Status: For Leann/sugarplum.

Three's a Crowd

Chapter 8

Harry, Gemma, Robin and Anne walked out of the flashy hotel where the four of them had just shared a family dinner. It had been a good solid month since the four of them had eaten together. Harry had almost forgot how great it was to have a meal out with his family. The laughs and stories they shared. Harry about his tours, conferences and song ideas; Gemma with her schooling and Anne and Robin about the things they had done while the kids had been busy.

“So…” Anne began Robin grabbed her hand giving it a gentle squeeze in reassurance. “I have some news for you guys,” swallowing Anne invited her children back to her house where she would share the news.

Gemma and Harry were curious as to what news their mother had for them that she couldn’t tell them at dinner.

“Alright, Gem and I will be over soon.” Harry smiled before wrapping his arms around his mother in a warm hug. Pulling away he noticed how her smile was strained. As of something was bothering her. Instantly Harry began to worry a little. The curly haired singer didn’t have a chance to ask before he had been pulled away so his sister could get a hug from her mother before Anne and Robin turned walking toward their car.

“Come on Hazza,” Gemma laughed lacing her arm with his pulling him in the direction of his car. If Gemma had picked up on their mothers’ sudden strange behaviour she didn’t comment on it. quickly the curly haired singer unlocked his car and the two jumped in.

“What do you think mum wants to talk about?” he asked as he started the car ignition. Gemma turned to look at her younger brother before speaking.

“It’s something she can’t tell in public… maybe she’s preggers.”

“Oh god…” Harry groaned closing his eyes and shaking the thought from his mind, “no, just no.”

“Why not Harry, it’s natural.” Gemma stated in a playful tone.

“Yes, but it’s just a strange thought. I mean I’m nearly twenty and you’re twenty-three. Mum having a kid now is just strange,” laughter broke from the female’s lips as she watched her brother squirm uncomfortably at the thought of a new addition to their family.

“Media would have a field day.”

“I know,” Harry’s tone was flat. The curly haired singer hated the way the media got hold of every little detail about his family. Quickly the male changed the subject coming up with his own theory. “What if one of us is adopted.”

“That would explain a lot.” Gemma teased.

“Hey.” Harry argued a smile spreading across his face as his sister burst out laughing. The rest of the car ride included the two joking around and coming up with crazy and outrageous theories about what their mother had in store for them.

*~*~*


Harry’s car rolled to a stop in the driveway of his parents house. Turning he looked at his older sister and heaved an overly dramatic sigh.

“Guess we had better go find out what the news is,” Gemma nodded her head the two stepping out of the vehicle at the same time. The two walked to the front door together before letting themselves in.

“Mum? Robin?” Gemma called as she walked into the house Harry following closely behind her. “There you are.” Harry noticed that his mother had been talking to Robin and in her hands she held a large white envelope. Suddenly the anxiousness began to flood back into his body. Something was wrong and he knew it.

“Yes, here I am… Gem, Harry take a seat please, there is something I need to tell both of you.” The two siblings exchanged glances before hesitantly taking a seat before their mother and her partner.

“What is it Mum?” Harry asked his green eyes flicking between Anne and Robin.

“Harry, Gemma I have something that your father and I have kept from you and I think it’s time you know.”

“Know what?” Gemma asked gently. Anne inhaled deeply as Robin grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

“Harry, Gemma you have two other brothers.”

“What?” Gemma asked confused at what her mother was getting at. Ever since Gemma had been alive Harry was the only brother she knew.

“Ha, nice one mum,” Harry laughed. When he saw the serious look on her face his face dropped and he became serious. “You’re serious?” Anne nodded her head as she opened the envelope producing two large photographs.

“Harry you were the youngest of triplets,” Anne turned the photos for the brother and sister to see. A gasp left Gemma’s lips as she saw the two males.

“That’s photo shopped.” Harry said.

“Why would your mother print out a photo shopped picture?” Robin asked seriously making Harry turn and look at him.

“It’s not photo shopped Harold.” Anne stated as she looked at her youngest. Tears formed in her eyes as her children took in the news.

“That’s… no… why….” Harry fumbled for words before snatching the picture out of his mothers’ hand and staring intently at it looking for some sort of sign that this was a twisted joke. However it turned out that it wasn’t.

Harry’s viridescent eyes scanned the photograph of the two males that were almost identical to him. They had their arms wrapped around a woman the same age as Anne with large grins on their faces. One had mechanical themed tattoos decorating most of his skin, a ring on his bottom lip, a septum piercing and a bar through his right eyebrow and a grey beanie covering most of his curls. While the other had more of a dorky look, large brown framed glasses, pressed white shirt, dress pants and an open vest. He couldn’t be any more different to the other one.

“Their names are Edward and Marcel.”

“Which one is which?” Gemma asked as she leaned over Harry’s shoulder looking at them.

“Edward is the tattooed one and Marcel is the other one.”

Harry looked up at his mother; she had a watery smile spread across her face. “Why did you get rid of them?”

“I didn…”

“You put them up for adoption that’s like getting rid of them,” anger flared in the young Popstar, he wanted to know why his mother had put two of her children up for adoption, why she had kept the secret for so long. He didn’t care how mean he was sounding at this point in time he was confused, hurt even.

“Harry!” Gemma exclaimed at her brothers’ harshness.

“No, Gemma it’s okay.” Anne began.

“No it’s not, he doesn’t have to act like a prick. It’s a shock to me as well but you don’t hear me ripping into you.”

“Well sorry for not having the same sort of composure as you… but our mother has just dropped a bomb. Telling us that we have two other brothers, not one but two and they look the same as me.”

“Harry…” Anne began trying to soothe her son so she could tell him what had happened all those years ago but she didn’t get the chance because Harry was on his feet dropping the photograph and storming out of the house slamming the door behind him.

He needed to be alone.

He needed to cool off and think about what he had just found out.

Anne burst into tears burying her face in her hands as she sobbed. Robin wrapped his arms around her.

“He’ll come ‘round Mum, he just… give him time he will be back.” Gemma spoke gently before getting to her feet and moving so she was seated next to Anne as she ran her hands up and down her back in a soothing manner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this update has taken so long! And I am so sorry for that but here it is now.
Drama! Drama! Drama!

So what do you think will happen next?
Shout out to Dezi Demize and sugarplum. for their wonderful comments. I am terribly sorry for making all my wonderful readers wait this long... please forgive me... Thanks to all those who have recommended and and subscribed!!

Cheers Esther
Image