She's Not Afraid

Alex

It had been a few weeks since we last had a chance to skype the boys. Harry apparently wasn’t coming to the baby shower. The girls got to meet my best friend who came in to town. Alex. (from chapter three)
“Alex!” I sighed, irritated. She was helping me make the guest list. I still don’t know why I agreed to this shit.
“Anna, aren’t you and him still friends?” She asked.
“Fuck no!” She was referring to Mark’s little brother. He claimed he believed me with what his brother was doing…then…I shuddered pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind. Alex sighed, crossing him off.
“That leaves us with fifteen people, excluding your brothers, Adrienne, Perrie and the lads. Oh! What about Louis’s family?” She asked, thinking this through. She then wrote down what I assume was Louis’s family. She convinced me to invite my dad’s side of the family. I was hesitant because they were just as judgmental.
“How are things going?” Adrienne asked, coming down.
“She’s killing me!” Alex and I said in unison. This caused Adrienne to laugh. Perrie came down and bumped into Adrienne. She was probably texting Zayn.
“Hey!” Adrienne glared. I giggled. Suddenly the baby kicked.
“Owwww. Those were my ribs.” I muttered, rubbing my stomach. Alex’s eyes lit up and put her hands on my stomach.
“Boy or girl?” Alex asked.
“Girl.” I looked down; I fucked up so badly last month. The girls refused to let me move a muscle sometimes.
“Everything will be pink!” Perrie squealed.

Month 6

Oh my god. I was fucking huge. The boys would be home in about a month for a break. Thank you lord. I hated being away from Lou. I decided to try and skype him. I logged on and saw the green circle by his name. SCORE! I called him. Instead of Lou answering, it was Harry and Niall.

“Hey fellas!” I beamed.
“Hey.” Harry said plainly. I remembered the look he gave Alex last time. Maybe this’ll work.
“HAZZA! I HAVE SOMEONE I WANT YOU TO MEET!” I squealed and ran to get her. I pulled her back up to see a confused Harry.
“Oh, Alex right?” He asked.
“Hi!” She smiled and blushed. I rolled my eyes and made them exchange numbers.
“Now let me talk to Louis.” I smiled. Harry chuckled and handed the laptop to an eagerly waiting Louis.
“Hi baby.” He smiled.
“Hey good lookin.” I teased. He looked like he just woke up.
“How are you?” He asked.
“Very tired. She keeps kicking me.” I whined.
“Awwww, so who was that?” He asked, referring to Alex.
“Remember Alex? She was an old friend from University.” I stated.
“Ah I remember. Hey I’ll text you. Love you. Bye.” He blew me a kiss.
“Love you too, bye.” I sighed and hung up. It was always short skype sessions. It sucked. I walked downstairs slowly to see the girls planning out more things. I shook my head.
“How’s it coming?” I asked. I wanted to help, but they wouldn’t let me.
“Really well!” Adrienne beamed. My phone buzzed.

Louis: Did Alex drug Harry, he’s back to his normal chipper self?
Me: She has that effect on people.

“Alex, you drugged Harry.” I teased.
“What?” She blushed.
“He is all happy and stuff.” I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a filler