Status: Thank you for reading my story! Hope you like it! (:

Breaking Even

A Sleepover?

Hayleigh Zimmer was waiting for the worker to finish making her hot chocolate. She was in Caribou Coffee, downtown Chicago. It was a snowy and sunny day, Hayleigh loved the snow and wished it would never stop. When the worker who had way too much makeup on and looked like a blonde barbie, finished making her drink she thanked her and paid for the drink. It felt warm in her hands and it was exactly what she needed. As she was walking out the door, someone bumped into her, on they're way in. "Hayleigh! What's up girly?" Oh god. It was Brent Seabrook. Hayleigh was dating Patrick Kane, yes the Patrick Kane. "Oh hey Seabs." I smiled and hugged him. "Where have you been?! The boys miss you!" He said smiling. "Oh I've been busy with my girlfriends and Pat." I said hesitantly. "Well come by the locker room after practice! We all want to see you!" He said while running his hands through his hair. "Okay I'll see. Bye Seabs." I hugged him and walked out the door. Seabs is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, hes like my brother. My phone vibrated which made me laugh because it was in my back pocket and my butt vibrated. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey babe, where are you?" Patrick asked sweetly. "Oh, I'm just coming back from Caribou Coffee, I ran into Seabs on the way out!" I said happily. "You know Seabs, he likes his coffee." Patrick snickered. "I'll be at your place in 10 minutes. Okay Pat?" I shivered while talking and he laughed. "Okay Hails, see ya." He replied. I hung up and finished the walk to his condo. I showed up at his door and I knocked. He opened the door and said "Hey baby." He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled because his kiss was warm and I was cold. "Are you coming to practice today?" He asked. "Yeah, Seabs told me to." I laughed and so did he. "You look cold! Heres my sweatshirt!" He handed me his team sweatshirt which I swear I would take from him because I loved it, it smelt like him. I put it on and looked over at Patrick who was sitting on the couch with his lips puckered at me. "Oh grow up." I giggled. "Come here!" He said. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some hockey sweatpants, he always looked unbelievably hot. I sat next to him and he pulled me up to his chest. I looked into his blue eyes and I got completely lost. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He leaned in and our lips touched. His lips were soft and warm and welcoming. My phone rang during our make-out session and I moved my arm to grab it. "Let it go to voicemail." He whispered. "If you say so." I giggled and he pulled me closer and we continued to make out. Someone knocked at the door. Patrick moaned and got up and opened the door. It was Patrick Sharp, Jonathan Toews, Brent Seabrook, and Kris Versteeg. Kris was staying in Chicago this week because the Panthers were going to play the Blackhawks and he was one of the best guys I know. "We thought you could use some company!" Sharpie said while walking in. "Oh come on Sharp! We weren't doing anything!" Patrick whined. "Yeah, okay." Sharpie said sarcastically. "Hey Hails!" Sharpie hugged me. "Hey Sharp!" I smiled at him. "Captain Toews, what's up?" I hugged him too. "Not much." He said awkwardly. "The one and only, Kris Versteeg!" We hugged and laughed. "Dude how have you been? I've missed you!" I said happily. "I missed you too!" He said. Kris was playing for the Panthers this year and he moved back to Chicago in the summers and stuff. "Hey Pat, can you get me a pillow?" Seabs asked while uncomfortably laying on the couch. "Sure." Patrick said. We went to his bedroom to grab a pillow then I playfully pushed him on the bed. And he pulled me on top of him. We forgot about the pillows and we made out for a little bit before we heard Sharp say "Oh my god." He was standing in the doorway which means he probably saw us make out. I grabbed a pillow and Patrick was laughing about how Sharp saw us make out. "These two lovebirds went to go get a pillow for Seabs, and I found them making out on the bed." Sharpie said. "Shut up Sharp." Pat said. "So have you guys had sex yet?" Kris asked. "Oh my god." I said. "Have you?" He asked again. "No! Just drop it! Its not like you guys don't make out with your girl friends!" I said annoyed of all the make out and sex talk. "I think we should have a sleepover tonight to make sure they don't do it tonight." Sharpie suggested. "Yay!" Seabs and Stagger cheered. "I'll call Hammer and Burnish!" Steeger said. "Great. I guess they ruined our plans tonight.. maybe tomorrow night?" Patrick said to me jokingly. We both laughed and the boys left for the United Center. Off to practice we go!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading it! (: