A Single Daffodil

Challenge Accepted.

Image


After Harry deemed us pals, we ate our food and talked about how much he loved touring in Tokyo and Australia. He went on and on about it, talking animatedly with his hands. I pretended to listen, nodding along at the right moments, but all I could really do was stare at his beautiful features. Watching him talk so passionately about his career was easily appeasing, especially when his eyes got so bright, I was sure the sun lent him a couple of rays. At those moments, I almost forgot that he wasn’t mine anymore, but someone else’s. Someone else got to enjoy his laughter, his eyes, his lips.

The thought was sobering, indeed.

At some point, the manager came to our table to inform us there was a crowd of photographers waiting outside the restaurant. Harry didn’t seem pleased, obviously upset that someone tipped off the paparazzi that we were here (and I hoped that that was the only reason, and not also because he didn’t want to be photographed with me). Before Harry could call in his bodyguards (because oh, by the way, he had three of them now), I held up my hands and offered to walk out the back and make my own way home. He protested immediately, as I presumed he would, but I assured him I wanted to walk around the city myself before heading back. He didn’t look happy about it, but he didn’t exactly fight me on it either.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” Harry asked as we both stopped right outside the two front doors of the restaurant. His Range Rover was parked outside, and I could already see the cluster of people and cameras waiting outside for him. I definitely didn’t miss that. “Because I can easily drive around the block a couple of times and pick you up. I don’t want you to get lost.”

“Oh my God, Harry. Seriously. I’m good.” I rolled my eyes and joking punched his shoulder. Isn’t that the kinda thing friends do these days? “I’m not entirely unprepared for London city, you know. I got this cool thing called the iPhone that basically does all the thinking and GPSing for me.”

“Right.” Harry narrowed his eyes at me, quirking a smile before shaking his head. “See you later, then?”

“Sure.” I nodded. “Later.”

I gave him a wave as he backed away and turned to the doors. I watched his brilliant figure advance towards the crowd outside, shining like a true rockstar as he politely smiled at all the flashing cameras. His walk towards the paparazzi was more confident now; he’s probably gotten enough practice of approaching them over the year. The paparazzi engulfed him entirely, and after a couple of more seconds, he completely disappeared.

I leisurely walked back to the hotel, mulling over everything. Harry was so excited about the idea of us being friends, and I couldn’t understand why. It hurt so much being in his presence and not being able to act how we used to. It was painful, especially to think how easy it was for him to write off what we had last summer. I gripped onto my favorite memories of us like they were the only reason I kept breathing. They were the only reason I kept breathing. They were the motives behind my every breath, every heartbeat, every blink, everyday we were apart. How was it all so easy for him, when it was him who originally wanted us to stay together when he left? Wasn’t he the one who said ‘I love you’ first? Weren’t we both torn by saying goodbye to each other?

I stopped walking when I got to the corner of the street. I checked both the street both ways before crossing. I only had a couple of more blocks to go before I was back at the hotel.

Harry and I were friends now. “Officially”, according to him. Should I have been more resistant? What was the point, anyways? He gave up so quickly on us, maybe I should just give up too. I didn’t come to London to start something with Harry. I was here for a breather and to support the team at the Olympics.

By the time I walked into the main foyer of the hotel, I was exhausted, both emotionally and physically. I overestimated how far away the hotel was from where we ate. My feet were really feeling it when I got up to my floor. It couldn’t hurt to have a little nap before I catch up with the team at practice in an hour.

When I walked up to the door of my hotel room, I had every intention of diving straight into bed and forgetting the world with slumber. However, that clearly wasn’t going to be the case because when I walked in, I couldn’t even see my bed. It was completely covered with bodies.

One Direction bodies.

“VITA!” The four of them shouted the second I walked in. Before I could even register what was happening, I was tackled to the floor by the four giggling boys.

“Vita sandwich!” I heard Niall exclaim excitedly.

“More like, Vita Sub!” Louis yelled, rolling around on top of us. “More ingredients, better type of sandwich.”

“Can’t breathe!” I yelled back. “Lungs collapsing!”

“Sorry Vita, they wouldn’t leave until they saw you.” I heard Sophia’s less-than-apologetic voice from across the room.

“We just missed you so much!” Liam cried as they all eventually decided to get off me and pull me up. “I couldn’t bare another second without seeing your face!”

“It’s so great to see ya, Vita.” Zayn pulled me into a real hug. Ah, Zayn, always the sensible and lovely one. “Couldn’t believe the news when I heard you were in town.”

“It’s good to see you too!” I meant it.

“Where’ve you been, then?” Louis asked as the rest of the boys went back to lounge on the beds. I noticed Jayden immediately put Liam in a headlock and they both started laughing. The bromance is back.

“Lunching it up in London.” I answered as I dropped my messenger bag on a nearby table. I didn’t feel like telling them the Harry part, not just yet. I was still trying to wrap my head around it.

“What the hell! And you didn’t think to call up yer favorite Irish prince?” Niall feigned a hurt expression. “For shame, Vita Spoelstra, for shame!”

“I didn’t even know y’all were in town!” I answered honestly, dropping into the empty spot between Liam and Zayn. “What the hell are you guys doing here, anyhow? Shouldn’t you be, I don’t know, doing rockstar things in a different country or something? Signing boobies? Kissing baby foreheads? Knocking champagne bottles against ships?”

“We’re off for the summer.” Zayn replied with a grin. “Our Fall American tour doesn’t start until August!”

“So you’re stuck with us for the remainder of your stay.” Louis added. Niall and Liam nodded.

“How fabulous.” I rolled my eyes. Harry’s prediction was true.

“We’re actually here to invite you to a party tomorrow!” Niall said excitedly.

“My party, actually.” Liam butted in. “Pool party at my house!”

“A pool party!” Sophia shouted, immediately standing up. She went over to her suitcases and started rummaging through her stuff. “Ay dios mio! I hope I brought my bikini!”

“A pool party?” I asked, instantly weary. “I don’t know...”

“You have to come.” Louis insisted. “We want you to meet all our friends! And there will be plenty of booze and hotdogs.”

“HOTDOGS?” Jayden practically fell off the bed with delight. “I’m sold. Oh my God, I’m so fucking sold.”

“Go on, Vita. We’ll have a right laugh tomorrow!” Zayn added. “It’s been yonks since we’ve caught up! We’ve missed you, pal.”
Pal. The word had left a bad taste in my mouth.

“Alright, fine.” I reluctantly agreed. “But only because it looked like Niall was gonna cry if I said no.”

“Oi!” He glared at me before picking up a pillow and throwing it at me. It hit me square in the face.

“Hey!” I exclaimed, immediately launching myself at him. I landed on him with the pillow.

“Vita Sub!” Louis cried out again.

“Wait, no--” I didn’t have a chance to defend myself. Louis, Liam and Zayn immediately flung themselves on top of me again. Niall even managed to wiggle himself from under me and jumped on top of Zayn, making the pile heavier.

I started to laugh, even with the load of them sitting on top of me. Harry and his new girlfriend be damned, I was excited to see these four crazy boys again.

+++


Liam’s house was enormous.

Which should have been expected, I guess, since he was 1/5 of the most famous boy band in the world.

I looked up at the beautiful, three-story house in awe the next day. Our designated driver from the hotel dropped us off right at the front of the tall iron gates. Cars were parked arbitrarily on the lawn and across the street.

“Welcome to the House of Payne!” Liam answered the door in just his swimming trunks, a smudge of sunscreen on the tip of his nose, and what appeared to be a child’s pool floatie in the shape of a cat wedged on the top of his head. He was holding a beer. “Well, if it isn’t my American Hustlers!”

“Liam, what the hell?” I laughed when he pulled me into a hug. “Drunk already and it’s not even noon.”

“You betcha!” He replied after doing his ‘secret handshake’ with Jayden. After a quick hug with Sophia, we followed him into the foyer. “Come on! Everyone is in the back!”

I nervously tucked the pale blue towel I brought under my arm as I lifted my cat-eye sunglasses from my eyes. I had my hair tied into a tight knot on the top of my head and wore a loose muscle t-shaped tank top with Bowie’s face on it and old high-waisted denim shorts over my bikini. It was a new bikini that Sophia forced me to buy at Topshop this morning when we realized neither of us brought our swimwear to London. It was smaller than I was used to, but it was a vivid red and polka dotted. I was hesitant about the lack of material on the little thing, but when Sophia pulled out the big guns, I knew I had to buy it:

“Don’t you want Harry to see what he’s missing out on?” Sophia said when she caught me eyeing the bikini. “He’ll be forgetting to call you ‘pal’ when you show up in that.”

The thought was amusing.

But here I was, bravely wearing the little polka-dotted bikini, trying not to look like I was desperately searching for him.

