Beauty and the Bastard

My very own redneck

I was half awake as I felt a hand run up my naked side. Goose bumps covered my skin as I shiver in response. Rough lips landed on my neck before I felt a sharp bite.

"Ah!" I jumped a little but relaxed as a tongue sooth the sting. The hand went back down my side and across my stomach before going back to grab my thigh. The hand pulled my thigh up and over another leg. I felt something poke my entrance and I relaxed once more as Merle slid back into me.

This time was slower; I guess Merle knew I was still in pain from the first round. He took his time with this round. Even though the pace was slower, Merle still completely dominated me. And I loved every second of it. Drawing out my orgasms, making them feel more intense. Merle's mouth never left my neck or collar bone the entire time. His teeth grazed my sensitive skin more than once.

No words were spoken. There was no dirty talk, no whispers of affection. There were no promises of a happy ever after. Only quiet moans and harsh breathing.

I felt a little daring as I let my hand drift down and cover his on my thigh. I tangled our fingers together and let our conjoined hand rest on my hip. Merle never once pulled away from me and that made me feel more confident about all of this.

My orgasm triggered his and I felt that rush of delicious heat inside me once more. Merle slid out of me and my leg falls back down. We fall back to sleep with our hands still conjoined and resting over my stomach.

Image

I wake up in the morning alone in bed. I was not surprised one bit. Merle was the kind of man that left once he hit it. I wasn't expecting him to be next to me when I awoke. I wasn't expecting to see him lying next to me naked with a smile on his face. Because that's not Merle and if last night was the last time I saw him, then fine. Yes, I would have loved to have a relationship with Merle but Merle isn't a relationship guy. He told me he don't do relationships, only one night stands. And last night was my one night stand with him and I'm perfectly happy about that.

He didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do. He didn't pretend to have feelings for me, other than lust of course. He didn't make me think that we could have something more than just last night. And I thank him for that.

I know it probably sounds crazy but Merle didn't play with my head or heart. He didn't make up stories about how he would treat me like a princess and how I was the only one for him. Merle didn't make it seem like a relationship when it came to me. He didn't let me get attached. He didn't let me open my heart to him, only for him to break it. Yes, he fucked me. Yes, he left me. But, he made me expect it. He made me see that he ain't the kind of man who sticks to one woman. He didn't give me hope for something more. If anything he saved me from a broken heart.

I stand up from my bed and wince at the slight pain coming from we'll everywhere. Merle really tore into me but I ain't complaining. I take a quick shower and throw on a pair of panties and an Army shirt my dad wore a lot. I walk into the kitchen to see Bullet already eating from his bowl.

"That's weird; I didn't give more food last night because you had enough to last you." Did Merle feed Bullet before he left? No, that's just stupid. Merle wouldn't do that. But then how did Bullet get the food?

"Maybe Merle did fill your bowl."

Bullet looks up at me before letting out a bark. I pat his head and walk over to the fridge. "What the hell?" I muttered as I saw a vanilla bean Coolata from Dunkin Donuts sitting in the top shelf of my fridge. "This is getting really weird." I said while looking down at Bullet, who was just staring at me like I was stupid. "Bully, did Merle do this?"

Bullet lets out a bark before walking into the living room. I follow while sipping my drink. Bullet grabs a piece of paper off the coffee table and walks it over to me. I grab it from his mouth and shake off the salvia.

"Kitten, had work. Coming back later. Merle." I read before talking a sip of my drink. I groaned as I got a brain freeze. "The man sure does know how to get to the point." Bullet just stares at me as he lays on the floor. "Let's go for a walk!"

Bullet jumps up excitedly as I run into my bedroom. I tie my dad's shirt up, so it now rests under my boobs. Not caring about a bra, I pull on jean shorts and flip flops before grabbing my sunglasses and bag. I hook Bullet's leash to his chain collar and grab my keys. I lock my front door before walking to the elevator. My older neighbor, Mrs. Ginger, was the only other person in the elevator with us.

"I saw an older gentleman leaving your apartment this morning before coming back with that drink before leaving again in a clean pair of clothes." Mrs. Ginger is the building snoop. She has to know everything about everyone and she usually does. So I wasn't shocked that she saw Merle or that she spoke about it.

"Yea, he is a good friend of my dad's that comes to check on me when dad is away." I lied smoothly as I ran my fingers threw my loose blonde curls.

"I never saw him in your apartment before." Mrs. Ginger pointed out as she gave me a suspicious look.

"That's because he usually parks out front and I go meet him. But today his job called him in early so he had to get ready at my place." That sounded good and real. No flaws in that. She can't call me out.

"Oh, that makes sense." I'm so happy Im a great liar and Im quick with coming up with stories. "So, he is in the army with your daddy?"

