Take Me All the Way

Late Nights At The Beach

Image

My name is Scarlett. I just moved to New York with my best friend to live my life away from the quiet country of Tennessee. Nothing is turning out the way I thought it would. I walked into my New York flat and saw my best friend Maddie sitting on the couch. I walked over and flopped down beside her. “Maddie, do you know how many times I was called fat today?” Maddie’s eyes grew huge. “Scar, you’re not fat!” “Well it seems I am here. You know I wish we were back to the days when curves were beautiful. Betty Page was a size 16 and you didn’t see her getting’ shit daily. It’s like if you aren’t a size zero now a days you are fat.” “Please. You know what we need sweetie?” “What?” “We need a night out at the beach with a cooler of Mike’s Hard Lemonade and a bottle of Jack.” I smiled at her and jumped up from the couch. “What are we waiting for? Let me get changed while you load up the truck.”

An hour later Maddie and I were sitting around a bonfire on the beach with music drifting from the windows of the truck. I’d already had 3 Mike’s and 2 shots of Jack so I was a little tipsy. She’s Country by Jason Aldean started playing and I squealed as I stood up. I started dancing, shanking my hips from side to side as a group of guys walked by. They sat around in a group about twenty feet from us. I pulled Maddie up with me and we did a little line dance then I turned facing her back and we finished off the song with a little bump and grind. We fell to the sand laughing as Maddie reached for the bottle of Jack. “Scar, that was so fun!” I giggled as I looked over at the group of guys who were smoking and drinking. I saw one of the guys looking at me. He was beautiful. His head was shaved on the sides and he had a bleach blonde Mohawk a lip ring and a what we call a bull ring back home. I had always been into rock and metal music when I was in Tennessee, but me and Maddie were one of the few people there that actually liked it. I had never seen a man that looked like this back home. You couldn’t get the guys there out of jeans and plaid shirts. Maddie handed me the bottle of Jack and I broke my eye contact as I took a swig. As I lower the bottle Down With The Sickness by Disturbed starts to play and Maddie grinned at me.This is my jam! She runs over and cranks up the music as I begin to sing.

Aiden’s POV
The guys and I walked down to the beach to have a little party. As we walked down the beach we see two girls next to a pickup truck drinking and laughing. I looked at the blonde and smiled as she stood up when a country song came on. The guys and I walked about twenty feet away and sat down at our own bonfire, but I couldn’t stop watching this girl. She was shaking her hips from side to side along with her head. True she was larger than most girls, but she was beautiful and graceful. As the song started to come closer to the end she grabbed her brunette friend and pulled her up. They did a little line dance and then turned into a bump and grind. I swear my eyes about popped out of my head watching these two women. As the song ended they fell to the sand laughing and drinking from a bottle. The next song came on their radio and the brunette got up and ran to the truck to turn it up. Jaxson elbowed me and handed me a bottle of beer. “Can you feel that? Ah, shit…” The words float over to me on the air and my head snaps up as a beautiful voice sings. “Drowning deep in my sea of loathing Broken your servant I kneel (Will you give in to me?) It seems what's left of my human side Is slowly changing in me (Will you give in to me?)… Looking at my own reflection When suddenly it changes Violently it changes (oh no) There is no turning back now You've woken up the demon in me…” I couldn’t help myself. I got up from my spot in the group and slowly walk over taking in the scene before me. The blonde woman is singing with all her heart, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. “Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Open up your hate, and let it flow into me Get up, come on get down with the sickness You mother get up come on get down with the sickness You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness Madness is the gift, that has been given to me…” I catch a glint of metal at her mouth and as I look closer I see that she has her lip pierced. That I wasn’t expecting. At first glance she didn’t look like the kind of girl that would listen to Disturbed and pierce up her face. She was even more beautiful than I thought she was. “I can see inside you, the sickness is rising Don't try to deny what you feel (Will you give in to me?) It seems that all that was good has died And is decaying in me (Will you give in to me?) It seems you're having some trouble In dealing with these changes Living with these changes (oh no) The world is a scary place Now that you've woken up the demon in me…” I stood about ten feet from the girls who had yet to notice me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the blonde woman as she continued to sing in her beautiful voice. “Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Open up your hate, and let it flow into me Get up, come on get down with the sickness You mother get up come on get down with the sickness You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness Madness is the gift, that has been given to me…” The brunette woman joined in singing the next part. “(And when I dream And when I dream And when I dream And when I dream) No mommy, don't do it again Don't do it again I'll be a good boy I'll be a good boy, I promise No mommy don't hit me Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy? Don't do it, you're hurting me Why did you have to be such a bitch Why don't you, Why don't you just fuck off and die Why can't you just fuck off and die Why can't you just leave here and die Never stick your hand in my face again bitch FUCK YOU I don't need this shit You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore How would you like to see how it feels mommy Here it comes, get ready to die…” I chuckled and the blonde woman’s head snapped in my direction but she never stopped singing. Instead she shot me a smirk and continued. “Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Get up, come on get down with the sickness Open up your hate, and let it flow into me Get up, come on get down with the sickness You mother get up come on get down with the sickness You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness Madness has now come over me.”

Scarlett’s POV
Near the end of the song I heard a male chuckle and I snapped my head in that direction. The blonde guy from the group of guys was standing about ten feet from us watching us sing. I didn’t stop. I just shot him a smirk and continued. When I finished singing he clapped and walked closer. “Mind if I sit?” I shook my head no and motioned for him to sit. He sat down beside me and stuck his hand out. “I’m Aiden.” “Scarlett.” “You have a beautiful voice Scarlett.” I smiled and blushed. “Thanks. This is my friend Maddie.” “Nice to meet you Maddie.” “You too.” She said with a smile. I held out my bottle. “You want some Jack?” “Sure. Thanks.” He took the bottle and took a swig before handing it back. “So, Scarlett, where are you and Maddie from? You don’t sound like you’re from New York.” I nodded my head. “Yeah we stick out around here. We’re from Tennessee.” “Cool. Where at in Tennessee?” “We lived about 25 miles from Memphis.” “The birth place of rock’n’roll. Awesome!” He said with a smile. “You know when I first saw you I didn’t have you pegged as a hard rock girl.” I laughed and gave him a big smile. “You know people gave me hell for it back home. My dad called it devil music and couldn’t understand why I loved it. For me it’s deep and the words have more meaning than most music. It’s like they get me.” Aiden put his hand over his heart and grinned while saying, “I think you’ve stolen my heart. Will you marry me?” I laughed and pushed him. “Please! I just met you!” He looked at me seriously. “I know but we should hang out sometime. You seem like an awesome person. Why don’t you guys come to Johnny’s bar on Friday. My band is playing there and when we’re done we can hang out.” “Okay. It’s a date.” Aiden smiled and stood up to walk back over to his group of friends.” Maddie smiled at me. “Ohh wee girl he’s got it bad for you.” “Please what are you talking about?” “Girlie he was undressing you with his eyes.” I blushed and pushed Maddie. “Come on! Let’s get home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :D

Scarlett's Outfit