Liam lazily pointed out all the rooms we passed as we walked out into his backyard. The living room, the game room, the bathroom (“with a jacuzzi!” he added), the gym room. We finally reached the kitchen, where a bunch of people were hanging around. My eyes immediately scanned the crowd, searching for one particular face. Of course, he was no where in sight. I tried to hide my disappointment.

“Over here, ya turd nuggets!” My attention was directed to corner of the kitchen area. Louis, Niall and Zayn were standing with a couple of girls and were waving us over.

Liam, the drunken fool, slung an arm around my shoulder and directed me over to the rest of the guys. When we reached them, Niall handed us beer while Louis and Zayn excitedly introduced us to their girlfriends. I felt embarrassed for not even knowing they had girlfriends.

“We’ve heard so much about you.” Eleanor, Louis’s girlfriend, said politely to me. She had lovely long brown hair and friendly eyes.

“Yeah, the lads haven’t stopped going on about their ‘American friends’ since they left Miami last year!” Perrie added. She was Zayn’s girlfriend, which was totally understandable because she was absolutely stunning. They were going to make beautiful babies one day. “Are you in town long?”

“Until the end of July.” I replied with a smile.

The longer I talked to Eleanor and Perry, the more I liked them. I learned that Eleanor was an advertising student at the University of Manchester and she was planning on moving to New York City when she graduated in a year. She was very soft spoken, and had the longest eyelashes I’d ever seen. Perry was much louder than Eleanor in comparison, which makes sense when I learnt that she was apart of a popular girl band in England called Little Mix. They were going on their first tour in America in the Fall, opening for none other than One Direction. I caught Zayn grinning at her when she talked about it with enthusiasm. It was downright adorable.

At some point, I meandered outside with Sophia, Perry, and Eleanor when the rest of the guys decided they wanted to play a game of soccer --excuse me, football--in the back. Liam had a huge backyard with a wide pool that was spotted with a couple of floaties and friends. While Sophia happily chatted the ears off of Perry and Eleanor, I scanned the crowd once more. Nothing. I didn’t see him anywhere. I started to wonder if he was even going to show up. I just sort of assumed.

“Ugh, we’re missing one.” I heard Niall groan as he separated the boys into teams next to us. “We need one more player to make it even.”

“I’ll be right back.” I excused myself from the three girls. I left my beer next to Sophia and dropped my sunglasses back over my eyes as I walked over to Niall and the rest of the guys. There were a couple of more guys I didn’t recognize standing around. “Hey Niall. I’ll take a whack at it.”

“What? At footie?” Niall looked surprised. “No offense, Spoely, but you’re a girl!”

I tilted my head and pushed my sunglasses low enough to show him my narrowed eyes. Jayden let out a low whistle while the other guys looked at me with amusement.

“You just released the Kraken, Horan.” Jayden kicked the ball over to me. “Show them.”

When the soccer ball rolled over to me, I dipped my foot under it, letting it rest on my instep before kicking it up onto my knees. I bounced the ball between both knees before drop-kicking it into the goal next to us. The ball made a satisfying ‘swoosh’ sound as it hit the net.

Everyone’s jaws dropped except Jayden’s, who was merely grinning.

“What the fuck!” Liam started jumping around. “Are you kidding me, Vita!? Since when could you bend it like fucking Beckham!?”

“You are an enigma, Vita Spoelstra.” Louis started to slow clap.

“She was captain of the soccer team all throughout Middle school and High school.” Jayden explained with a laugh. “She brought us to the championships every year.”

“Eh, it was a team effort.” I shrugged innocently. Niall was still staring at me in shock. “So, whose team am I on?”

I ended up on Jayden, Louis and Liam’s team while Niall and Zayn were on a team with two other guys called Nick and Teddy. I was, by no means, amazing at soccer, especially since I haven’t played it since senior year of High school, but I was good enough to keep up with a couple of boys. While Jayden manned the goalie, Louis and I were the goalie snipers and oh, poor little Liam, just tried to not spill his beer while he ran back and forth.

Within thirty minutes, there was a tie between the two teams: 4-4. When Louis kicked the ball to me, I easily zig-zagged across the pitch, tactfully avoiding Zayn, Teddy and Nick.

“Go on, Vita!” I heard Perry yell from the sidelines. “Girlpower and all that!”

Niall was guarding the goal, and watched me wearily as I came at him with full speed. When I was close enough, I twisted around, lifted the ball into the air and scissor-kicked it into the goal. Niall mistakenly dived the wrong way.