"No, Merle and my dad have been best friends since high school. Merle is my god father, so he has always been in my life as an uncle."

"Aw, that's sweet dear. I'm glad you have someone other than your brothers looking out for you."

The elevator came to a stop and I smiled once more at Mrs. Ginger before walking out of the building. If I told that story to anybody else they wouldn't have fully believed it. But seeing as Mrs. Ginger doesn't know my father or Merle Dixon, it worked out perfectly.

I smile at people I know or have seen before as I walk Bullet to the beach. Bullet hates the park but loves the beach. There are fewer children here and he can run in the water all he wants. I let Bullet off the leash once we hit the sand. I smile as Bullet runs straight into the water splashing a few people. Mostly everyone here knows Bullet so they would play with him or let him ruin their hair or clothes with water. Bullet is just such a lovable dog; no one has the heart to yell at him. Well no one with a heart.

I sit in my normal spot and draw random designs in the sand. After an hour or so in the water Bullet trots over and plops down in the sand next to me. I ran my hand threw his wet black fur as he rested. I wave my hand at a few people I know from my collage but I never once leave Bullet's side. My baby needs his rest, seeing as he ain't gonna like what happens to him once we get home.

Image

And I was right. I think I'm more wet then Bullet is.

"Come on, Bully, your covered in sand and salt water. You need this bath!" I stomp my foot and spray Bullet gently with the shower hose. I shampoo him as fast as I can and close my eyes as he shook himself. "Ugh, Bullet stop that!" I yell as he does it again. He thinks this is a game.

I wash my hands free of the shampoo before washing off Bullet. I stand up once he is shampoo free and let him get out of the shower. Bullet once again has to be a pain in my ass and shake himself dry.

"Out! Outside right now!" I walk Bullet out to the porch and slid the door shut. I look down at my father's shirt and my shorts with a frown. I was soaked.

A knock sounded from my front door and I opened it only to see Merle's gray eyes. He looks over my wet frame and smirk. "What happened to ya?"

"Bullet deiced that I needed a bath with him." I glare at the wet dog outside looking at me with his mouth open and tongue hanging out. He thinks he did nothing wrong!

I sigh as I dried the bathroom walls and floor before washing out the shower tub. I jump in once it's all clean and wash myself free of the wet dog smell.

Wrapped up in only a short white towel I walk into my bedroom to see Merle sprawled out on my bed. I smile and shake my head before walking towards my closet. But before I could get past the bed, my towel was stolen from me.

I place my hands on my hips and turn to look at a smirking Merle with my towel in hand. "I understand I'm fucking hot, redneck, but ya can't steal my towel."

Merle's smirk gets bigger as does another part of him. He places his large calloused hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. "We need to talk."

"Can I get dressed first?" I asked as I tip my head back to look up at him.

"Rather ya didn't but fine."

Merle lets go of me and sat down on the edge of my bed, watching me. Me, not unnerved at all, turn back towards my closet. Using the mirrors, I can plainly see Merle staring at my naked ass. I smirk and give him a little shake. My smirk becomes larger as I heard a low groan come from his lips. I pull on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, once against not really caring about underwear, before sitting down on Merle's left thigh. My arms wrap around his neck as his hands land on my hips.

"I never did this 'fore. Never wanted to but I just can't get ya outta my head. Thought if we fucked that's it but ya kept coming back." Merle's fingers dug into my hips but it does hurt me. If anything it's making me horny.

"So now what?" I asked softly, not understanding where he is going with all of this.

"I don't do relationships, ya know that. But there ain't no way in hell I'm gonna let someone else have ya. Ya is mine and only mine. I aint sharing ya."

"But you don't do relationships." I am so confused right now. What is this redneck trying to say to me?

"He'll naw, this ain't no relationship. Ya is mine. I'm the only one that gets ya sweet pussy and that's it. Ya don't go to no one else."

I smiled, he just said it a lot of perverted words that we are in a relationship but not in his mind. No in his mind, I belong to him and no else can have me. I like that thought a lot better than being in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

"Fine, but I don't share either." I look him right in the eye as I spoke these words; make sure he knows I'm not joking around. "If I belong to you then you belong to me. You can't fuck some unwashed whore then come into my bed. That shit ain't happening. You want me to be yours then you have to be mine."

Merle was silent as he stared at me with those piercing gray eyes. I don't even think he was breathing but I didn't back down. I stared right back at him, waiting.

"Fine but I'm still doing my drugs and drinking."

"As long as you get me drinks and don't even touch another woman then I don't care."

"Ya can't touch no other guy either." Merle said with a frown.

I rub the back of his neck softly as I kissed his jaw. "Why would I want another guy when I got my very own redneck?"

"Shut up, kitten."

So I was now in a relationship that wasn't a relationship with Merle Dixon, my very own redneck.