Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Time with him

Anastasia’s POV
Ring Ceremony
I clapped the loudest I could when I heard Brandon’s name being said. I was sitting with his parents at the ring ceremony. He took a few pictures and well his mom made me go up there and take pictures of him. He laughed when he saw me taking pictures.
“It makes me feel like I’m in high school”
I laughed and he slung his arm around my shoulder.
“You’d be one good looking high school student” I told him.
He laughed and we walked to our seats. He sat next to me and handed me a box.
“What’s this?” I asked.

He gave me a smile and turned his attention to the next person receiving his ring. I looked at the box and peeped into it. I opened it and my eyes widened. He bought me the WAG necklace. I closed it and looked back at the crowd.
The ceremony was over and Brandon slung his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“We’re taking some pictures”

I nodded at him and looked around. I wasn’t used to this fancy life at all and Brandon knew that. We took a few pictures and Stanley was even included in the picture. Brandon pecked me a few times and he laughed when I blushed.

“It’s not funny” I said.
He laughed even harder and kissed me.
“I could care less who sees us”
I smiled and he fixed my bangs.
“I am so tired”
I laughed and nodded.
“We eat and dash out?”
I laughed and shrugged. He pulled me into a hug and I heard a throat clear. I pulled away from Brandon and Jon smiled at me.
“Hey”
He gave me a hug and looked at the box I had in my hand.
“You got one?”
“Apparently” I said.
Brandon laughed and Jon chuckled.
“I love your ring. I wanna know how they made nik’s name fit in that little ring” I said.

They laughed and looked around. Now they wanted to know how his last name fit and how it looked. The dinner was nice. Like Brandon said we ate and then left. His parents stayed saying we deserved some privacy. He drove us to his house and when we got there we took a quick shower and went straight to bed and slept. Brandon wasn’t feeling well and well if sleep was what he wanted I wasn’t going to deny that from him. I hadn’t been sleeping well either.
--------
Next morning, Anastasia’s POV

“He’s dead asleep” I told his mom who walked into the room.
She laughed and nodded.
“He sleeps like a rock”
I nodded and pushed my hair back.
“Honey”
I nodded and got out of bed. I followed her to the living room. She looked at me.

“Do you love my son?”

I looked at her and I felt my face heat up.
“Oh my god you do”
She smiled so big and pulled me into a hug.
“I won’t tell him”
I nodded slowly and we walked to the living room. She had tea and a few cookies set up on the coffee table.
“Have a seat hun”

“Chamomile, Brandon told me that’s the only tea you practically drink”

I thanked her and we began drinking our tea. My phone was ringing in the room so I got up and excused myself as I rushed out to the room. Brandon groaned and reached for my phone. He ended the call and closed his eyes. I laughed and he opened his arms. I smiled at him and got the phone.

“Not right now I’m talking with your mom” I said.
“She won’t mind”
I laughed and leaned down and kissed him. He gave me a smile and turned to face me.
“I’ll be back” I told him.

He sighed and got up. He threw me over his shoulder and began walking to the living room. I slapped his butt and he laughed as he tossed me on the couch.

“Are you going to the season opener?”
I looked at Brandon.
“I have class, but I think I have time to make it” I told him.
He gave me a smile.
“Are you going to get a point for her?”
He looked at his mom and then at me.

“Of course. I’ll get one for you too mom”
I smiled at him and got up.
“Time for breakfast “I said.
“You made breakfast?”
“Not yet you will help me” I told him.

He grinned at me. What that meant was he could make out with me while his mom was in the living room.
“I’ll let you two be then”
Brandon rushed me into the kitchen and I laughed as he tried to kiss me. I ducked and opened the fridge.

“I was thinking bacon and eggs with small pancakes” I said.
He nodded and kissed me. I laughed and pushed him away.
“Stop” I told him as I walked to the counter.
“Are you excited for the game?”
I looked at him and smiled.
“Well yea I get to see you doing what you do best” I told him.

He gave me a smile and kissed my cheek.

“You’ll do great” I told him.

He nodded and I smiled.
“You may even make the Olympic team” I told him.
He smiled and nodded slowly.
“We have till December”
I nodded and he let out a breath.
“You’ll be ok just believe in yourself” I told him.
He nodded and mumbled something into my shoulder.
I turned to him.
“What?” I asked.
He smiled.
“Nothing babe just nervous”
I smiled.
“There is nothing to be nervous about. You’ll do great I promise” I told him.
He nodded and I smiled at him.
“Now help me make breakfast” I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry i'm taking so long to end this story, but i had writers block and a shitload of class work. My second year of college is going well but im all blah right now. I'm so damn tired and sleepy all the time and my calculus midterm is on Wednesday. I had my Chem one two days ago and i passed that exam. I honestly just want it to be Thanksgiving. I want to go home for a few days and just pig out, but sadly I have to wait a month for that. I also have 3 other midterms to take within that time so FML.

I'll try to post up another chapter tonight, but that means i have to finish up my chemistry homework (Which is 2 questions on Redox) and then write a chapter.

It's been so cold here and now i've got class so Seeyah! Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. Thought they needed a love-y type chapter