Eleanor, Perry and Sophia cheered from the sidelines while I twisted around to grin triumphantly. I forgot how good it felt to get a goal.

“I give up.” Niall rolled around in the grass with defeat. “She’s too good. Just too, too, too good.”

Liam let out a loud ‘WHOO’ as he ran towards me. “Come here, you legend!” He ducked down and threw me over his shoulder. I started to laugh when he spun us around. Eventually, he stopped and started walking off the pitch. “Time for a well-deserved water break!”

At first, I thought he was talking about getting a drink of water, but that went to shit when I realized he was heading towards the pool. “Wait, Liam! Don’t you dare--”

Splash.

He threw both of us into the pool.

When I came up for air, the rest of the guys were standing on the edge of the pool, shouting with laughter. It didn’t take much longer before their own canon balls started and the water was splashed into my eyes.

I laughed, pushing my hair and water away from my eyes. My entire outfit was completely soaked, but the water was refreshing after playing soccer in the hot sun.

“You couldn’t let me take my clothes off at least!?” I scolded Liam as I shoved a heap of water in his face. He ducked before coming back up to laugh.

“Who’s taking their clothes off?” I twisted in my spot to see Harry standing near the edge of the pool with a smirk. His curls were so big that they were blocking out the sun, creating some sort of shiny halo around his head.

I gulped.

I don’t think the shock of seeing him in person again would ever wear off.

“Harry, you dingus, why are you always late?” Liam swam up next to me. I was suddenly thankful he was next to me because Harry’s shirtless torso and tiny yellow swimming shorts had rendered me speechless. In a span of twenty seconds, I went from feeling completely normal to some sort of old pervy jenkins.

Niall started swimming circles around me. “Did you see this one playing footie with us?” Niall piped up. “She’s a right tit for hiding her skills from us!”

I laughed at Niall before looking up at Harry. He was watching me with an amused expression.

“I might have caught the last couple of minutes.” He said. I wondered if he was impressed. “I didn’t know you could play football, Vita?”

I was about to respond with a sly remark just to be mysterious, but my name was called from the other side of the pool.

“Hey Vita!” When I turned, it was Teddy, standing on the edge of the pool with two towels in his hands. “Want to get a drink with me?”

Teddy wasn’t a bad looking dude. He had a face that was very easy on the eyes. He was tall, well built, and if he was in the correct lighting, slightly resembled Zac Efron.

When I looked back at Harry, he was glaring at Teddy. I couldn’t help the smirk that was crawling on my face. Perfect.

“Sure!” I replied. I started swimming backwards to his side of the pool while I grinned at the three boys --Harry, especially. “Catch up with you fools later!”

I pulled myself out the pool as gracefully as I could before taking the towel Teddy offered me and wrapping myself in it. I tried to ignore the stare that Harry was burning into my back as I followed Teddy into Liam’s house. I felt like a million bucks, knowing what I just did really pissed him off.

I followed Teddy into the kitchen, where Liam lined up all the drinks for his guests. It was more like an organized mess, with alcohol beverages on one side, and the non-alcoholic beverages on the other side.

“Uh.” I stopped, scanning the soda selection. “Where the hell is the Dr. Pepper?”

“Dr. Pepper?” Teddy repeated, grabbing a can of beer. “I think England stopped distributing that because no one was drinking it.”

“What!” I exclaimed, clutching my heart. “That is the worst thing I have ever heard!”
“We have Coca-Cola, you mad girl.” Teddy laughed, grabbing the can and handing it over to me. “It’s practically the same thing.”

I pouted, taking the coke from him. It was nowhere near the same thing.

“Clearly you’re not from around here.” Teddy mused. “And that Southern drawl kinda gives you away .”

“Southern drawl!?” I gaped at him. “No, no. Floridians don’t have real Southern accents. We kinda just talk and American comes out. It’s weird.”

Teddy made a shape of an ‘O’ with his mouth as he leaned back into the counter. “So you’re from Florida!”

“Born and raised.” I said.

“And what’s a pretty little Floridian thing, like yourself, doing all the way over here in the Queen’s land?” He asked casually.

I smiled up at him, realizing pretty quickly that he was flirting with me. Or maybe he was just being friendly. It was always hard to tell with guys like Teddy. When they’re attractive, they think they can victoriously win over any girl they want. And judging by the apparent glint in Teddy’s eye, it was easy to see that he was slippery. Very slippery.

