Swear To Shake It Up

I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING YOU

Kayce pulled a chair up beside Emma's. Emma leaned over toward her. "part of your plan?" Kayce nodded. "Yep, he needs to know that I don't need him to be pretty or famous or anything really.All I need is you and me myself and I." emma laughed. "ready to get in the pool?" Kayce frowned. "Do I have to?"

The girls inched their ways into the pool. Brendon swam up underwater behind Emma and yanked her under. She came up sputtering. "Brendon! I'm FREEZING NOW!" He laughed. "i'm sorry. Would a hug make you feel better?" Emma shook her head. "No." Brendon leaned closer and kissed her. Emma smiled up at him. "I'm better now!" Brendon dove back under water and yanked Ryan under. he came up yelling. "GOD DAMNIT BRENDON! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Brendon pushed him. "Don't be such a baby. And stop staring at Kayce. You arn't her boyfriend anymore. remember?" Ryan grumbled "Shut up" and swam by himself. Kayce and Emma kept to themselves until Brendon suggested a chicken fight. Kayce figured it was time to show Ryan up so when Jon offered for her to be on his shoulders; she accepted.

Her and Emma fought for a long time. they just couldn't seem to knock eachother off! Finally Jon and Brendon just dropped them both. Kayce surfaced for air and was imediately drug back under. She opened her eyes and saw Spencer holding her arms. He kissed her! Underwater! When she came up they were still kissing. Everybody stopped dead. Kayce pulled away. "uh you have a girlfriend." he smiled inocently at her. "i know, but I have wanted to do that for a long time." kayce smiled. "feel free to do it anytime." Spencer smiled. "naw. that was a one time thing." emma burst out laughing. "Way to go Spencer!" Emma and kayce floated around for a awhile and Kayce noticed that when she had kissed Spencer ryan had almost had a stroke.

After the sun went down they drove back to the house. Ryan slouched up to the bedroom and the other 3 guys dug in the pantry for food. They found top en ramen. Yum. Emma and Kayce sat in their bathing suits by the fire. Emma stole a spoonful of soup from Brendon. "So are you going to talk with Ryan?" brendon shoke his head. "Nope, Do you think I am that stupid?" Emma rolled her eyes. "men, such babies!" brendon sighed and put his bowl down. "i get it I get it. Talk to you in a bit." he stomped up the stairs to talk to Ryan.

After hearing the door click Spencer turned to Kayce. "hey? Can I tell you something?" Kayce turned toward him. "Sure" he grinned. "you're an awesome kisser!"