Status: Active so new story! I really need to get to the ones i have..

The White Room

Two is Always Better Than One

As soon as I placed my victim onto my bed and under my black bed sheets, I headed back downstairs to be met with my roommate, Michael.

“Well?” Michael asks.

“I have a guy...”I began to explain but Michael cut me off.

“A guy, what? That's not what we do Johnny, I told you we get girls and girls only.” He frowns.

“You see, when I was watching him, he looked like a girl,” I try to explain, but Michael glares at me putting me off my speech.

“He looked like a girl? Wait, where did you find him?” He questions.

“The shitty apartments at the edge of town,” I respond confused.

“I think I may know who you have.” Before allowing me to answer, Michael bolts upstairs and into my room to investigate our next meal, or killing, whatever you wish to call it.

“Ah yes, Devin Sola, never thought I would see him again,” Michael grins wickedly at the sleeping male in my bed.

“Who?” I ask, yet again confused.

“This is who I would get the drugs off of for our victims to shut them up, bring them in or kill them. Since I had been going to him for a while he asked me for a loan which I gladly gave him. He never paid me back though,” Michael explains. “Do you have his little friend?”

“No, Devin was out when I took him, the other one is in the house, what do you want him for? I thought you only wanted girls,” I wonder.

“I shall explain later. I'll go get his friend Ricky, you set up the television and bring him into the red room so he can see his best friend get picked up. I'll give you a signal and you can turn on the gas. Then we'll take them both to the white room for some fun,” Michael smiles.

“You'll have to explain this all later, and if we aren't killing these two straight away bring home some blonde bitch,” I tell him.

He nods before leaving the house.

I go to pick up Devin and take him to the red room. The red room is a room with no visible doors or windows, only a television and bed. The door is hidden under the bed, but no one ever finds it.
I climb up the stairs and open the small door. I lay Devin on the bed and exited the room. I go to the camera room where I can see both Michael at Ricky's apartment and Devin in the red room.

It was similar to a horror movie. Ricky was peacefully watching tv when suddenly Michael burst in and took him. He did the same thing I had done to Devin and use venom to put Ricky to sleep. Michael smirks at the camera knowing both Devin and I could see. I take that as the signal and press the gas button so Devin could return back to sleep and we could take him to the white room. I could see Devin panicking as the gas filled the small room and he was knocked out.

The white room is basically a torture room except we don't kill the victims. We very rarely use that room so I was beyond curious to why Michael wanted to keep these random people alive. I never knew them, but I want to keep Devin alive. There's something about him that drives my senses crazy.

I return back to the red room and begin my journey with Devin in my arms to the white room at the other side of the house. I reach my destination and open the door. The room was still tidy since we haven't use it in years. All the untouched utensils have a thin layer of dust covering them, and the rest remained all in the same place Michael and I had left it over three hundred years ago.

I place Devin on a chair and tie him up. I move his unconscious body around a few times to make sure the restraints were secured. Once everything was okay, I wanted patiently for Michael to return which he did only seconds later. He tied up Ricky and did the security check to make sure neither of them could escape. Just as everything was complete, both Devin and Ricky woke up confused and petrified.

“Ready to have some fun?” Michael looked at me and I nodded.

I looked at Devin and the fear in his eyes pleaded me not to touch him or his friend. For the first time ever, I didn't want to hurt someone...
♠ ♠ ♠
PEACE OUT Ym/
-ivyxcreature