She's Not Afraid

Mother

Louis had been so much more over protective since Harry confessed his feelings for me. If Harry and I were in the same room, Louis was right next to me.
“Louis, I think I can go to the bathroom without you hovering.” I sighed.
“Sorry love.” He smiled a little and kissed my forehead. I walked in and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was going to find out the sex of the babies with Adrienne today. We both agreed to give the lads space to pack. I ran my hands over my stomach, feeling one of the babies kick and roll. I giggled a little.
“Adrienne’s here!” Louis called.
“Coming!” I did my business and came out.
“I’ll have you doing that later.” Louis smirked and whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks turn red.
“Love you, bye!” I glared and kissed him and walked out. Once in the car, we were off.

“So what do you think?” Adrienne asked me.
“Huh?” I shook my head and looked at her.
“The babies?!” She laughed.
“I don’t know.” I smiled
“When’s your due date again?” She asked.
“July fifth.” I smiled. I was beyond excited. Louis would be back from tour and everything.
“What’d you get Louis for Valentine’s day?” She was asking so many damn question-WAIT…
“SHIT it’s already February?!” I looked at her.
“Uh yeah…”
“I don’t know. I may cook for him.” I sighed.
“Sing for him?” She suggested.
“I haven’t sung in a while.” I shrugged. We pulled into a spot and walked into the office.

Louis’s P.O.V

I watched Adrienne and Anna walk out of the flat. I then turned and looked at the cluster of clothes and such that littered the flat. I sighed and began putting stuff into piles. Valentine’s day was coming up and I still needed to get Anna something. I was still pissed off at Harry; pissed off being just an understatement. Anna’s too good for me? I don’t know how he came up with that bullshit. I decided to drive over to Liam’s. I needed some guy time.

Me: Hey mate; can I come over for a bit?
Liam: Sure, but everybody is here.
Me: I’ll deal with it.

That meant Harry would be there. Oh great. I got in my car and drove.
“Tommo!” Zayn answered the door.
“Hey!” I said, walking into the flat. I saw the others sprawled on the couch, watching the football game.
“Who’s playing?” I asked.
“Don’t know, just started.” Harry answered. He really irritated me.
“Oh, okay.” I said. The tension was so thick between him and I. I could tell the others felt uncomfortable around us. I sighed and went into the kitchen.
“I said I was sorry.” I jumped and saw Harry next too me.
“I said it too.” I saw his nose was bruised. Harry sighed and walked out. I rolled my eyes and
followed him.

Harry’s P.O.V

I will win Anna over. But I don’t want to lose Louis as a best friend in the process. Maybe I can make them hate each other.
Stop that Harry.
No that’s wrong. I can’t do that.
“Harry?” Louis snapped his fingers in front of my face. His lip was less swollen than it was the other night.
“Huh? Sorry lost in thought.” I looked at him.
“Can you pass me a beer?” He asked me. I nodded and handed him one, whilst grabbing myself another. This was my second or third…I can’t remember. Either way, things started getting fuzzy.
“Hey Lou.” I slurred.
“What?” He sighed.
“I lied.” He gave me a look.
“About?” I could hear the aggravation in his voice.
“I’m not sorry.” I hiccupped. Louis slammed his bottle down.
“Why the hell do you want to bring this up now?!” He shouted.
“Why the fuck not?!” I stood up. I felt two people pulling me back down.
“Both of you! SHUT UP!” Liam yelled.
“Fuck off! Louis isn’t good enough for Anna! She needs a real man!” I pushed both boys off of me.
“I will call Adri!” Niall threatened.
“Fuck her!” I slurred. Niall let me go. I got in Louis’s face.
“I fucking love Anna!” I shouted. Louis punched me. He punched me square in the jaw. That’s when I pushed him. Hard. He flew back towards the wall.

Anna’s P.O.V

I was smiling like an idiot. We were having a boy and a girl! I was beyond excited! When I walked out, Adrienne beamed at me.
“Boy and girl!” I squealed.
“Yay!” Her and I cheered, only to earn a glare from the receptionist. I gave an apologetic look, and we left. My phone buzzed.

Niall: You and Adrienne need to get to Liam’s house.
Me: Why…?
Niall: Lou and Hazza are at it…again

I shook my head.
“We gotta get to Li’s house.” I sighed.
“Why?” She sounded worried.
“Harry drank again and Louis hit him.” I was pissed. Why can’t they handle this like…wow I’m a hypocrite.
“Ah fuck.” We rushed to the car and sped off. The car ride was silent. I was livid at this point. Adri seemed pissed too. Once at Liam’s, we rushed to the door. It was open and the sight we saw when we walked in was not pretty. Niall and Liam were sitting on a very pissed off Louis, while Harry was being held against the wall by Zayn. My level of anger went straight to anxiety. I started hyperventilating.
“Anna?” Adrienne asked.
“I’m…anxiety.” Was all I could mutter out. She brought me over to the couch and sat me down. Louis’s face changed from anger too worry and concern. He pushed the boys off of him and tried to sit next to me.
“Don’t touch me.” I was shaking. Louis backed up, hurt filled his eyes.
“ALRIGHT! Harry! Louis! Go sit on the chairs!” Adrienne yelled.
“STOP YELLING!” I shouted.
“Sorry love.” She sighed, rubbing my shoulders. Zayn apparently let Harry up, as he tried to comfort me.
“Don’t fucking touch me.” My anxiety slowly faded, turning back into anger. Harry backed up.
“Both of you.” I pointed to them both. “Sit down.” They nodded and sat.
“Now, you two are going on tour soon. Why the hell did you even think it was okay to bring this up now?” I asked Harry.
“Sorry Anna.” He looked down.
“That doesn’t answer my fucking question, Styles.” I snapped. I was beyond livid at this point.
“Anna breathe.” Adrienne put her hand on my shoulders. I was starting to sound like my…my mother.