Status: Thank you for reading my story! Hope you like it! (:

Breaking Even

All I want, is to keep loving you

Hayleigh had a knock on her door, she walked to the door and opened it. Standing there was Patrick Kane in a sweatshirt and shorts, "We need to talk." He said. "There's nothing to talk about." Hayleigh said while looking at him. He ran his hand through his hair and said "Listen, I was drunk, I had not a clue what the hell I was doing and I lost ground. Hayleigh, All I want, like in the world is to keep loving you. I want to know how your day was, where you want to eat. I want to know your hopes, and dreams. I want to hear all your theories even the ones you know, that are wrong. And I know its not that simple, I really believe that if you, if you'd just be willing to finish this conversation with me, we can figure this out." He said as he looked into my eyes and licked his lips.

"Patrick, I don't know what to do." I said. "I think your perfect. I love everything about you, your eyes, your laugh, your smile, the way you smell, your body, I swear you give the best kisses, your hugs, and I never want to leave you. I always want to be your best friend and the one that you love." He said shyly. I looked at him, then I smiled. He pulled me towards his body and he softly whispered "I'll never let you go."

He kissed me passionately and intensely and I had my hands roaming through his curly hair. He picked me up and sat me on the couch, we kept kissing until Lauren yelled "Woahh! Get a room!" She giggled and went to her room. I could feel Patrick smile between kisses, which made me smile.

"I love you so much." I said as I hugged him. "I love you too, Hayleigh." He said. "Let's go to lunch with the boys." Patrick said while grabbing my hand. "Okay but I gotta get dressed." I said slowly while letting go of his hand.

I walked to my bedroom and put on a pretty tank top and a white jacket over it. And I put some blue jean Capri pants on and some black flip flops. I ran to the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail and then ran to Patrick and we left for lunch.

When we got there, I found Patrick Sharp, I ran up to him and I hugged him. "Thank you for being there or me. You are such a sweet guy and your amazing. You will always be a dear friend to me. Thank you, Patrick." I smiled. "No problem, Hails. I watched you run out and I couldn't stand seeing you like that. You are like a sister to me and I'll always be looking out for you."

He smiled back, then Adam walked towards me and said "I'm really sorry about her. I brought her as a joke. I didn't mean for her to cause you trouble, she was very drunk and she obviously saw Kaner sitting by himself and thought that she should do something." He said sincerely. "Its alright, Bur. Thanks for apologizing." I hugged him then went to go find Jonathan.

"So, what did you and Lauren do last night?" I giggled while he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Let's just say, were going to go on a date next Thursday." He smiled then took a sip of his Coke. "Oh, okay." I laughed and then went to find Patrick. "What kind of pizza do you want?" He asked. "I'll get Hawaiian pizza." I looked at the menu. We talked for a while until the pizza came.

"Hawaiian?! Thank you!" Kris said as he hugged me tightly. "C-cant breathe." I said, "I'm glad you two made up, even with all of the making out, you two are a perfect couple." Kris smiled. "Aww! Thanks Steeger!" I smiled and punched him in the arm. We ate our pizza then Andrew Shaw invited everyone to his place for a swim tomorrow. Everyone said yes, except for Sharp.

"Why not?" I asked. "Abby is pregnant and she wanted me to help her pick out baby things for the nursery." He smiled and everyone was surprised. "Congratulations Sharpie!" Everyone yelled at different times. We all paid and left the restraunt, "Are you coming swimming?" Patrick asked while driving to my apartment. "Of Course." I answered. We got to my door and he said "I'll see ya tomorrow, Hails." He kissed me on the forehead and I hugged him and said "Yeah, see you there.".