Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

everything is going to be fine.

Rose looked up at Fernando and saw the doubt lingering in his eyes. Rose hid her her emotions as she whispered slowly "yes." Fernando's face was plastered with a huge grin from one ear to the other. Rose couldn't hold back the smile that was forming on her face either as she giggled in excitement. Fernando leaned over from across the table and kissed her on the lips, before placing the ring on her finger. Rose smiled down at her ring that was glowing in the candle light. Fernando slowly strode over to Rose as he kissed her hand, and pulled her up towards him. He kissed Rose calmly, yet passionately as Rose smiled into the kiss. Rose pulled away from Fernando as she smiled down at her ring again.

The next week had passed by so quickly as Rose was full of excitement. Rose and Fernando had spread the word across to all of their friends, and unfortunately the media had found out. Fernando had done his best to keep Rose away from the lurking press that shadowed him, however it hadn't taken them long to spot the ring on Rose's finger. Fernando groaned as he threw the paper down at the floor. The press had been following Rose to work, and Fernando had had enough of them splashing photos of her all across the magazines. Rose walked over to Fernando slowly as she kissed how his neck in an attempt to calm him down. "It's not ok Rose. They can't follow you everywhere." Fernando complained as he pulled away from Rose, turning to face her.
"I know Nando, but it's part of having a high profile. It's something that we're going to have to learn to accept." Rose replied softly trying not to stir Fernando's bad mood.
"But it's not acceptable Rose, and it's all my fault." Fernando pleaded as he looked up at her eyes, with guilt wavering in his eyes.
"Nando, it's not your fault. I had it all of the time in America, it's really not that bad." Rose soothed, rubbing her thumbs in Fernando's hands. Fernando sighed, he knew that whatever he said Rose was going to match. He caved in, although it was still bugging him that the paps were stalking his fiance.

Rose returned home after a long day out recording. She was so tired, and all of the lights in the house were off, blackening the entire house. Rose sighed softly as she hit light the light switch on. Rose jumped out of her skin in shock as the crowd shouted, "surprise." Rose was still in disbelief as she saw a banner across the back of the room reading 'Happy Engagement!' Rose smiled sweetly as all of her friends came to her, and congratulated her for the second time. Fernando walked over to her slowly, just after her friends had let her.
"You planned all of this didn't you!" Rose teased, while Fernando pulled Rose close to her and started dancing to the soft music.
"Of course." He replied softly, kissing down her neck. Rose shivered at the feeling of Fernando's touch, before she bought Fernando's head to meet hers.
"Thank you.. For all of this. You are the best fiance I could ever ask for." Rose flirted, kissing Fernando's cheek softly. Fernando's grip tightened on Rose, as they danced the night away.

"Urrr, my head is dying." Fernando complained the following morning. Rose rolled over to her fiance who slightly hung over. Rose giggled slightly, at the state that her fiance was in. "Hey it's not funny." Fernando protested causing Rose to laugh even harder.
Rose rolled her eyes, "I'll go and get you a pain killer and some water." Rose replied, kissing Fernando on the cheek and disappearing down the stairs. Fernando watched Rose leave the room before he slapped his forehead. He felt the sudden urge to throw up, as he sprinted into the bathroom. Rose came rushing into the bedroom with pain killers and water in her hand. She gently placed the items down, as she rushed into the bathroom. Fernando looked awful as Rose began soothing his back, and ushering him towards the bed. Fernando's colour had completely drained from his cheeks, making Rose raise the question of whether he was coming down with something. Rose lifted Fernando's phone from his bedside table as she dialed in Mourinho's number. Rose suggested that Fernando wasn't to go into work as he was clearly not well. As Rose hung up she felt a tugging at her t-shirt. Rose turned around to find Fernando pulling her towards him, Rose smiled, kissing Fernando's lips, before he wrapped his arms around Rose and tucked his head into her chest; allowing sleep to take over him.

The trailing days were filled with Rose rushing around the house, doing everything in her power to help Fernando regain full healthiness before the next Chelsea match. Fortunately Fernando had recovered just in time, and was prepared to play for Chelsea in the subsequent match. Rose watched Fernando play from the WAG zone, and found herself enjoying the company of other footballer's wives. Rose had mad good friends with Ludy Emboaba and Christine Lampard. The match came to a close as Chelsea won 2-0, with Fernando scoring a goal and setting up the other. Rose smiled softly at the sight of the man he loved, doing what he loved, and knew that from here on out, everything was going to be fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it. The ending of Secrets. thank you for all of the comments and recommendations, I will begin writing up another fanfic soon.