Oneshots

I Wanna Fall In Love Tonight

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Kaylie. She was not a robot. She was also not a moose. She also claimed to not be a rakkune, but Poolie didn’t think so. Anywho, she was at the cutesy Jamba Juice one day, and guess who walked in!?!?? THAT’S RIGHT. PARIS HILTON. So the two were like, “OMFG IT’S YOU THAT’S HAWT.” And they got out their cameras and took 439058024958 different pictures in 34572458724 different angles. Kaylie: “GRIL WUT R U DOIN 2NITE.!” ze Paris responded, “NOT MUCH GRIL. U WANNA COME OVA 2NITE.!? BRENDON’S GONNA B DER. I KNOW HOW HE MAKES YO HEART SING ‘Tha Muzik Or Tha Misery’ by Eff Oh Bee.’”

“Yo faice,” she yelled at her, while telling her to go “Die in a ditch.”

“GRIL U HURT MAH FEELINGZ,” she whined.

“WELL JUST GO HAVE KIDS WITH LUTHER, BETCH!!!!”

She did not go to Paris’ party that night. She hung out with her Brenny Bear instead. Because she made Brenny Bear stay home.

“OMG BRENDON HURRY UP WE’LL BE LATE FOR THE HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT!!!” Kaylie squealed.

“Gawsh Kaylie, relax,” Brendon instructed.

“I’ll try, but, I mean, HANNAH MONTANA!!! HOW EXCITING! Brendon, I LOVE you for getting us tickets!!!” she kept squealing.

“Anything for you,” he admitted, which was true.

“Aw, I love you,” she told him, making him blush.

Brendon and Kaylie were not dating, but Brendon had always had a thing for Kaylie, although he would never admit it. Kaylie also had a thing for Brendon, but she would ignore that voice in her head that said, “TOUCH HIM, TOUCH HIM!”

<3<3<3

”HoshitBrendonthatwasawesome,” Kaylie said, speaking as fast as hell.

”Yes, I suppose,” he responded, now leading her through the crowd of people to the car. “Now, where would you like to go?”

”Wellllllllllllll, since you took me to the concert, I’ll let you choose,” she gave him ze option.

”I don’t know, I’m kind of tired. How about we go back to my place, watch American Pie, and I’ll pick up Jamba Juice before we go?”

”Sounds good to me,” she related the information to him.

<3<3<3

“Aww, this movie is so cute!!!” she cooed, earning a cutesy eye-roll from Ze Brendonator. “Oh, come, on, Brendon! Have a little romance in yo life!”

”No, that’s okay,” he lied.

”Well, I’m sure you like someone!”

”Well, maybe.”

”OOOH! WHO!?!”

”Do I really have to tell you?”

>”Yes.”

He kissed her instead.

”You.”

”Awww, Brendon, I like you too!”

Twas a stupid Kodak moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO BEAUTIFUL. -TEAR-.