She's Not Afraid

Gone

Louis’s P.O.V

We were in the midst of a performance when I got pulled, literally, off of stage.
“What the bloody hell?!” I snapped slightly.
“We need to get you on a plane to London. Now.” Paul stated simply. Oh no, this isn’t good.
“Why?! What the hell is going on?” I asked.
“It’s Anna.” He stated simply. Fear and worry filled me almost instantly.
“What’s happening? What’s wrong with her?!” I yelled, tears threatening to spill. No one was answering me. I grabbed my phone to read a text from Adri.

Adri: Lou, you need to get home. Now.

I felt myself breaking. This couldn’t be good. I was ushered into a car and we sped to the airport. I continuously called Anna, hoping for an answer. All it did was go to voicemail each time. She always picked up the phone whenever I called. This isn’t good. I hope she didn’t try to kill herself.
“Louis, you gotta board the plane. Let’s go.” Paul practically pulled me onto the jet. I was trembling throughout the whole flight. I was terrified. What happened? Would she be alive? What about Haley? Was she okay? Oh god, so many thoughts and scenarios rushed through my head.

The flight felt like eternities. When we landed, I was once again rushed off the jet and into another car.
“Where are we going?” I asked frantically.
“The hospital.” The driver stated simply. My heart sunk. I pulled out my phone and dialed Adri.
“Adri, what the hell is going on?” I asked calmly.
“I-I can’t talk now Lou, I got to go.” She was crying and then the line went dead. We pulled up to the hospital and I practically ran inside. I saw a few nurses and started asking about a billion questions.
“Annabelle Marks?!” I choked out.
“Who are you?” One of the elderly nurses asked.
“Louis!” Adri’s voice came from behind me.
“Where is she?” I asked frantically.
“Lou, come with me…” She says softly grabbing my arm and gently pulling me towards the ICU. This isn’t good. She was asking me questions that I was barely paying attention too. I couldn’t keep my focus on anything but the thought of what was wrong with my Anna. My Anna.
“She was in a car accident Lou…” Adri said softly, pulling me into the room where I saw her. Wires, tubes, the works, and she looked miserable. I lost it. I fucking lost it. I broke down crying and fell to the floor.
“I’m so sorry…” Another doctor knelt down beside me. Why was he apologizing…NO!
“S-she didn’t make it…?” I stammered. Adri was now crying.
“I’m sorry sir; she just lost too much blood…” The doctor said sympathetically and then left. I got up slowly and walked towards her body. I touched her face, it was ice cold. She was pale, so…pale. I shook her slightly.
“Anna?” I asked. Sobs wracked throughout my chest as I fell to the floor once more.
“It was a drunk driver…” Adri sat in the chair next to where I sat. I just cried even more.
“Wait…where’s Haley!?” I looked up at her.
“She’s fine, a few bumps and scrapes.” Adri patted my back lightly.
“I want to see her.” I stated, standing up.
“Sure, we can bring her in here.” She sighed softly. I won’t be able to hold Anna ever again.

Anna’s P.O.V.
*Earlier that evening*
It was around six in the evening when we were heading back from Nandos. Haley was sleeping peacefully in the back seat and I was concentrating on just getting home. I chewed on my lip slightly to keep my concentration on the road. My mother had been calling all week, Louis had been busy so we’ve barely talked and Perry just went on tour. Adri was busy with band rehearsal tonight so I was alone. I hate driving at night. I hate it. Suddenly a car came whipping around the bend, I screamed and then it went black. Suddenly I was watching my dead body get pulled onto the stretcher and then I saw Haley get put onto another stretcher. What are they doing?
“HEY! I’m right here!” I yelled. No one even acknowledged my existence. I can’t be dead! No! My baby needs me!
“We need to notify someone in the family.” I saw an officer say to a paramedic.
“I know.” He stated softly. Then they drove my dead body and Haley’s to the emergency room. Once there, Adri happened to be on duty. She had said something about working after rehearsal.
“What do we-ANNA!” She screamed pushing past a few nurses to get to my side.
“Adri! I’m right here!” I tried tapping her shoulder, but my hand went right through her.
“Adri, she’s gone. There isn’t much we can do. She bled out.” A paramedic started telling her.
“I need to call her boyfriend.” She pulled out her cellphone and dialed Louis’s number.

Now I’m watching Louis hold our baby. He’s crying and keeping her close. The lads are around him, all patting his back. I go to try and tell him I’m here but I just walk right through him. He hands Haley to Niall and walks away. I follow behind him to our bedroom. He falls to his knees and sobs.
“Why did she have to go?” He sobs. I lean down next to him to attempt to comfort him, but once again I can’t. I won’t ever be able to hold him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME
This is the final chapter...
Thank you for reading this story guys
I love you all <3