" Oli asked himself sadly. He got dressed quickly, not really wanting to go back to school, so he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes? No? Maybe? :)

(I already have chapter two.)