Status: Gonna update whenever i can xoxo

Whole Lotta You

Shes Killing Me

The cool Chicago breeze blew against my face as i walked down Michigan Avenue for one of my job interviews. Back in Ontario i worked for fashion magazine Flare. I was the asssociate publisher, so i made a good amount of money. Your probably wondering why i still lived with my parents when i had money to buy my own apartment in Ontario. Well ive been saving up for a nice apartment in Chicago for about 2 years. When i finally had enough money, i packed up my bags and flew to the Windy City. My mom was upset that i was moving out, let alone to another country, but she felt comfortable that Brian was gonna be here.
The first interview this morning was Seventeen Magazine, my first choice. I wore a teal blue blazer, white pants, matching shoes, one of my favorite PRADA bags, and my gold initial necklace. My make up was natural and my hair was big loose curls. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95249627 .
"Hi i have an interview with Ann Shoket, my name is Arianna Bickell." i told the receptionist. "Okay, just take a seat in our waiting area, and ill let Mrs Shoket know your here." She answered then continued typing away on her Mac. I walked away and sat down on a lime green couch and waited for about seven minutes until the receptionist came back and got me. "Miss Bickell, Mrs Shoket is ready to see you" the receptionist said to me from her desk. "Thanks" i answered before grabbing my purse and resume folder and headed into the office. When i reached her office i knocked twice "Come in" Mrs Shoket answered. I walked into her office. Her office had white walls, some shelves, a pink couch and chairs, her clear desk with a Mac sitting on top and paperwork scattered all over the desk. "Hello Mrs Shoket, Im Arianna Bickell." I said while shaking her hand and taking a seat across from her. "Hi Arianna, you can call me Ann" She said with a smile. I nodded. "So Arianna, ive been looking forward to meeting you, i saw in your resume, you have your degree in Journalism and that you were the Associate Publisher at Flare magazine in Onatrio, is that correct" she said while looking up from my resume. "Yes it is, also before Flare I worked in 2 other magazines and 1 newspaper before being hired as Associate Publisher at Flare." I answered her. "Okay, have you read Seventeen Magazine before" Ann asked me. "Yes I have, since my brother plays for the Chicago Blackhawks, he has been sending me every issue from Seventeen. Back in Ontario, i knew i was going to be moving into Chicago a year or 2 ago, so Ive been doing my research." i replied. "Fabulous! Im glad your familiar with the magaizne and that you have had experience with writing and working in the magazine buisness, i know you would be perfect for the Associate Publisher here at Seventeen Magazine!" She said with a big smile. Oh my God, did she really just give me the job on the spot. There is no way in hell am i denying this oppurtunity, for christs sake this was my first choice. "Oh my god thank you so much for the oppurtunity, you will not forget it." I stood up about to shake her hand, but instead she pulled me into a hug. When we pulled apart. "Now shall i show you to your new office and assistent?" She asked me. I knew i was going to get along great with Ann, shes fun and shes 6 years older than me, so i wasnt going to be working with a 42 year old like i did at Flare. Let me tell you it wasnt fun at all. "Yes that would be great" I answered her while grabbing my purse and resume before follwing her to my office. My new office was about the same size as Anns, it already had a desk in there. "You can paint it any color, do whatever decorations you want to do." She said as we were standing in my office. "Okay" I answered. "Let me introduce you to Christina, she will be your new assistent." Ann said. "Hi its nice to meet you" I said while shaking hands with Christina. "Okay, you can come back tomorrow or whenever you want to decorate, but on Monday you start work. Seventeen Magazine is so glad to have you with us, call me if you need anything, ill see you girls later" She said while giving me a hug and walking back to her office. "So Christina, wanna help me decorate?" I asked her with a smile. "Yeah sure" She answered.
For an hour i sat there picking out paint colors, decorations, chairs, couches, lights, etc. "Okay so everything should be here by Saturday, we can start decorating then so you will have everything ready by Monday. Do you have someone who can help you Saturday, Because ill be out of town Saturday for a wedding?" Christina asked me. "Yeah i could have someone help me." i replied. "OKay well i gotta get going ill see you Monday?" she asked me while grabbing her coat and purse. "Yes, have fun at the wedding, and thanks for everything today!" i said with a smile and a hug goodbye.
After she left i called the two other magazines and told them that I will not be needing a job anymore and thanking them. Once i was done i headed back home.
My phone buzzed when i walked in my apartment. I kicked my heels off and sat on the couch.
Amanda: Hi, how was the interviews? call me!
After i read the message, called Amanda.
"Hi guess who is the New Associate Publisher for Seventeen Magazine!?" I said throught the phone. "Oh My God, Oh my God im so proud of you! This calls for a celebration, were going to the Club, ill text the boys and tell them the info. Be at Rockit Bar and Grill at 7 tonight! Toodles!" she said quickly before hanging up before i coulde even let out a breath.

After catching up on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, i decided to start getting dress. After I took a quick shower, i threw on a black high waisted mini skirt with a neon coral crop top, a pair of black pumps and a Michael Kors Coral clutch. I did my eye shadow light brown and my hair in natural loose waves. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95259654As As i was spraying my Channel perfume over my body, there was a couple knocks at my door. "who the hell could that be" i said to my self. I opened the door to Pat standing there looking at his feet. Once he looked up at me his eyes went wide. I quietly giggled "Like what you see?" I said with a wink. His cheeks turned to a light shade of pink "oh yes I do." He said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes "Anyways, What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I thought you probably didn't know where the hell the bar was at, so I thought i would take you." He said looking back at his feet. "Aww Patty Cakes is being such a gentlemen!" I said with a giggle. He just rolled his eyes "I'm just kidding that was really sweet, Thank You" I replied then kissing him on the cheek. He blushed but then said "Your welcome, now are you ready to go we're going to be late. He said. " Yeh let me just grab my coat an purse" I said while putting my coat on and grabbing my phone and purse. Once we got in the cab we sat there in silence until he spoke "So I heard you got the job congrats" he said trying to make a little convo. "Oh yeh thanks." I answered while looking at the skyscrapers out the taxi window. "Okay we're at your destination, that will be $15.32." The taxi driver told us. I grabbed my purse to get money out "It's fine it's on me." He said while paying the driver and stepping outside.

Once we walked in the club, we headed to the table where everybody was at "Hey guys." Pat said before taking a seat next to Sharpie. "Hi everybody!" I said before giving everybody a quick hug and taking a seat next to Brian and Amanda. "Ari I'm so proud of you" Brian said to me during our hug. " okay everybody were all gonna do a shot to celebrate Ari's new job!" Amanda yelled over the loud music.

~
••••••••••
After 5 shots 2 beers and a couple more drinks. Everyone was pretty much wasted. Pat had a girl on his lap with his tongue down his throat, that gave me weird feeling. But I knew I wasn't jealous, I couldn't be I don't like Pat that way. I was dancing with a guy and we started kissing but I quickly ended it, and went to the bathroom.

Pats POV

Ari looked gorgeous tonigh, I couldn't stop staring at her. I was currently making out with this bleach blonde bimbo, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. "I'm gonna grab another beer" I told the girl That I had no idea what her name was. She nodded. When I got to the bar I ordered a water and scanned the dance floor for Ari. She was grinding on some pig then started kissing him. Thankfully she ended the kiss and walked off to the bathroom. I couldn't help myself but stare at her ass as it went back and forth. Oh my god, this girl is killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm really bad at updating! Sorry! anyways I hope you like it!!
Xoxo
Marisa