Ulquiorra Schiffer - oneshots

Emergency Exit

The halls stretched and went on forever, a typical sight in Las Noches. Ulquiorra had no complaints in following Aizen-sama's orders, but lately Aizen-sama seemed to have a knack for giving him the hardest tasks, and now, Aizen-sama had called for him.

"Enter, Ulquiorra."

Ulquiorra obeys, and enters the doors which have automatically opened. He saw Aizen-sama there, no Tousen nor Gin. But there was a figure standing there, below Aizen-sama. He doesn't turn, and as Ulquiorra approaches, he still, holds his position.

"Ulquiorra, I am putting you responsible of her."

Another nuisance, Ulquiorra thought. He didn't know that the person was a girl, and when she did turn around, her eyes sparkled and looked at his. Ulquiorra refrains from scowling, a human girl.

"Treat her as your Fraccion."

Fraccion, how can a mere human girl be his Fraccion? He sees the girl bow,

"I am Hana, Ulquiorra-sama. I hope to help you as much as I can."

He sees the girl smile a bit, almost shyly. He ignores her, and turns to Aizen.

"Is that all, Aizen-sama?"

The girl frowns, but doesn't say anything. Aizen nods, and excuses the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You snap back to reality when a ridiculously large hand waves itself in front of your face, you look at Yammi, and remember the earlier conversation.

"Orihime...? Yes, I know her, she was one of the ryoka at Soul Society.

You stand beside Yammi, waiting for your master to come out of Aizen-sama's chambers. A month has passed since you were assigned Fraccion of Ulquiorra, and you had grown accustomed to his quietness. Not long, you realized you liked him not only as a master and friend, but also a little of something more.

You sighed; Ulquiorra Schiffer will never love "trash" like you, as he put it. But it didn't matter, to live life you need to love, that's how you always saw things. Even if that love was only on your side.

Both you and Yammi perked up when the doors opened, and out came Ulquiorra and Orihime.

"Hana, come on."

"Yes sir."

Ulquiorra commands. At the mention of the name, Orihime looks at you, and her eyes widen. She tries to say something, but she is pushed ahead by Ulquiorra.

Yammi and you follow Ulquiorra along the hallways of Las Noches. You look at his back, and you smile as you could almost see the usual frown on his face. Yammi notices this, bringing his gaze down on you and afterwards snorts.

"You know, you don't have to follow him around, considering you're stronger than him..."

Yammi whispered, he would totally be dead if Ulquiorra had heard that. You smiled a bit, understanding what he meant. Everyone around you was different from the start, you were a shinigami, and they were hollows. Somehow you had to fit it, that's when you became, a vizard.

"I know, I just like serving him"

Or him exactly, you think. Yammi grunts, and says one thing that you didn't expect him to know.

"You really like him, do ya?"

Your cheeks are covered with a light blush, and you quickly look up at him.

"How come you know?"

The Espada grins down at you,

"I didn't, but your expression gives it away."

You open your mouth to say something to him, but found that you couldn't, you huffed with a blush and continued walking. Yammi laughs, his loud laugh, at this.

Ulquiorra turns, his eyes piercing the both of you.

"Stop fooling around."

Yammi gets an unhappy face, but he stops. You shake your head, arriving in the room in where Inoue was to be put in. Ulquiorra motions for you to wait outside, and so you do.

"Meh, I'm tired of this waiting. I'll go on ahead. Wait for him all you like."

Yammi walks away and waves a hand to you, you didn't respond, you just looked at him, walking away. It wasn't too long before the door opened again and Ulquiorra came out. He knew Yammi had left, and so he didn't acknowledge you, like he usually did, and turned to walk away.

You watched as he walked, farther down the hallway, to the point that he was engulfed in the darkness. And again, your heart felt empty.

___________________________________________________

"Do not interfere unless I say so, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

You bow your head as you follow him; he was dealing with the orange haired substitute shinigami. Something in your gut felt like it was churning, turning around and even restricting you to take another step further. Your steps were heavy and you were sweating. You were biting your lip and occasionally playing with your fingers.

"But, maybe I'll let you play with him, you both do have the same powers."

You gulped; you didn't want to fight Ichigo, or anyone else that you have met in Soul Society.

"Well, here he is."

You saw Ichigo look up, and his eyes widened when he saw Ulquiorra. You knew he wouldn't recognize you, for the two of you were just introduced then after went your own ways.

