She's Not Afraid

First Chance

Home sweet hell. I slid down the wall once my door was shut. I knew I had to clean up the blood on the sheets and the bathroom floor. Maybe I should just tell Louis. No, I can’t. It will ruin whatever chance I have of actually pursuing a relationship with him. But then again, who would love a girl with scars. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Louis: Hey, you left your makeup here. Mind if I bring it over? Or Niall will.
Me: I left it so I had a reason to come back ;) but sure, I’d love to see your face :)
Louis: I’ll be by in ten minutes then =)
Me: See you then xx

Oh shit. I jumped up and went into hyper mode. When a knock at the door startled me and brought me back.
“Oh! Hey Lou!” I smiled and invited him in. He smiled back and entered my humble abode.
“Hey Anna, nice place.” Louis smiled. This was the first time he had been here since I moved in.
“Thanks! I decorated myself!” I smiled triumphantly.
“Well no wonder it looks amazing!” He said, over excitedly. I giggled at his expression. I made some tea and him and I spent the afternoon talking. I guess we could consider this a date. I don’t know.
“Anna, I actually have a question for you.” He looked nervous.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“Um, well I was wondering if…well you would go on a date with me?” He looked down when he asked.
“Louis, I’d love too.” I smiled, I felt so happy. Maybe it was time to move on.
“Really?! Great! Be ready by six o’clock tonight!” He jumped up, hugged me and ran out the door. It was now four o’clock. Well crap, only two hours to try and look presentable. Let’s see how this goes.

Louis’s P.O.V

It was now 5:45 PM, I was getting ready to go get her. I had planned on taking her to the London Eye, I mean, why not? I doubt she’s been there yet.
“Hey man, good luck tonight!” Harry slapped my back. Niall looked at me, nodded and went back to his chicken. He seemed…jealous? No he couldn’t be.
“Zayn, is Perrie coming over tonight?” I asked, he was cleaning the flat. I should mention that he never, and I mean NEVER does that, unless she is staying over for a while.
“Yeah.” He smiled to himself while cleaning the kitchen counter.
“Later guys!” I yelled, grabbing my keys and making my exit.

Anna’s P.O.V

I left my hair the way it was, there was no point, it would just frizz up later. I just put a hair tie on my wrist and let it be. As for clothes, I stuck with casual, I had on a pair of black skinny jeans with studs going down the side with a cream coloured crop top. I put on my combat boots and left my makeup natural looking. I headed into the living room when there was a knock at the door. It was Louis, right on time. I smiled as I opened the door. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. He had on a navy striped shirt with burgundy skinny jeans, a black zip up sweatshirt and black toms.
“Well don’t you look beautiful.” He smiled.
“Hey, you don’t look too bad yourself.” I nodded, blushing from his comment. He put his arm around me and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and I got myself situated. He got in and started up the car.
“So where too?” I asked.
“It’s a surprise.” He smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. I was watching where we were going, we had gone into the heart of London. I saw the London Eye.
“Are we going on the London Eye?!” I asked excitedly.
“Yes, we are.” He chuckled. I saw Yo! Sushi around there. I had been craving it.
“Can we get sushi too?” I asked him. He nodded. We pulled into the sushi place. He got out and jogged around to open the door for me.
“Such a gentleman.” I smiled, he smiled back and put an arm around me. We walked into Yo! Sushi, almost immediately paparazzi surrounded us.
“LOUIS! Who is this girl?”
“Louis, are you two dating?”
I started drowning them out, Louis was just ignoring them and we walked to the counter.
“Hi can I…OH MY GOD, YOU’RE LOUIS TOMLINSON! AND YOU’RE ANNABELLE FROM YOUTUBE!” The cashier squealed. We both nodded and smiled.
“What can I get you both?” She smiled.
“Can I get the sesame seared salmon?” I asked politely.
“Same for me.” Louis smiled. She directed us to our seats. The belt in front of us started moving. A cluster of foods came out, I grabbed what I wanted, as did Louis. He paid, even though I protested, then we ate.

“Let’s go to the Eye.” Louis smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me out of Yo! Sushi. Once outside, the temperature had dropped enough to make me shiver slightly, he wrapped his sweatshirt around me and pulled me close.
Louis’s P.O.V
She was cold so I gave her my jacket and pulled her close. I felt her relax more and she smiled.
“Better love?” I asked. She nodded. We got in line for the London Eye and waited. I noticed she started to get anxious as we made our way to the front.
“What is it?” I asked her.
“I am not the best fan of heights.” She looked down. I chuckled.
“I won’t let anything happen to you love.” I smiled at her. She kissed my cheek and cuddled close. My stomach was doing flip flops.
Finally we were in our little cart with two other couples. We started making our way to the top, I looked at Anna, she seemed more anxious than before. I pulled her in close to me and rubbed her arm.
“It’s okay love, I got you.” I whispered. She seemed to relax a little.
“Thank you.” She smiled. We slowly made our way to one of the windows. She was very hesitant to look. We had just made it to the top.
“Look at Big Ben.” I smiled and pointed in the direction. She looked and gasped in awe.
“It’s beautiful up here, Lou.” She smiled, staring out the windows.