Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

evening before highschool

September,12th,Thursday 7:30 p.m

Diary,am i the only one that realizes school starts on FRIDAY THE 13TH!!?
greaat let the madness begin,any ways diary i need more hair gel you know gotta gel up the devil lock so good night for now FYI cant wait to meet my sisters 5th new boyfriend this past month and last month cant wait to see how she uses him now...
((not diary entry anymore))
Phone rings. "hello?" I asked? "hey pipsqueak." it was my sister Marley. "hey slut." i responded back. "ha ha ha we'll be there in 5 mins." "ok i'll be on the porch" i hung up then slipped my vans on then walked down the hall mother was cooking her hair classic as normal turned around and speed walked to me in red high heels and put her hands on my cheeks with her red,long,claws. "My baby boy!!starting high school tomorrow!!!awwww!!!" and was squishing my cheeks together. "mom gotta go Marley is taking me to get more hair gel." i said with my face looking like a fish. "awww ok but at least give me a kiss on the cheek before you go." she put her claws back down beside her hips and bent down waiting for a kiss. i gave her the kiss and grabbed my black blazer and slipped it on over my shirt with the skull candy logo and walked out onto the porch.A pedo van pulled up into the drive way. "so this is the mans ride hehe dad will sure ask why his daughter is dating either a pedo or kid like Kelso ((that 70's show))" i mumbled before my sister called out the window and said get in. i climbed in through the back doors looked at the driver seat, he had long black or dark dark brown hair with dark green highlights,blood shot eyes and pasty skin. GRRREAT a stoner boyfriend very very lovely. "so short stack we will stop at target get your gel then we will all go to the ice cream shack at the beach." she laid out our whole night plan. "kid you got one smokin' sister better than getting high with my buds." he leaned down and whispered in my ear his breath was horrible worst than how the bathroom smells when Marley is on her period and his teeth horrifying shade of yellow like moms old plaid yellow jumper from when she was a pin up girl, exactly how Marley has long legs and slim body with large boobs and huge ass.Anyways i sat in a seat in the middle row and he backed up and sped out the housing development then 3 mins later we dawn apon a lit up target i rushed in to the beauty/hair got my sleek gel then got stuck staring at shades of eye shadow and found my self buying some long lasting black eye shadow...which the clerk looked at me funny and asked why a 10 yr old is buying eye shadow."i'm 14 i'm very short.." i looked away pissed off and rushed out and climbed into the van. Then my sister popped in a Eisenfunk disc and the music drums pounded the whole van like someone was banging in it.We arrived at the beach with a blue wood sign saying welcome to Rhode island beach and the sand glisten in the dark and you could see the lights of new York city glowing in the distant we got ice cream devoured it got home and fell into our beds and drifted to sleep.