So I continued to smile sweetly and replied. “Olympics.”

“Please tell me you saw the USA vs England football match the other day!” He exclaimed. “That was some game.”

I nodded feverishly, excited that I could finally talk about the game with someone. “I was there! Man, when the captain of the English team yanked the pony tail of that center forward, I just about--”

THUD.

I was cut off and immediately taken aback when Harry came out of nowhere, pushing himself right in between me and Teddy. He dropped a huge box on the counter behind us silently, before turning to Teddy. I was too distracted by the fact that Harry just dropped a huge box of Dr. Pepper to catch the tail end of whatever face he made at Teddy.

Teddy cleared his throat, doubtlessly uncomfortable by Harry’s sudden invasion. He pushed off the counter and turned to me. “I better go check on the hotdog situation outside. It was good talking to you, Vita.”

“You too!” I grinned at him. When he walked away, I let my face fall into a scowl and pointed it right at Harry. He pretended not to notice. “Um, do you mind?”

“Oh, sorry, were you two chinwagging it over here?” Harry narrowed his eyes at me. “Having a little tittle-tattle, were you?”

“What the--chinwagging? Tittle-tattle?” I made an unpleasant face. “What is your deal? Teddy and I were having a really nice conversation.”

My eyes lingered over to the box of Dr. Pepper cans. When were we going to address the fact that Harry was a possessor of a drink--my favorite drink, no less--that was evidently non-existent in the country? My taste buds were stinging with want.

Harry let out an irritated exhale as he ran a hand through his hair. “Look, you can talk to anyone else. Literally, anyone, but not Teddy. Stay away from him, alright? He’s bad news.”

I tried not to look absolutely chuffed as I watched Harry continue to run his fingers through his hair. I’ve never seen Harry wear jealously. And while I wanted to gloat forever about his reaction, it also occurred to me just how unreasonable he was actually being. Since when did he get to put in his two cents?

I crossed my arms across my chest, letting the towel drape over my shoulders. My tank and shorts were no longer wet, but damp and slightly chilly thanks to Liam’s air conditioning. I tried not to shiver. “What’s it to you, Styles? The other guys seem to be pretty unscathed by his company.”

I was desperate to change subject because it felt like this conversation was about to hit dangerous territory if it wasn’t re-directed to a different region. So I jerked my chin at the Dr. Pepper case. “You want to explain how you managed to get your scrawny English hands on that treasure chest of soda in a country that doesn’t believe in such riches?”

“First of all, how dare you?” Harry lifted both of his hands, wiggling his fingers in front of my face. “These are not scrawny. These are manly! Firm! Strong!”

Fighting the smile prying it’s way on my lips was useless. He always got so uptight when I teased him about his hands.

“Second of all, ever since you ruined my taste-buds with American foodstuffs, I’ve been quite fanatical about Dr. Pepper. I have to order it in bulk from Georgia, which is surprisingly dear as fart as shipping costs go.” He reaches into the box and picks out a can. He looks up at me and pops the can open with a grin. “But it’s all worth it.”

“Okay, I didn’t ruin your damn taste-buds. If anything, I strengthened them. You Brits have weak taste palettes and it’s no wonder judging by how popular tea and fish n chips is here. I welcomed you to the world of burgers, hotdogs and nachos.” I hopped up onto the counter and reached for my own Dr. Pepper. I was waiting for Harry to protest but he didn’t say anything. “You should be thanking me.”

“Thanking you!?” He repeated with an incredulous look. “I should be suing you! Remember when you dared me to drink ten Dr. Peppers in twenty minutes!? I almost died!”

I snorted into the sip of Dr. Pepper I was taking when he said it. I pulled the can away from my mouth to laugh loudly. “You’re such a baby! You ended up throwing up after the third can, anyways!”

“‘Course I did, Crazy! We just came back from that Chipotle place you love so much.” He shook his head, smiling at the memory.

We were sharing a moment, a sweet moment. Getting lost in one of our memories together was strange because I’ve only ever experienced them alone since last summer. Watching Harry enjoy the memory made me realize maybe I wasn’t the only one who missed being us.

I grinned before swinging my foot out at Harry, letting it collide with his right leg. He bent away from me, laughing.

“What was that for?” He asked, the sound of playfulness staining his voice.

