Status: Hiatus

Drops of Jupiter

Explanation

Kitty and I haven't spoken for two weeks. That morning I woke up in her bed, she had already gone to work. I assume that I screwed up bad when I listened to her sleep talk, and it's made her feel awkward around me. She did leave a note under my apartment door this morning. She told me to call her on Friday, but that's all. I'm so worried about her.

Kitty was always a good kid. It was just that one incident that led to something more tragic that fucked everything up. It wasn't her fault, no matter what she thinks.

Well. . .

I'll just keep telling her that. That's all she'll ever hear from me, anyways. She's an angel. She didn't cause that thunderstorm; Kitty wasn't the reason why the road was slick. My baby sister can't say the car accident was her doing. Maybe it was because of her that mom and dad were out so late. It might be reasonable to say that dad was so flustered because of his daughter's actions, but that would also drag me in - to say that since I wouldn't go pick her up, I was just as much to blame. Trust me, that tugs at my mind daily, but I force myself to believe otherwise.

But it's done now.

We can't go back and change it.

I'll still blame that damned rain. That's all it was. That's all it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
TC: Train