Take Me All the Way

Closer

Image

Scarlett’s POV
Thursday and Friday morning seemed to drag on for me. I was excited to go to the bar with Maddie. She said that while we were there she had an interview for their open bartending position. She worked as a bartender on Beale Street when we lived back in Tennessee so hopefully she’ll get this job. She makes a mean ass Cowgirl Quencher. When the clock chimed 6:00 I went into the bathroom to get ready. I walked out of the bathroom and Maddie wolf whistled at me. “Damn girlie! You could change me!” I laughed and looked her over. “You decided to go comfortable I see.” “Well it’s not really practical to go to a bartending interview in a dress and heels.” I nodded. “I suppose you’re right, but you know I’m rockin’ this dress.” Maddie laughed. “Like I said you could change me.” I grinned at her as I grabbed my keys. “Well, let’s get going.”
I rolled my 1967 Chevy Camaro to a stop outside Johnny’s bar and looked over at Maddie. “Mad, I’m really nervous.” Maddie looked over at me with huge eyes. It wasn’t like me to be nervous. “Is it because of Aiden?” I nodded. “He’s the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.” Maddie laughed and I shot her a look. “Come on Scar. It’ll be fine. Just be yourself.” I nodded and stepped out of the car. I walked through the door with Maddie close behind. The band was getting ready to play. I looked over the guys and instantly spotted Aiden standing behind a microphone holding a Fender Strat. I started to look away but did a double take. His guitar was purple! I smiled to myself. This man is starting to win me over more. Purple is my favorite color. I walked over to the bar where Maddie was talking to a man around our age. “Hey Scar. This is Ben. He’s going to be doing my interview.” I reached out to shake Ben’s hand. “It’s nice to meet you Ben.” “Likewise.” He said as he turned to Maddie. “Well let’s see what you can do. Any drinks your specialty?” “She makes a mean Cowgirl Quencher.” I said. Ben scrunched up his face. “What’s a Cowgirl Quencher?” My eyes went wide. “Oh Maddie you must show him!” Maddie laughed as she pulled out a glass and filled it with ice and equal parts of coconut rum, peach schnapps then finished it off with orange and pineapple juice and grenadine syrup before passing it to Ben. He hesitated a moment then took a sip. “Hmmm. Not bad. Can you make anything harder?” “You want a Cowboy Cocksucker or a Jager bomb?” Ben doubled over laughing. “A Cowboy Cocksucker?” “Oh that sounds good Maddie! I'll have one.” I said with a smile. She nodded with a smile and pulled out a shot glass and mixed together butterscotch schnapps and Bailey’s Irish cream then passed it to me. I was about to lift the drink when Aiden sat down beside me. “Hey you!” I said with a giant grin. “Hey. Whatcha drinking beautiful?” I blushed slightly when he called me beautiful. “A Cowboy Cocksucker.” I said before downing the shot. I looked over at Aiden who had this weird look on his face and was looking at my mouth. “Did you say…” “Yes I did.” I said with a grin. “Uh okay. Weird name for a drink. Well our band is going on in 5 minutes and I thought I would say hey before we start.” He said before he got up and looked over to Maddie. “Hey Maddie.” “Hi Aiden.” “Well I better get back. See you after our set?” “Sure.” I said with a smile. “Great!” He said with a huge smile. “See you when we’re done.”

Aiden’s POV
I was setting up on stage with the guys when Scarlett walked into the bar. I didn’t notice her at first because I was busy tuning my guitar. I notice her when she sat down at the bar not too far from the stage. She was so beautiful. I had trouble taking my eyes off of here. Jaxson elbowed me. “Hey isn’t that the girl you was talking to on Wednesday? I guess she decided to come after all.” Jaxson was my best friend out of all the guys and he knew I found Scarlett attractive. “She looks a lot different than she did with her short shorts and plaid top on. Looks a little snooty to me.” “Nah man. She’s going rockabilly.” “How can you tell?” “That dress and hair scream rockabilly.” “Dude, should I be worried that you know this much about clothes and hair?” I laughed and looked away from her. “Nah. I’ve just been to my fair share of rockabilly conventions.” “If you say so.” “I’m gonna go say hey before we start.” “Ok man.” I jumped off the stage and walked over to where she was sitting at the bar and sat down beside her as she was starting to pick up her drink. “Hey you!” She said with a giant grin. “Hey. Whatcha drinking beautiful?” She blushed and I smirked. I guess she doesn’t know how beautiful she is. “A Cowboy Cocksucker.” She replied. Did she say cocksucker? I looked down at her mouth and could just picture her wrapping those pretty lips around my cock. “Did you say…” “Yes I did.” She said with a grin. “Uh okay. Weird name for a drink. Well our band is going on in 5 minutes and I thought I would say hey before we start.” I said before standing and looking to Maddie. “Hey Maddie.” “Hi Aiden.” “Well I better get back. See you after our set?” I asked hoping she would still be up for it. “Sure.” She said with a smile. “Great!” I said giving her a huge smile. “See you when we’re done.” I walked back over to the stage and walked over to Jaxson. “Hey dude. What’d she say to you? You had a weird look on your face.” I asked her what she was drinking. “Okay. So what’s with the weird face?” “She said it’s called a Cowboy Cocksucker.” Jaxson started laughing and said, “Dude! What the fuck!” I smiled. “Come on. Let’s do this.”

