Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Periods

Nastia’s POV
Periods, are horrible things. Why can’t mother nature drain you out some other way? No!!!! let’s bleed out for about 6 days! Your fine you can handle it, oh and you have blood coming out of you, Let’s add some cramps. -_____-

I woke up to a hand under my shirt. I smiled a little because I remembered Brandon tried to warm up my belly until I fell asleep. I’m not a heavy sleeper, so he fell asleeo before me. It’s the thought that counts right? I carefully moved his arm and he stirred. He mumbled something and curled up even more. I smiled and decided I should take a warm shower.

I had just come out of the shower and I walked into my room. Brandon was dead asleep on the bed. You know he didn’t look really intimidating. The big bad hockey player had drool coming out of his mouth and he was snoring…let’s not mention how his hand twitched in his sleep. He honestly looked really tired so I decided not to wake him up. I dried my hair as much as I could and took out my phone. Chaunette had texted me to hang out, but honestly I just wanted to lie on my bed and do nothing. I looked at the time and saw it was to early for anyone to be up, not really it was 8am. My phone lit up and I carefully and quietly got out of my room. I answered my phone call I had and it was Chaunette inviting me to go eat with some of the WAGs. I sighed and had to agree cause she kinda just told me to get ready. I walked over to my room and looked around for my darks jeans. I got changed and I walked out of my closet to see Brandon sitting up rubbing his eyes.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I tossed some makeup on the bed.
I began putting it on my bags and I looked up at him.
“Out. Chaunette invited me to go eat with her well she kinda forced me” I said.
He nodded.
“Want me to go with you?” he asked.

I nodded and he got out of bed. He quickly changed as I applied a little bit of make up and I fixed my blouse.

“I’ll buy you some chocolate” he told me as he pulled me into a hug.

I nodded and as we walked out, Polly was coming out of her room. She looked at me surprised.

“You are never up at this time” she said.
“Oh” she said noticing the makeup I had on.
I nodded and she frowned.
“Ill bring you back something when I get back. I’ll text you what you need” She said referring the first part to me and the last to Brandon.
Brandon nodded and we walked out of the house and into my car.
-------------
Brandon’s POV

So this is how a girl looks like on her period. Chaunette had noticed as soon as Nas and I walked into the restaurant. She apologized like a hundred times before Nastia told her it was fine. We ate and well she hardly ate. I got a text from Mason saying he had bought what Nastia needed and to not worry. I kinda felt jealous of Mason because he knew how to handle this situation. From the looks of it she could walk, but she was really careful with what she did through out the day. We finally made it home and Mason lifted a bag as I passed by. I got it and followed Nastia to the room. She stopped in the bathroom, and I headed to her room. I looked inside the bag and saw it was Chocolate, tea, painkillers and a heating pad. I walked out of the room and saw there was hot water ready. I looked into the living room to see Mason talking to his mom; I had been introduced to his mom so I knew how she looked like. He was also talking Spanish, and you would have never guessed he knew Spanish. I saw they talked about something’s in Spanish but other than that they kept it English. I got what I needed and walked to her room. I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed. She had a water bottle in her hands and she was taking a painkiller.

“Oh you brought the heating pad” she said reaching for it.
I handed it to her and sat down and glanced at her. She looked a little paler than normal. Shawzy didn’t notice, but you could tell Jonny noticed and he glared at me. He probably thinks I had something to do with dragging her there. She had changed out her clothes and was now sporting a baggy blouse and a pair of basketball shorts. She looked at me and she placed the heating pad on her stomach.
“Wanna play Uno?” she said opening her chocolate bar.
She offered me some, well no she didn’t she stuck a piece of Recess cup into my mouth. She was pretty normal. Time to be a good boyfriend and take care of her because I’m sure she will be taking care of me even more through the season.