Black Rainbow

Just the start

Dark, heavy clouds painted the sky. A roll of thunder followed the shocking lightning that lit up the now pitch black land moments before. Sharp shards of ice started to shoot down from the woeful sky, hitting and piercing the ground. A twister ripped the trees from their hold, trapping them in its swilling void, and spiting them out across the land. Ice, still falling. thunder, still deafening. Lightning, still blinding. The storm is still at its peak.
Ashes started to descend from the dark sky, like snow that burnt at the touch. The smouldering ashes set fire to dry wood and trees. To only be put out by the walls of rain that pulsed over the land.
For days and nights, the storm was not over.
It was silent, too silent. Gentle pats were at my window. I got out of my squeaking, decaying bed, to open my heavy door to a surreal sight. Blue sky. Green grass. Houses and trees were back in their foundations and the warm, sweet summer breeze brushed against my pale skin. Still locked in my moment of bliss, I heard the genital pats turn to angry thumps, and then a sharp falling felling devoured me as my world went black.
I jolted up, sweating, panting, terrified. Terrified that my nightmare was real. The silence was there, and so were the pats at my window. I opened my door to a black rainbow lying across the white sky. There were shades of the darkest black to the mustiest grey. A despairing sight, and a sight that could scare many, it was a sight that pondered in my mind.
As I look around, trying to take in what was happening; dark creatures came out slowly from the shadows. They looked as if they had crawled out from the deepest pits of hell. A panicked feeling came over me, as the creatures looked and snarled at me from the shadows...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ill post the rest if i get any reads :) xx