Status: Gonna update whenever i can xoxo

Whole Lotta You

I've Missed You

I woke up to a pounding headache, and someone banging on the door. "Who the fuck is at your door at 10 in the morning?" Pat groaned with his face in the pillow. "I have no Idea" I replied half asleep. I climbed out of my bed and walked towards the door. Once I looked down I was wearing Pat's shirt and just underwear. "Coming!" I yelled as I was inches away from the door. "Bryan, Amanda what are you two doing here?" I asked running my eyes. "Ari? Who is it?" Pat said strolling in with nothing but a pair of sweatpants and no shirt on. Amanda tried to hide her laugh after looking at Bryan's half shocked and angry face. "The real question, is why the fuck is he here, and your wearing his shirt?!?" Bryan asked while look from me to pat. This made Amanda laugh even more. "Amanda what the fuck is so funny!" Bryan asked her. She couldn't even get words out of her mouth because she was laughing so hard. "Haha it's just haha funny how haha your reacting!" She said still laughing. I didn't even know what to say, "Bryan, my head is pounding, your just making it worse, so can you come back in an hour or two." I said while shutting the door. I heard Amanda histeracly laughing through the door. "I think the shirt looks better on you than it does on me." Pat said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I popped to Advil in my mouth and took a sip of water. "Well I'm gonna go take a shower, you can watch TV or something." I told him as I was grabbing a towel out of the linen closet. "Can I join you" Pat asked with a wink. "Nopppe!" I said popping the p and shutting the door.
--------
After 15 min of standing in the shower, I walked out in my towel and ran towards my room. I was looking behind me to make sure pat wasn't looking. Until I bumped into a hard chest and fell on top of it. I opened my eyes to see a smirking pat below me. " I like this position." Pat said chuckling. I slapped his chest. " I guess I deserved that." Pat said. Carefully I got up without dropping my towel. "Um you can take a shower now" I said before running to my room and shutting the door. "That was awkward" I said to myself. After pulling out shirt after shirt I decided on a black and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans and wedges, with Michael Kors sunglasses and matching purse. My hair was in its loose natural waves and make up was just cover up and mascara. As i was finishing up, i shut my bedroom door and headed for the living room. Just as i was walking in pat was facing the other way putting his shirt. I couldnt help but stare at his muscular back, all i wanted to do was rub my hands up and down. "You like what you see?" Pat said with a smirk, breaking me from my daydream. "Yupp!" i said with a wink towards him. "Anyways i have to run some arrands before tomorrow, so your welcome to join, but it aint gonna be fun." I said as i was putting my wallet in my purse and grabbing my iphone of the charger. "I would love to, but i have practice in 20 minutes, so ill text you when i get out." He said before grabbing his coat and walking out the door. Once he left i gather my purse, coat, and keys and walked out the door.
********
After running to get clothes for work and groceries, i was finally back home. "Ahh home sweet home" i said to myself while i kicked off my shoes and sat on my couch watching TV for a little. I decided to cook instead of order in, so i was gonna make angel hair with garlic and oil. After 1 hour of searching through channels, i decided to start cooking. As i was finishing cutting up the garlic, i threw it in the burning hot pan with oil, while the water was boiling. My phone started to vibrate as i was stirring the garlic and oil. I quickly turned the oil on low and checked my phone.
PattyCakes: Hey, were all gonna go to Club Paris, wanna come?
To PattyCakes: Yeh sounds like fun, but i cant stay out to late.
PattyCakes: Gotch Ya, Ill pick you up be ready by 830.
To PattyCakes: KK Thanks see you then :)
I threw my phone on the counter and went to pour the pasta in the water. After 6 minutes of waiting for the pasta to be done, i was finally able to eat. I ate rather quickly because it was already 7:37 and we were leaving at 8:30. I placed the dishes in the sink and ran to my room. Once i got to my closet, i chose on a pair of colorful aztec shorts and black crop top. My hair was in curls and my make up was a smokey eye with pink lipstick. Once i was finished getting dress, i waited in the kitchen for Pat to get there. As i was putting the dishes in the dishwaher, i heard a few knocks on the door. "Hey, thanks for picking me again." i told pat as i opened the door. "No problem, you ready to go?" he asked me. "Yeh" I said while grabbing my coat and purse.

*****
Once we got to the club, eveerybody was sitting around the table. When they saw us, they all said hi. Abby and Chaunette screamed when the saw me, "AHHH ARI!" I havent seen them since i was here a couple months ago for the wedding shower and i flew out for a couple of Bryans games. I ran and gave each them hugs. We started to get into convo about my job and made plans for to meet up tomorrow when i get out of work. I excused myself and went to the bar to order a drink. As i was walking up there, i saw Matt, just staning there. I just stood there in shock. Matt and I dated for seven months. We broke up because he had to come to Chicago for work. "Ari?" Matt said looking at me questionly. "Matt" i simply said with no emotion. I always thought Matt was the one, we were always inserpable. The day he asked me to go with him to Chicago, I had to turn him down. Your probably wondering why I did that. Well the reason is I just landed my job at Flare, so I couldn't quit, I've worked so hard to be the associate publisher and I wasn't quitting just yet. We decided not to do long distance, because in the end someone always gets their heart broken. I was interrupted by my flashback when I felt someone give me a bone crushing hug. "Ari I've missed you so much." Matt said to me in my ear. At first I was shocked but it soon turned to happy when I realized what was going on. "I missed you to" I said to him. My head was in the crook of his neck, I've missed this so much. "Ari, I'm gonna kiss you ri.." He was cut of by me grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

PATS POV
I was looking directly at Ari when she kissed some guy at the bar. "Bryan, who is your sister kissing?" Tazer asked bryan while looking towards Ari and that guy. "Um I have.." Bryan was cut off by Amanda yelling "OH MY GOD IT'S MATT!" Who the fuck is Matt was all I was thinking. "Oh yeh I forgot he moved to Chicago" Bryan said while taking a sip of his beer. They continued to kiss until they broke apart and walked hand in hand towards the exit. "Where are they going?!?" I said while putting my beer down and getting up and walking towards them. Once I finally reached them. "Ari where ya going we just got here" I yelled to Ari over the music. Matt looked at me questionly. "Um we're gonna head out, I have work tomorrow." Ari said. "Oh okay well I'll text you later or something." I said feeling kinda disappointed that she was leaving and to top it off with another guy. "Yeh thanks for the ride again, bye." She said waving and walking off hand and hand with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I decided if I get 2 comments on this chapter ill update by tomorrow night!
Xoxox
Marisa