Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

In love?

“Uh my mom came to the United States when she was 8 years old. Moved to LA when she was 17 for college and she met my dad a year or so before she graduated. My dad he uh came when he was 18 year s old. He was literally a pauper to my mom. My grandparents hated my dad, but they grew to love him because my dad literally worked his ass off to give us what we have today" I said as I playing with the sleeve of my blouse.

“What’d he work in? Did he not go to school?”

“Uh he worked in the fields until he was about 22. That’s when he met my mom and well by the time my sister was born he was working as a construction worker. He bought a house and he literally reconstructed it and all” I said.

I sat up and Mason nodded slowly confirming what I had said. Jonathan nodded and looked at me.

“But uh Brandon said he owned the construction company”

I nodded.

“Yea uh I was about 7 years old when my dad was left without a job. The company was going bankrupt and well my dad and his best friend bought the company and got out of debt” I said.

“Wow”

I nodded and looked at Brandon who was looking at Jonathan and Patrick like he wanted them to stop asking questions.

“Yea my dad has literally worked his ass off. He really doesn’t believe in the American dream cause well you know, a lot of people never make it. A life in this country is extremely expensive and well I really don’t know how my dad did it. He had 5 mouths to feed and he always made sure we got by.” I said.

“My parents practically adopted Mason as well. Mason was always over because he and his dad don’t get along” I added.

Mason nodded and he sat up.
“Why are you guys asking these questions though?”
Patrick shrugged.
“Got to protect the young one”
I laughed and nodded.
“It’s fine I would have asked the questions as well. My dad, I’m proud to call him my dad” I said smiling at them.
“Aww”
I shrugged and Brandon cleared his throat.
“We have early morning practice”
Jonathan and Patrick got up and well I led them to the door. They said their goodbyes and then scolded me because I called them by their full names. I was to call Jonathan, Jon; and Patrick, Pat. They would call me Ana or Nastasia.
“I have to get going”
I nodded and Brandon leaned down to peck my lips.
“CHOOOOWWWWW”

Brandon pulled away and looked at Mason who was laughing on the couch.

“Excuse Mason he’s a little stupid right now”
I laughed and smiled at Brandon.
“Have a good night” I told him.
He nodded and pulled me into a hug.
“You know you spoiled me right?”
I looked at him and fixed his red Blackhawks hoodie he was sporting.
“How so?” I asked.
“Well I’m going to miss sleeping next to you”
“Aww well I’m sure we can have many sleepovers” I said rubbed his cheek.
He smiled and nodded.
“I should get going”
I nodded and he kissed me.
“Take care” I said.
He nodded and smiled when I rubbed his arm.
“Sleep tight” I said.

He laughed and pulled me into another kiss.

“You know Nas he needs to go, stop holding him up”
I laughed and looked up at Brandon. He looked really tired. His blue eyes were still full of happiness.
“Ok I’ll see you tomorrow” I told him as I pecked his lips.
He nodded and stepped back.
“Night”
I waved at him and watched as he got into his car and drove away. I looked down and my phone vibrated. I smiled when I opened it.

From Brandon
I miss you already.
To Brandon
Miss you too! Don’t reply! Drive safely and call me when you get there!
I closed the door and smiled to myself.
“Oh girl you look in love”
I smiled at Polly and shrugged.
“Maybe I am” I said walking to my room
Was I in love?
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys i have terrible news. There was a power outage in my room last night and my Macbook doesn't work. Neither does my alarm clock and some decorations I had. We took it to Bestbuy today and I won't have a laptop for about a month (if they can fix it, but if they can't they said it would be a week). I have my small netbook, but it's super slow and it's the one I will be using in the mean time. I lost all my stories and the three oneshots i had typed up. I guess this story will go on hold for the time being. :(