Fast Times at Clairemont High

Chapter 5

**KELLIN’S POV**

“Well, that was nice.” I smiled after we sat in silence for a few moments. I sat up and reached for my pants. I jumped off the bed and pulled my pants up. Vic propped himself on his elbows and gave me a face of disappointment.
“You’re leaving? You just got here.”
“Exactly. Besides,” I searched for my phone on the floor and sent Mitch a text. “I have plans.”
“Well, what kind of plans?” Vic rolled his eyes.
“The kind of plans that don’t concern you,” I smiled sweetly. I know it was harsh, but I don’t want him getting the wrong idea. He frowned, hurt. But he didn’t give up.
“Well, wanna go to dinner tonight or something? There’s also a carnival in town-“
“Whoa.” I started as I put my shirt back on. “Let’s just keep this physical, okay? I’m not the kind of person you wanna be in a relationship with. I’m unstable.” I smiled. I felt bad. He looked as if he was going to cry. I went over and kissed him softly on the forehead before grabbing my jacket and heading toward the bedroom door. “I’m sorry.”
“I’m sorry I thought I could be with you.” Vic’s voice was shaky. He got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. “You can let yourself out.” I heard him call out. I sighed. I felt bad. I didn’t wanna hurt. I wasn’t trying to fuck with his feelings, but I could tell this is getting to him. I just hope he doesn’t develop a crush on me. Surely after what I just did, he probably doesn’t. …Fine. I considered it. What damage can one date do? And I’ll probably get some action anyways afterwards so I win in the end. I went downstairs and found a piece of junk mail. I grabbed it and wrote on the back:
“Meet me Sentry tomorrow night. 4:30”
I folded it in half and went back up stairs. I put it under the door of the bathroom and began towards the stairs again. I froze. I heard a hustling downstairs. Then footsteps.
“Vic?” Shit. That must be his brother. I booked it to Vic’s room and climbed out the window and into the tree outside. I climbed down the tree and started jogging toward the beach. Mitch is picking me up.

---

I finally made it to the parking lot of the beach’s public entrance. I saw Mitch texting on his phone, sitting on his car. He glanced up and I waved.
“Hey, man. Where were you?”
“With my fuck buddy from the party, man.” I smirked.
“Just be careful, Kells. Now,” he said going to the driver’s side of the car. “Let’s go get Ben and stir shit up.” We both snickered. Tonight is the night we smoke endless amounts of pot together and roam the streets looking for a different place to eat then the last time. It’s so much fun. I got in Mitch’s car and we went towards Ben’s house. We let ourselves in and he had a bong all set up. Sweeeet.
“Welcome to Wonderland, boys,” he smirked, finishing his hit. We both smirked back.
After a few hours, we were pretty high off our asses. I couldn’t feel my legs and I couldn’t stop laughing because Ben forgot how to swallow at one point. We all decided to start looking for a place to eat. Ben locked his front door when my phone went off.

From ;)Vic: So now you wanna go on date? What changed your mind?

In my state of mind, I wasn’t quite sure what to say. So I said the first thing that came to mind.

To ;)Vic: I’m so fucking lit and I’m as hungry as a hungry hungry hippo. Remember that shit? Those were good days.

Seemed logical at the time. We walked about another mile when my phone went off again.

From ;)Vic: Drugs? Kellin do I need to pick you up?
To ;)Vic: only if you got food my nigga
From ;)Vic: Fine. Meet me at Walmart on Madison Ave.

Coincidently, we were across the street from Walmart at a gas station.

