‹ Prequel: Friendly Affair
Sequel: Tragic Affair

Family Affair

Family Affair

“You fucking asshole!” Brian growled, pointing his finger accusingly at me. “You say you love Alex when it turns out you still fucking loved Cory!”

"Guys please don't, its bad enough—" I stopped mid sentence when Johnny's hand connected to my jaw, laying me out on the floor.

"That's what you deserve," Johnny growled as he rubbed his fist.

"Damn, didn't know pipsqueak had it in him," Jimmy chuckled patting Johnny proudly on the back.

“He’s fucking hurting them both!” Johnny whined. “He deserves it.”

“Guys-“

“Shut the hell up, Zack,” Brian growled.

"No Brian," I snapped. "I will not shut the hell up when I'm trying to explain!"

"You will or I'll make you shut up," he threatened. "Kayci said Alex joked about jumping off a bridge, she and Montana had to jump on her."

“Fuck,” I mumbled. “You guys just need to listen to what I have to say.”

“Okay,” Jimmy nodded. “We’re listening.”

"Thank you," I said softly. "I can't help it I love them both, but Alex I love so much. I just need time to get over Cory."

"You said you loved Cory," Brian glared.

“I-I-“ I looked around. “I do.”

"You guys just can't give Alex a break can you?" Jimmy asked incredulous. "I swear, I'm going to make her my wife and then Montana will be my mistress."

"Neither one would go for that dude," Johnny shook his head, chuckling slightly.

"She likes her men tall, but not gigantically tall," Brian teased.

“Ha-ha,” Jimmy mumbled. “Montana loves me.”

“Good for her,” Brian laughed slightly and looked back to me.

"What?"

"You fucked up again man," he sighed. "I'm really disappointed in you; I thought you of all people would make sure Alex was never hurt."

“But Alex wasn’t the one I loved the most,” I looked away in frustration, seeing Brian's angered expresion again. “Cory just… She…”

"Then why the fuck did you have her, have a child with her!" Brian punched me in the face this time. "I can't fucking believe you, you sorry piece of shit!"

"You're one to talk," I shouted. “You screwed them both and got them both pregnant!”

“You did, too!” He yelled back.

"If you would have stayed faithful to Alex, she wouldn't have been so fucked up!" I shouted. "The poor girl is losing herself because of us…"

"And you just added to it," Jimmy shook his head and looked down at Johnny. "Marry her and please treat her right?"

“But, Cory.”

“Fuck Cory!” Jimmy yelled, Brian glaring at him. "What!"

"Don't say that, she's suffered just—"

"No she hasn't," Jimmy growled. "She's been the main fucking reason."

“No, she isn’t!” Brian defended. “She’s just a pawn that we're using to take the blame!”

"No fuckhead, think about it," Jimmy tapped his head. "Every time one of you idiot cheated on Alex its been with Cory and no one else, every time there is something really dramatic about, its been the cause of Cory, we should name her after a fucking hurricane!"

"Don't—"

"Don't get me wrong, I love Cory," he started up. "But she needs to fucking get a life that isn't stolen from Alex every time."

“Does anyone else realize how much shit is on Cory’s shoulders? Or how guilty she is? We’re all too busy pointing fingers at her to realize that there might be something wrong,” Brian sighed. “Do any of you realize how selfish your being?”

"Have you realized how much is on Alex's shoulders?" Jimmy snapped again. "She has four kids, two have the same father and the other two don't, she feels like a whore you guys and it's because she thinks she has a life but then it blows up in her face when Cory gets involved."

“Cory tries her best not to fuck anything up!” I cried. “She’s got a lot, too. Zachary has autism.”

"You know what?" Jimmy held his hands up and backed away. "I'm not fucking arguing with you all about this when I know exactly what Alex is feeling and how she's always felt, all you ever have known about is Cory's fucking feelings, fuck it. Just go stick your head up her ass like you always have Zack."

"Fuck you!"

"Whatever, at least I'm faithful."

-----Cory-----

“Mommy,” Zacky wiped a tear from my cheek. “Don’t cry.”

“I’m sorry, baby,” I frowned, making him huff.

“Cory!” Zacky came bursting into the living room as I stared.

"What?" I asked slowly.

"Come with me please?"

"Okay," I said slowly as I sat Zacky down on the bed, following him out. "What?"

“Cory…” he said slowly, gripping my hand tight.

“Zacky?”

“Cory.”

“Zacky!” I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around on the lawn. “What’s wrong?”

"I—I—"

"Oh," I heard a voice whisper; I glanced to the side seeing Alex walking slowly towards the house.

"Alex?" I called.

“No, no,” She shook her head. “I want to hear Zacky finish.”

"I—" Zacky stopped and shook his head. "I'm so sorry Alex."

"No your not," she said emotionlessly, like a zombie. "You never have been when it's come to Cory, I should have known better than to try and make a life with you. I want to see what you say to her."

“Cory,” Zacky turned back to me and gulped. “I-I-“

“What?” I said softly, gripping his hand.

"I can't be with you," he whispered, I slowly let go of his hand and nodded slowly. "I love you, but I can't go back to you. Not after everything."

"I understand…"

"I love Alex," he whispered looking over at Alex, who looked more than shocked.

“Zacky, I-I-“ Alex stuttered as I leaned against the wall, crying into my sleeve. "I can't be with you…"

"What?" he asked slowly. "Why not?"

"You love her more than me," she started to cry. "It wouldn't be fair to make you miserable because I want you."

"I'm not—"

"No Zacky," she shook her head. "I'm just destined to be by myself. There isn't anything wrong with it, don't worry about me. Affairs are my life," she took a deep breath. "It's gone from Public Affair to Friendly Affair to Family Affair, just; don't try anymore because I'm not worth it, and I stopped trying."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment!

This is the end of this, the next is the sequal ending it all.

Go Jimmy!