She's Not Afraid

Help

I made it to their flat in record time. My pants rubbed my thigh awkwardly causing me to wince. Shit. This will be interesting. I got out of my car slowly and made my way to the door. Louis opened the door before I had a chance to even knock.
“Anna!” He smiled and picked me up.
“Jesus Christ it’s been an hour.” I smiled and hugged him back.
“Yeah so?” He put me down and looked at me.
“Stop snogging and let her in!” I heard Harry yell

“Anyway how does Nandos sound?” Niall chirped up. He had been staring at his phone, he looked like he was debating something.
“You are obsessed with that place aren’t you?” Louis chuckled. He grabbed my hand, I smiled up at him.
“Just because I love their food doesn’t mean I’m obsessed.” He stuck his tongue out at him. He hasn’t changed, he was still the same silly Niall.
“Lou, do the boys EVER leave your flat?” I asked jokingly.
“You would think they lived with me. I am the closest to the studio, so on days for recording, it’s my place.” He laughed. I just shook my head.
“Nandos it is then!” Liam jumped up. The other boys all followed. Louis followed then pulled me up. The sudden movement caused my jeans to rub against the bandage and make it loose. I winced. Fuck.
“Love? What’s wrong?” Louis saw the pain in my face. The other boys had made their way to the car aside from Liam, he looked at me, clearly seeing I wasn’t okay.
“Nothing, I need to use the washroom, I’ll be right out.” I smiled at the both. Louis nodded, letting my hand go.
“Here, you go, I’ll wait for her.” I heard Liam say. Once in the washroom, I pulled my pants off slowly. Shit, I was bleeding still. I rummaged through my bag finding another bandage. I quickly placed it over and pulled up my pants.
“Anna, you alright?” I heard Liam yell. I guess Louis did get in the car.
“Yeah, just girl problems.” I lied. I flushed the toilet and, washed the blood off of my hands and walked out. Liam gave me a look and led me out to the car.
“So what do you think of our music?” Harry asked me. I had been staring at my chicken debating on eating more than just the biscuit.
“Huh? Oh, your music?” I looked up at them. All their eyes were on me. I felt my anxiety start to rise.

Niall’s P.O.V

Should I call Adrienne? Smoking bothers me…but she’s different then all the other girls I’ve banged.
“So what do you think of our music?” Harry asked Anna.
“Huh? Oh, your music?” She looked startled. She began trembling ever so slightly. She had a look of panic in her eyes.
“Hey! Guys, when do we go to da studio next?” I asked, hoping to distract the boys, and myself a little bit.
“Oh, Monday I think.” Zayn looked at me, Harry looked back down at his food and started eating again. The other boys did just that. I watched Anna relax a little. Louis seemed worried ever since he came out to the car

Louis’s P.O.V

Anna seemed really out of it. Maybe I already messed up? Shit, she’s so different I can’t mess this up yet…no, I haven’t done anything to mess this up…have I?
“Earth to Louis!” Zayn snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. I shook my head.
“Sorry, spacing out.” I looked over at everyone, they all were ready to leave. Anna was still staring at her food.
“Anna? Ready to leave?” I lightly touched her shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled.
“Yep, let’s forge onward to bigger and better things!” She got up and pulled me up after her. I never noticed how cold her hands were compared to mine. I guess it’s due to her eating disorder. Her figure was so tiny, every time I hugged her I felt like I’d crush her. She was so beautiful.
“Louis, get in the damn car.” Niall said, pushing me into the back seat next to Anna. She gave me a look.
“What were you thinking about?” Anna asked me, grabbing my hand.
“Nothing love. Just thinking about you.” I smiled at her. I watched her face turn red.
“What about me?” She smiled.
“How beautiful you are.” I whispered into her hair. She hid her face in my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. She nuzzled her face into my neck.
“No making out in the back of da vehicle!” Niall yelled, looking at us in the rear view mirror. Anna simply flipped him off. He rolled his eyes and pulled up to the flat.

“Louis! Where is my purse?” Anna asked, looking frantically in the car. I chuckled. She turned to see I was holding it.
“It was in the bathroom love.” I smiled as she walked back over too me.
“Give it back!” She said, reaching for her bag.
“Kiss first!” I said, puckering my lips. She rolled her eyes and kissed me. It still felt like an atomic bomb went off.
“Thank you babe.” She smiled and walked back to her car.
“You leavin’ w’out saying goodbye?!” I pouted. She looked at me.
“You got your kiss Tommo, I got to get home, and I have a video to shoot first thing in the morning. Tell the lads I said thank you.” She smiled and got into her car. I waved and walked back into my flat.

Anna’s P.O.V

By the time I got home my pants leg was covered in blood. Shit. I rushed out and made it into my flat. I immediately stripped my pants off and threw them in the sink. I grabbed the peroxide and drenched them. I then looked at my thigh, the bandage came off with my pants. Shit these cuts are deeper than I thought. I reached for my phone to dial Louis…wait I can’t he’ll flip…So I dialed the next best person.

“Niall…can you come over, with Adrienne?” I asked, distress clear in my voice.
“Yeah sure, you alright?” He replied.
“Not really, um I got hurt. Just hurry.” I started feeling light headed. The room was spinning.
“Okay, be there in five.”
“DON’T TELL LOUIS!” I yelled.
“Okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like =)