She's Not Afraid

The Send-off

Adrienne's POV

Today was the day. The boys were going to tour and the tension has settled...slightly. I was put in charge of Anna with the help of Perrie...well at least until she and Little Mix go back on tour.

"Niall, how many snapbacks do you really need?" I ask going through his second bag.

"How many's in dere?" He asks from his closet.

I go through the bag again.
"Nine!" I shout back. Another snapback comes flying into the bag in front of me and I flinch them let out a scream.

"Now I got an even ten." Niall says with a smirk. He clicks his tongue and chuckles. "You shudda seen yer face."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. Niall laughs again and comes over to me and his bags. He opens his arms and wraps me in his arms.
"Aye, dis is da last time I get t' mess wit' ya fer a while." He mumbles into my hair. He rubs my back as I stifle a sniff.

We stand in the middle of his flat, hugging and sile.ntly crying for about 10 minutes. Niall's phone buzzes in his pocket and we separate as he puts his phone up to his ear.

I wipe my eyes and try to calm myself down. Niall's and I never really talked about him leaving 'cause we thought I'd be able to go with him, but so much has come up and...

I sniff again, tearing myself from my saddening thoughts. A tear rolls down my cheek and I feel a soft finger wiping it away.

"Adri, we haven't even gotten to da airport yet." Niall says. I look up at him and see how red and puffy his eyes are.

"I'm sorry...I guess I'm gonna miss you, that's all." I hiccup out. Niall hugs me again, but pulls my chin up and our lips connect.

***

"C'mon, guys!" Liam shouts over at us. Niall and I were having another smooch fest, but so were Anna and Lou, and Zayn and Perrie.

"Umph." Niall says as we pull apart. "Dat kiss was the best." Niall smacks his lips and points his finger.

I laugh and finally feel better about this tour.
"I love you, Niall. I gonna miss you sooooo much!"

"I love ya, too, Adri. And don't worry, I'm gonna call ya da second we land!" He says with a twinkle in his ocean blue eyes.
I smile and stand on my toes and kiss Niall on the cheek.

"Boys, the plane is ready!" Paul shouts, trying to get the boys in order.

Niall wad the first to join Liam and a scowling Harry. I follow the direction of his scowl and see Anna and Louis saying one more goodbye. I roll my eyes and send a quick text off to Niall as the boys walk to the gate.

Adri: Promise me you'll keep an eye on Harry.

Niall: I gotcha, babe. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be cool.
Thanks for reading!