Status: slowly working on it

The Frozen Hearts

First encounters

Alisa's POV

Just 1 more hour of this and I will be done. Then there will be no more annoying photographers, nor annoying make-up artists.
I don't even know why I take modeling as a part time job. Ok maybe I do know why. I need the money. Since my dad passed, my mom in jail and my granny to poor to pay for my rent and groceries I need to take up part time jobs.

But why modeling?? Well apparently I have got the body for it and also it doesn't require me working heavy night shifts like when I was a waiter. And not to forget, the pay is good.
So here I am working with Cristiano Ronaldo on a shoot.

Its not at all what I expected. He actually does what he's told and doesn't pay much attention to me, of which I don't mind. I like to fade in the background sometimes, well actually most of the time. I just like to read books and people as well. That's why im studying to become a psychologist.

'Ok that will be it guys thank you all, I have what I need,' the photographer calls to us.

Wow, done so fast? Amazing how time flies when you are absent-minded. Now I just need to pack up my stuff and drive to the library, my haven.
I quickly grab my stuff and stumble out to the parking lot. Why am I rushing I'm not even in a hurry, eh maybe I am I have to get to that library ASAP. Just because I LOVE READING.

'Just hope you wont speed like that on the road,' a deep accented voice behind me says with faint chuckle.

I turn around slowly and come face to face with Ronaldo. Hmm, this is the first thing he has said to me other than that hi earlier on.

Cristiano's POV

She just looks at me and says nothing then she carry's on walking away. Wow, at first I thought she had a blank expression during the photo-shoot because that's what the photographer wanted from her, turns out she actually a weirdo.

'Where you headed anyway?' I persist further.
'Library,' she replies lamely.

What the hell!!! What kind of a model goes to a library??!! She's probably trying to send of an 'I am a smart girl' message. Psshht whatever. And that emotionless face? I'm sure she has no sense of humor.

I roll my eyes. Fake, just the rest of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cristiano and Alisa have met. Bt its definitely not love at first sight. Will they meet again??