Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Our Little Secret

Brandon’s POV
So Grace was staying to live with Nas. Her parents had thought it would help her considering she would be around people. Nas had started school already and seeing her was getting kind of hard to do.
I stopped the car and turned to look at the school. Grace was talking with a girl her age who nodded. Grace then waved at her and walked over to my car. She got in and smiled at me.

“Hey Brandon”
“Hey how was school?” I asked her.

She shrugged.

“Boring I don’t like school”
I laughed and turned on the car.
“Is Nas home?”
“Uh she was on her way back, but she had to head to the grocery store” I told her as I began driving to Nas’ house.

“Oh ok. I’m hungry I hope there are snacks”
I nodded and she looked at me.
“How was practice?”
“It was well” I told her as i glanced at her.

She was tugging on her skirt. She was going to an all girls private school because well that was the deal for her staying here.
“I don’t like this color”
I laughed and shook my head.
“I don’t think anyone does Grace” I said.
“Can we get some boba? I’ve never tried that”
I nodded and pulled into a parking spot. She got out and I walked over to her.
“I like you”
I laughed and looked down at her.
“You’re perfect for my sister”
I opened the door and she walked in.
“You really think that?” I asked.
“Of course you two are in love”
I felt my cheeks heat up and she looked at me.
“You do love her awww”
“Shh” I said pushing her lightly so she could order.
“Get one for your sister” I told her.
She nodded and the guy was already nodding.
“Passion fruit right? And your usual?”

I nodded and he got the credit card I was handing him. He gave it to me and we walked over to a table. She stiffened as a guy walked over.
“Hey man mind if I get a picture with you?”

I looked at him and gently pushed Grace into a seat. She smiled and I took the picture with him. He thanked me and left. I sat down across from her and she looked up from her phone.

“People are taking pictures”

I shrugged and they called for our drinks. We got it and I looked at the girls who were glaring at Grace.

“Oh look your sister is calling” I told grace as I pulled her closer to me.
“Hey babe” I said answering my phone.
“Hey are you on your way?”
“Yea, Grace wanted Boba and we got you some as well” I said.
“Aww ok then ill see you in a few”

I hung up and looked at Grace.

“This will be kept between you and I” I told her.
She smiled.
“Our little secret”
I nodded and we got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took forever to post again but school started last thursday and i had a shitload of homework and classwork. anyways the weekend has arrived and a whole new wave of homework and classwork is coming. I still need to finish my chemistry homework though.