Status: Gonna update whenever i can xoxo

Whole Lotta You

New Home

"NEW TEXT MESSAGE!" Was written across my phone.
Mom:Ari please call me when you land, and dont forget to call your brother! Miss you already!! xoxox Mom

"Excuse me miss, can you please turn your phone off" the flight attendent asked me. "Oh yeah sorry" i replied as i turned my phone off. To be honest im really nervous about moving to a new city, let alone a new country without knowing anybody but my brother, his fiance, Amanda, and a couple of his teammates. But, i was also excited about having my own apartment, and even having freedom from my mom. Yes, i love my mom, but it gets a little annoying that i have to tell my mother where im going everytime i leave my house, especially that im 24. I dont even know how i convinced her to let her "baby" leave the nest, but it doesnt matter how i did it, all that matters is it worked.

"Please Prepare for take off" The Pilot said over the intercom.
I buckled my seat and took one more look out the small oval window on the left of me. "goodbye ontario" i whispered to myself before i shut the window and drifted off into sleep.
*************

"Hi i landed." i said over the phone to my brother. "Okay me and some of the boys are outside, what gate are you at?" he asked me. "D3" i answered him. "Okay see you in a bit" i said as i hung up the phone and threw it in my purse.

I grabbed my luggage and headed outside looking for Brians car. When i finally spotted him, amanda, and a couple of his teammates i walked over there.
"AMANDA!!" I yelled and dropped my bag and ran towards her to give her a bear hug! "Ari Omg, i havent seen you since the wedding shower!" She said to me during the hug. "Omg i know its been forever!" i replied. Amanda and I have been close ever since her and my brother started dating. She was like a sister i never had, i asked her for advice whenever i needed it, shopped with her, and got my nails done with her. "Hey Ari" brian said as he picked me up and spun me around in the hug. "I missed you" i said with a small tear in my eye. Most sisters and brothers always fight, but that was never the case between me and brian. We always got along, yes we did have small fights but that was it. When we were younger he made me play sports with him, while i made him play house with me. "I missed you to" he said after he put me down. "Okay Ari, you know Pat, and Johnny Boy, but i dont think you met Corey yet." He said to me, before going to grab my luggage and putting it in his car. "Oh how could i forget Patty Cakes" I said with a playful smirk and a wink towards him. "Now Ari Poo, you know i dont like that name" he said with a smirk. I glared at him. Me and him had always had a playful relationship, where we would make fun of eachother and nothing more. Yes, Pat is attracrive, but i never thought of him as boyfriend material.

"So Corey you just started last year or this year?" I asked Corey. "Um i started last year." He said but then looked out the window. Okay then, "so Johnny are you still Captain Serious?" I Asked him with a smirk. Johnny just rolled his eyes.
When we finally got to the door of my apartment. I was searching in my purse for my keys. "Hurry up!" Pat yelled from behind me. "Patience Patty" I said while digging in the black hole of a purse. "ah ha, found them" I said while sticking the key in the hole and opening the door. The whole apartment was filled with boxes that read "living room" "Kitchen" "Bedroom" etc. "Okay So who wants to help me unpack?" I said with a hopeful smile looking towards them. "i dont" pat said staring at all the boxes that had to be emptied. "Oh shut up" i said to him before we started on upacking everything in the living room.

++++++++++++

After 3 hours of unpacking and sorting we were down to putting my bed and desk together. "How much crap, do you possibly have?" Corey asked while reading the instructions to my desk. "It is not crap!" I replied with a glare. When we were finally done, it was just me and pat in my bedroom. He was putting together the bed while i was folding and hanging up clothes to put in my closet and dresser. "You know when everybody leaves we can try this new bed out" he said wink. I rolled my eyes "In your dreams Patty". "You know you want me!" He said while putting down the screw driver, and stood up leaning on the wall next to my closet. "Actully no i dont" i said with a smirk. Next i knew it he was tickling me while hovering over me on the floor. "Say you want me" He said while tickling me all up my side. "haha no haha" i said inbetween laughs. "Say it" pat said while tickling me even more. "haha fine haha i haha want haha you haha" He finally stoped. Once he stopped we were just staring into eachothers eyes. Pat started to lean down to kiss me. "Ari, were gonna head out" bryan said while coming into the room. "What are you guys doing. "Um i was just getting the rench" Pat said while reaching to the left of me and grabbing the rench. "Uh yeh" i said. "You guys are weird, well whatever were all gonna leave now come on Pat." He said gesturing towards Pat. "Okay" he replied rather simply.

"Well Thanks Guys for helping me today, i owe it to you!" i said to everybody with a thankful smile. I gave everybody a hug before they left. When everybody was gone, I shut and locked my door.

__________
I walked over to the balcony and just sat there staring at the beautiful city before me. All I thought was Pat and I were about to kiss, and to be honest that kinda scared me. Because i dont want to ruin our friendship, but fate might choose differently
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it, please comment and let me know if you have any ideas or feedback on the story!
Comment and Subscribe!
xoxo
Marisa