Scarlett’s POV
I got up and walked over to the stage as the guys started to play a cover of Avenged Sevenfold’s Nightmare. Aiden was behind the mic singing and every time he looked at me I got this strange feeling in my stomach and had to press my thighs together. He was such an amazing singer. About half way through their set he grabbed the mic and shouted, “Are you guys feelin’ us?” There was a loud roaring among the crowd. “Well this past Wednesday I met a very lovely lady who is here tonight. She had the most amazing voice I had ever herd. What do you say we get her up here to sing a song?” There were shouts coming from the crowd and I looked over to Maddie who was motioning me forward. “Ok. Fuck it.” I said to myself as I made my way to the stage. “What the fuck Aiden? She looks like a Stamford wife.” We heard yelled from the crowd. “Hey! Be nice!” Aiden shouted back. “You up for this?” He asked me as I got closer. I smiled at him. “I wonder what he’s gonna think when I start singing.” “What do you wanna sing?” “How about Closer by Nine Inch Nails?” Aiden grinned. “Sounds great. I’ll tell the guys. They love playing that song.” I nodded as Aiden walked over to the guys and whispered to them. They all grinned and nodded at me. The music began to play and I grabbed the mic and began to sing. “You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself…” I looked over to Aiden and smirked. “I want to fuck you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to god…” I sang louder and started to dance around the stage. “You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else…” I walked over to Aiden and rubbed up against him as I continued to sing. “I want to fuck you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to god…” I walked over to the edge of the stage and got down on my hands and knees and finished up the song. “Through every forest, above the trees Within my stomach, scraped off my knees I drink the honey inside your hive You are the reason I stay alive.” The crowd burst into cheers as I stood up and bowed. “Thank you.” I said into the mic before handing it back to Aiden who was looking at me with a twinkle in his eye. “That was great.” He said before kissing my cheek. I smiled and turned to walk off the stage and back to Maddie who was at the bar. “Damn girl! I didn’t know you had it in you to dance like that with anyone but me.” She said with a laugh. “I don’t know what came over me.” “I think I do.” She said with a laugh. “Need to excuse yourself to freshen up the down town?” I laughed and hit her. “Maddie that’s gross.” “Please. I saw the way you was raping him on stage.” “I wasn’t raping him!” I said with a laugh. Maddie turned to Ben. “Ben was she raping him?” “I don’t know that you CAN rape a man, but yep. It looked like rape.” He said with a smile. “You two are impossible!” I said shaking my head. “Hey now. You might not want to talk to my BOSS that way.” My eyes grew wide. “Congratulations Maddie! Thanks Ben.” “Eh, no problem. She makes killer drinks and had the experience I needed.” “So, Scar, Ben’s agreed to drive me home while you stay here for your date. I’m kinda tired and I have to work tomorrow.” “Alright. Sleep tight Maddie.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek before walking out with Ben. I sat at the bar while the guys finished up with their set.

Aiden’s POV
Who the fuck called her a Stamford wife?! “Hey! Be nice!” I yelled into the mic. “You up for this?” I asked as she got closer. She smiled at me. “I wonder what he’s gonna think when I start singing.” “What do you wanna sing?” “How about Closer by Nine Inch Nails?” I grinned. “Sounds great. I’ll tell the guys. They love playing that song.” I walked over to the guys and whispered to them. They all grinned and nodded at her. The music began to play and she grabbed the mic and began to sing. “You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself…” she looked over to me and smirked. What I wouldn’t give to fuck her like and animal right now. “I want to fuck you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to god…” She sang louder and started to dance around the stage. “You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else…” She walked over to me and rubbed up against me as she continued to sing. I’m hard. What can I say? It’s not every day a big beautiful girl molests you on stage. At least the guitar hides it. I smirk down at her as she molds herself to me with closed eyes singing a song about sex. I roll my eyes up to the ceiling. If there is a God, please let this girl be into me. “I want to fuck you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to god…” She walked over to the edge of the stage and got down on her hands and knees and finished up the song. I had the perfect view of her ass. I just wanted to dig my hands into it. Maybe nibble here and there. “Through every forest, above the trees Within my stomach, scraped off my knees I drink the honey inside your hive You are the reason I stay alive.” The crowd burst into cheers as she stood up and bowed. “Thank you.” She said into the mic before handing it back to me. I couldn’t stop thinking about pulling that dress off of her. “That was great.” I said before kissing her cheek. She turned and walked off the stage and back over to Maddie. I watched every step she took, her ass swishing from side to side in her dress. I smirked and thought this was gonna be fun as we started to finish our set.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :D

Scarlett's Outfit
Maddie's Outfit
Scarlett's Car