Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

We Can Make This Work

I walked around LAX and looked around. I could not find any bearded tall men anywhere! I couldn’t even find someone with a suit! Was I in the wrong entrance? I was about to walk out when I heard.

“ANASTASIA!”

I looked up and smiled. Brandon walked over to me and I smiled. He looked really good in that suit. The beard though…and the haircut, how did he manage to look attractive?

“Wooh I thought I was late” I said walking over to him.
He smiled and nodded.
“Can I talk with you?” he asked.
“Well I did come and sorry for running late they made me work and longer than I expected” I said looking at his blue eys.
He smiled and he got my hand.
“It’s fine” he said leading me to a side of the airport that looked fairly empty.
I looked around and saw most of his teammates were looking at us. I laughed as he pulled us into the bathroom.
“Well at least it’s a unisex one” I said looking at him.

He laughed and took a deep breath.

“I really like you” he said.
Wow just heading straight in.

I smiled lightly at him. How romantic he is, telling me he likes me in a bathroom.

“And I know we just met a few days ago, but I want to get to know you” he said touching my arm.

I looked at him and saw so much emotion in his eyes. I gave him a smile and he returned it.

“From what I’ve seen you’re really smart and you’re nice to talk to” he said.

I felt my cheeks heat up and he grinned.

“And to add to that…you’re really pretty and I am just blabbering and you’re smiling and well blushing. I actually made you blush” he said.

I laughed and he smiled at me.

“I know we can make this work” he told me.

I looked at him surprised.

“Ok” I said looking at him after his eyes practically burned through me.

He smiled like an actual toothy smile. It suited him, but I still wanted to see him without a beard. He had a killer smile and without his beard, I’m sure he would make people stop and stare at him.

“Yea we can make this work” I said agreeing with him.

I touched his shoulder and I smiled when he blushed lightly, he wasn’t leaving that fast without me not making him blush.

“We won’t see other people” he said.
I smiled and nodded.
“Trust me no guy flirts with me” I said.
He smiled.
“I’m just lucky then right?” he asked pushing my hair back.

I gave him a light smile and his phone began ringing. He pulled away and looked at his phone.

“I need to get going” he told me.
I smiled and nodded at him.
“When do you get to Chicago?” he asked.

September 9th” I said.

He smiled and nodded.
“I should be in town as well” he said.
I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him and buried my nose in his chest. He smelled really good. I pulled away and he smiled at me.
“I need to go” he said.

I nodded and he took a deep breath.

“I don’t think I can wait till September to do this” he mumbled as he leaned in and kissed me.
Yup how romantic. I kissed Brandon Saad in an LAX bathroom.