You saw Grimmjow on the ground, beaten. But Ichigo didn't look like he was giving up any moment.

"Hey, you.... You're that girl, can't remember your name though."

Your eyebrows perked up, how could he speak so casually at a time like this, but the thing is, he remembered you.

"You remember me? I thought you would have forgotten-"

"Silence!"

You gulped and shut your mouth; you had forgotten that Ulquiorra was there. It was just so good to talk to someone so normally, that you didn't notice you were talking to the enemy.

"Heh, don't worry, whoever you are. You're coming with me, along with Inoue, after I beat this guy."

Your heart skipped; did you feel happy about that? When Ichigo said that you felt like you belonged, even if you were someone different from them.

"Ichigo, you really should run..."

You said, loud enough for the people around you to hear, Ulquiorra looks back at you giving you a glare.

"Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?"

He says rather calmly, but threatening. You nod your head, not feeling anything but emptiness. You watch as Ulquiorra steps up, and the battle commences. It wasn't much of a battle, since Ulquiorra was winning no sweat at all. As soon as Ichigo was face down on the dirt, Ulquiorra turned and started to walk away from him, you stayed behind for a second, looking at Ichigo.

Your frown deepened, and you followed Ulquiorra.

"Getsuga..."

Your eyes widened when you heard Ichigo whisper, he was aiming for Ulquiorra, and unfortunately, Ulquiorra was too far to hear him.

"Tenshou!"

A blackish wave of spirit energy came whooping from Ichigo's blade. You watched in slow motion as it approached Ulquiorra, who was still in the process of turning.

The hairs on the back of your neck stood, and the next thing you knew, you had pushed Ulquiorra out of the way, taking the searing amount of pain, meant for him.

You clenched your teeth as you noted the familiar metallic taste in your mouth. Ichigo was making a commotion, you could barely hear him. Your eyes were blurred and you swayed back and forth. You blinked, unable to get your eyes to work properly. Your knees buckled, and arms caught you just in time before you hit the concrete floor.

_________________________________________________

"Well, I could tell he was worried, even if his damn face didn't show it..."

You smiled at Yammi, sitting up on the bed and sipping a cup of tea. Your whole middle was bandaged, due to you getting hit with the attack, you haven't seen Ulquiorra though, you had just woken up and Yammi had just entered the room.

"Don't be silly, Yammi. You know how Ulquiorra is..."

You sadly looked down at your teacup; you could see your sad face reflecting off of it.

"Nah, really, he was worried."

You nodded your head at him; you didn't feel like arguing with him about those things.

"Are you giving up on him?"

Yammi asked, you smiled a bit, shaking your head,

"You know that I never will."

The door suddenly opened. Revealing none other than the Espada the both you were talking about. Only, he was strangely holding a bouquet of flowers.

You blinked, clutching the teacup tightly. Neither you, Yammi nor Ulquiorra had moved nor said anything. Until Ulquiorra gave Yammi one of his looks.

"Why didn't you tell me she was awake?"

Yammi didn't say anything, but he stood up and hurriedly went out the door, leaving the both of you alone. Ulquiorra walks to the table, and places the flowers there. You didn't utter a word; he looked at you, just standing there. The silence made you pretty uncomfortable, and you weren't used to him staring at you. You had to say something, eventually,

"I'm sorry, if I got in your way... If you don't want me as your Fraccion anymore, I'll understand."

You once again looked down at your cup of tea, this time sipping a bit of it to calm down your nerves. You hear him grunt, almost frustratingly, as he crosses his arms.

"Listen up cause I'm not saying this again, ever..."

You tilt your head at him in curiosity, not knowing if it was something good or bad he would say. He opens his mouth a first time, but then shuts it again, until finally, he resolves to a confusing sentence.

"You already have a place in my heart, Hana,"

Your lips twitched, as you tried not to smile like a maniac. Ulquiorra turns and walks to the door, placing a hand on the knob, twisting it open, but before her disappears outside, he looks at you and adds something you wouldn't expect him to say,

"And unfortunately, my heart has no emergency exits. It seems that you're stuck in here."

And with that he was gone. You felt your smile widening, and you laughed to yourself.

So, he did have taken a little bit liking to you after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Bleach. To tell you the truth I wasn't very satisfied with this work, its because I didn't have any creative ideas anymore, so I just went on with this one. Thanks for reading. ^_^