“Let’s go to Walmart, Vic’s got food money.”
“Ooh, fuck buddy’s paying!” Ben high-fived Mitch. We walked to the edge of the side walk.
“Hold hands while crossing the street!” Ben laughed.
“I’M GOING UPSIDE DOWN,” Mitch laughed hysterically, balancing on the curb. I love these guys. We ran across the street and through the parking lot. Vic was leaning against a pillar near the entrance on his phone. It was dark, but the lighting from inside behind him bounced off of his light brown curls perfectly. He looked so hot right now. Maybe it’s because I’m high off my ass.
“Hey baby,” I cooed in a seductive voice. “Gimme a kiss.” I wrapped my arms around his neck as I ignored my friends’ randomly giggling.
“If I remember right, you rejected me.” He kissed my cheek and lightly pushed me off, walking inside. I just laughed. Why was that funny?
“You’ll love me, right Ben?” I hugged his arm as I flashed him puppy eyes, following Vic.
“Of course baby,” he pecked my lips for a second and went back to his conversation with Mitch. It felt so good. I needed more. But I didn’t want to piss Vic off. He was getting us food. Good thing he didn’t see that. My hand found its way down Ben’s arm to his hand and I held it as I squinted at the bright lights that were Walmart. Vic stopped at the junk food section. Once he turned around, he instantly saw me and Ben’s hands. I then pretended to reach for something, letting go of him.
“Vic, why won’t you love me,” I groaned, pulling his chin down eye level with me as I gave him a seductive look. His eyes widened a bit and his face turned pink.
“Uhm,” he stuttered. “Just pick something-“ I stopped him by shoving my tongue down his throat and throwing him back against the cookie section. He pushed me off. “I’m sorry! You just scared me.”
I laughed. Who knows why. “Just come here. My friends don’t mind.” I leaned back in and kissed him deeply. Ugh. I was already warm and fuzzy from the high, but now the feeling of his smooth, long tongue in my mouth gave me a hard on in the middle of Walmart. I broke the kiss. I looked at Mitch and Ben to see them already cracking up about nothing with Cosmic Brownies in each hand, shoving them in their mouths. I looked to the left to see the opening to the freezer. I grabbed Vic’s wrist. “Come on,” I snickered at my deviousness.
“What are you doing?” Vic started to panic. I ignored him. I pulled him into the freezer to find no one there. Shelves occupied the walls with frozen meats and cheeses. I spotted another small walk-in freezer along the wall. I dragged him into it as he continued his nagging. It was small and was empty, but still cold as fuck. I closed the door behind us and interrupted his bickering by once again shoving my tongue down his throat. This time he kissed back. Our tongues wrestled before I broke it and got on my knees. Even through all of this cold, Vic still had a hard on, like me. I gazed up at him, biting my lip and smirking as I undid his belt. His face just turned red.
I took his growth out of his pants and instantly shoved him down my throat. I needed him so bad. My craving wasn’t satisfied so I bobbed my head, each time hitting his head on the back of my throat. Vic whimpered loudly, falling back against the wall. I shivered as he ran his fingers through my hair, helping me push him in me. I felt myself getting hotter and harder. I couldn’t take it. I reached into my own pants and palmed my own erection, as I started moaning onto his dick. I glanced up. Vic’s face was priceless. I’ll never forget it. It just made me even harder. My high made everything 100 times more intense. The fuzzy sensation pumped throughout my body, targeting my own growth. I swirled my tongue around his head before reaching into my boxers and taking out my own member. I started pumping it with one hand, and pumping his with the other. I looked up at him. He was so hot. His facial expression was truly blissful. He gazed back down at me, and saw me taking care of myself.
“Unnf, y-you’re so hot, K-Kells,” he moaned. I smirked and went back to sucking him. Once he started to buck his hips, I knew he was almost finished. His thrusts into my mouth and the pulling of my hair put me over my edge as I whimpered, and came on the floor. Vic must have seen, because right after he groaned and came in my mouth. I generously swallowed and sucked him clean. I put myself back in my skinny jeans zipped them up. I looked at him. Falling against the wall and panting. I felt myself coming down from my glorious high. Bummer. My red eyes met his and I knew I had to get away. I can’t get close. Not again.
“So, how about the food, Viccy-poo?” I teased in my gay voice, leaving him in the freezer. Alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahahahafeels