Black Rainbow

A turning point

I wanted to run, hide from my fate that I feared that would come if these hell hounds came at me.
They were like a nightmare, much worse. Pure evil. They were dark haired and had piercing red eyes, like rubies, like the red of roses, like blood, like the blood that dripped from their spear like teeth. They varied in sizes from 4 to six feet tall and there was no doubt that they were strong.
One saw me, it studied me with its obscene eyes, cocked its head with a loud crack and snarled, spitting hot blood over the ground. All seven of these vial creatures ran, pinpointed at me, realizing what was going to happen, my adrenaline kicked in, I sprinted in the opposite direction, surprised at my unnatural speed. I managed to lose them after a long dispute, “bastards...’ I puffed, trying to regain my breath.
The black rainbow was still over head, it had an insulting, mocking, teasing feeling to it as I stared at its strange allurement. Finally able to get out of my trance, I had a glance of my new, ugly world. Everything was gone, trees were burnt and snapped, houses were shells, and peoples belongings, were strewn across the ripped streets. As expected, there was not a soul in sight.
I was alone..
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to comment, and share your ideas :) thanks xx