“Nothing.” I laughed. “I just...I missed--”

“There you are!” I was interrupted by a voice that wasn’t Harry’s. We both looked to our left to see Tanya walking towards us in nothing but a skimpy bikini. Her long, wavy black hair, cascaded down past her shoulders like a consistent waterfall and her cat-eyeliner looked flawless.

My heart dropped.

“I was wondering where you went off to.” Tanya spoke again, giving Harry a huge grin. She didn’t look in my direction once. Instead, she leaned in and kissed Harry on the cheek. My heart sunk further.

Harry was smiling, but the expression didn’t quite meet his eyes. “Hiya, love. I was just getting a drink.”

I suddenly felt so small, watching them be a couple. It didn’t help that Tanya was looking gorgeous and here I was, hair sticking out in different directions after drying from the chlorine-filled water, smudged makeup, damp clothing clinging awkwardly to my body. The red polkadot bikini that I once felt so confident about, was now hiding insecurely underneath my damp clothes.

Finally, Tanya looked over at me and her face fell slightly. “Oh! You’re...aren’t you that girl who knocked over the waiter the other night?”

My cheeks felt hot with embarrassment. While I knew she was only asking an innocent question, it felt so fucking condescending.

“Yep.” I replied coolly. “I have a knack for being clumsy in unfortunate situations.”

“Tanya, this is my friend Vita.” Harry interjected. I wonder how awkward he felt now, introducing his new girlfriend to an old flame. “Vita, this is my girlfriend. Tanya.”

I almost went for a handshake but then I realized no fucking way. Instead, I offered a tight smile. “Nice to meet you.”

It wasn’t nice at all.

“Vita’s in town for the Olympics.” Harry went on, trying to make this tricky situation pleasant. “Her dad is the coach of the Olympic basketball team.”

“Isn’t that funny!” Tanya faked interest while she calmly looped her arm around Harry’s. She was claiming her territory. It was making my blood boil. I kept a straight face. “My older brother is on the Olympic basketball team. For Britain, obviously. Andrew Sullivan? Yeah, he’s the UK’s best basketball player. And possibly in the world.”

My mouth parted in shock, trying to figure out if she was just making a really terrible joke. Harry looked over at me and gave me a look that told me we were thinking the same thing.

“In the world?” My question came out as a laugh. Now I was being condescending. The ball was in my court. “Wait, I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. Was that sarcastic?”

“No.” She narrowed her eyes at me. “Britain has won every game in the Olympics so far and it’s because of my brother. He’s the best player in the game.”

Harry cleared his throat, looking around desperately for help. “You know, I’m actually pretty hungry, maybe we should--”

“They’re winning every game because they’ve literally only played two games and those two games were against Australia and Israel, who, by the way, don’t even really take basketball seriously.” I was going off, but I couldn’t help it. Her brother was the best player in the game? Has she been living under a rock?

“Who’s your team? USA?” Tanya smirked, tilting her head as she looked at me. Harry looked nervous. “Aren’t we playing each other this week?” She giggled, and it made me want to strangle her. Or water-board her with Dr. Pepper. “That should be a great game. I got court side tickets for us, Harry.”

I knew exactly what she was doing. She was challenging me. Now I was wondering if she knew who I was all along. The name ‘Vita Spoelstra’ was not a foreign name to her at all. It was apparent to me that she has done her research.

Girls, I thought as I sized her up, They’re all the same.

“That’s going to be an excellent game.” I said, now sliding down from the counter and standing up. At least Tanya wasn’t taller than me. “I do apologize, but I’m afraid I must bid you adieu. I’m feeling rather ravenous and I heard there were hotdogs at this shindig. I’ll see you two at the game.”

With one last smile, I pushed my way past the two lovebirds and headed outside. Tanya wanted a challenge? Well, challenge fucking accepted. Not only will I be at that damn game this week, but I’ll come prepared. Prepared, determined, and ready to kill.

When I spotted Sophia, Perrie and Eleanor lounging on a couple of sun beds by the pool, I walked over to them.

“Hey gals, I have a question.” I said loudly as I approached them. “Where are the best shopping spots in London?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm the worst writer in the world, I know it. It's been forever since I've updated and I truly apologize. I have no good excuse, only that life really got in the way this time. School started again, homework assignments are super demanding, people want to hang out. etc etc! But I made sure to make this update super long, and full of fun things.

The next chapter is actually one of my favorites. It's quite funny actually. I think you'll enjoy it :)

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this chapter! Love you guys for being so patient with me! I appreciate every single one of you!! xx