Fast Times at Clairemont High

Chapter 3

**KELLIN’S POV**

“Are you done, little girls?” I asked Ben and Mitch as I watched them straighten their hair. They chuckled. I went to my room and looked through my closet. Tonight, my heart is set on finding a new fuck buddy. I haven’t gotten any in ages. I decided on a black pair of skinny jeans, and a white v-neck, with an Asking Alexandria zip up hoodie. I shagged up my hair and grinned at the handsome man in the mirror.
“Are we gonna get food on the way?” Mitch flopped onto my bed as I fumbled with my hair.
“I’m sure there’s food there.”
“I’m readyyy,” Ben sung in his accent. He was wearing cut off shorts and a t shirt that he cut into a tank top. The armpit holes were cut deep, displaying his flawless midsection off. I’d go for Ben if he was gay. He is fine as fuck.
We ignored my mother’s pointless yelling and left through the front door.
“Where are you going?” she yelled, stomping her foot.
“Don’t talk it about it.” I shut the door in her face and we all ran down the street so she couldn’t get us. It was about 9pm and Tony texted me right on cue.

Hey, we’re here. U still coming?
Yeah man. Be there in a few.

I texted back. We walked a couple blocks in the night, getting pumped and laughing. Finally, we heard the thumping of a sick beat. We all followed the noise. Making out on the lawn with his girlfriend, Aurora, was Tony. I kicked him in the back and he looked up.
“Oh hey, sorry. My friends are around here somewhere, but go inside and have fun. I’ll probably be here,” he smiled at his lady and she giggled.
“Cool. Hey Aurora.” I greeted. We walked into the house with people with red cups everywhere. Strobe lights were flashing and music was blasting. “Hey,” I yelled over the sound. “I’m gonna check out up stairs.”
“And I’m gonna check her out,” Ben nodded towards a girl licking her lips at him across the room at the bar. I patted him on the back and went upstairs. There was a den where people were sitting around smoking cigarettes and playing spin the bottle. Most of the kids looked like they were in college. It was pretty chill up here. I guess I had been standing around for a while because a girl invited me to play.
“Hey, you’re cute,” she winked. She had purple hair that ran down her back and pink lipstick. “Wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?”
“Why not,” I smiled charismatically. She giggled as I sat next to her.
“But,” she explained. “Anything goes. If you get paired up with a boy or girl you gotta do it no matter what.”
“Sounds legit.” Maybe I will find a fuck buddy. I looked around the circle. Another girl sat with short brown hair and intensely blue eyes that smiled. She was thin and flat-chested. Next to her was a boy with brown eyes and spikey black hair. He had a loud laugh and seemed social as everyone who walked by him said ‘hey’. The Mexican next to him was very handsome. He looked in his lower twenties. He has chocolate colored curls that matched his light eyes. His nose ring completed his face and his cheeks changed the color of his light pink lips when he saw me checking him out. His face turned a darker pink as I smirked and hardly licked my lips. I stopped checking out the rest of the circle because it was apparently my turn.
“What was your name again?” My dirty thoughts were interrupted as I looked from the tan boy to the purple-haired girl again. Then back to him.
“Kellin,” I grinned at the boy. An obviously nervous smile pulled at his soft-looking lips.
“I’m Chelsea,” she smiled. Chelsea was obviously interested in me, but I wasn’t up for chicks tonight. My heart was set on him. “And Kellin, it’s your turn to spin the bottle.” She giggled.
I nodded and took hold of the glass beer bottle. It went around a few times before, coincidentally landing on the tan boy. I smiled bigger. Everyone cooed since it was boy on boy. I stood up and walked over to him, holding a hand out, grinning evilly. He grabbed it, and I noticed his hand was shaking.
“Don’t be shy, cutie.” I winked, holding his hand and dragging him to the closet. Everyone ‘ooo’ed and giggled.
“Setting the timer!” Chelsea hollered after us, but my gaze was locked on his. I pulled him into the closet and shut the door. As soon as the dark consumed us, he slammed me against the door and crashed his soft lips against mine in a big, wet mess. I instantly felt a warm adrenaline fill my veins. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt one of his hands wander up my shirt. He lightly fumbled with my nipple, causing me to let small whimpers escape.
“Y-your.. name…” I gasped for air and he thrusted his hips into mine.
“Vic,” he whispered in my ear as he squeezed my nipple harder. I gasped at his sensual voice shooting through my head. Vic kept thrusting repeatedly into me, banging me into the door, causing a weird noise from the door hinges. Vic then grabbed my hips and moved me over to the left, pulling me off the door. He fidgeted with my belt, and pulled my pants down, leaving the underwear. He then pushed me back against the door. The door knob was now being pressed against my entrance with each thrust. I moaned louder. Just the feeling of something there was extremely arousing. Vic now palmed my erection in his hand, never breaking the kiss or skipping a beat with his hips. Between thrusts, he reached behind me and locked the door. Our tongues fought for dominance, making the kiss aggressive and wet. I felt a built up tension in my lower region starting to form. I thrusted into his hand.
“Ngh, s-suck me, Vic,” I begged in a lust-filled voice against his lips. I felt him smile in the kiss. He nipped on my neck while he took my belt out of my pants. He unwrapped my arms from around him and tied them behind my back. Oh my god. Everything tingled. I was so incredibly turned on. I loved where this was going. I felt Vic get on his knees as he kissed my inner thighs, making me arch my back. His little, wet bites made me bite my own lip, trying to hold in small noises. I felt the waist band of my boxers slide down my hips as they were being pulled to my ankles. I smirked to myself, feeling his hot, moist breath near me. I concentrated on the flickering of his tongue on head as my hand grasped the door knob for support. As he lapped my dick, I felt my knees get weak. Vic noticed, and put an arm from behind my knees, making them give in putting me to my knees.
I heard him snicker as he bent down twirled his tongue around my tip causing me to whimper louder. Vic’s mouth was like magic. I bucked my hips so I could fit more of me into his mouth. Vic suddenly responded by engulfing me whole. I moaned out in pleasure, louder than before as his lips slid down my member to the base of my dick. Vic gradually started bobbing his head violently, making me scream.
“Nghh…ugh, V-Vic…I’m gonna…” I gasped. The warm aderaline got hotter and pumped faster. I felt my stomach clench as I came in his mouth. I screamed out and threw my head back against the door. Vic kindly sucked me clean while undoing the belt. Once my hands were free, I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, tasting my liquid in his mouth. I finished the kiss with my tongue out, leaving a string of my juice between us. Once it broke, I turned the light on and smirked. Once his eyes met mine, he blushed madly.
“What?”
“Nothing,” he stuttered. “I just never did anything like that before.”
“Well,” I spotted a pen on the ground and started to write my number on his hand. “Can’t say that anymore.” I smirked once more before pulling up my pants and throwing the pen over my shoulder, leaving him in the closet. Ironic.