Status: Dedicated to Julie

Summer Love

1

A light brown haired teenager sat in a deck chair in front of a raging bon fire. A lazy smile spread across her face as she watched her boyfriend weave between his friends and family laughing and talking to each individually. As the heat radiated from the fire warming her skin she couldn’t help the way her eyes drooped lowly her fedora hat slipping over her eyes blocking out any source of light making it that much easier to simply slip into a state of sleep. Sleep that was much needed.

‘Julie!’ the girl was pulled from her dozing state by the sound of a thick Irish accent, slowly her hat was tipped back causing her eyes to crack open slowly. “Hey babe,” he chuckled the smell of alcohol strong on his breath.

“Hey,” she smiled trying to force her eyes to open further but it was too hard after she had spent the day helping Niall’s parents set up the beach themed party.

“Babe, do you want to go?” the blonde haired Irishman asked smiling gently at her, “I will just-” he went to walk off but Julie quickly grabbed his arm stopping him, he turned his head back to look at her.

“No,” she shook her head, “It’s your night don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright.”

“Are you sure?” Julie nodded her head, “You’re amazing you know that right?”

“I’ve been told once or twice,” she joked softly causing the singer to burst out laughing before kneeling down beside her and pressing his lips to hers in a gentle peck.

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!” the two pulled apart at the sound of cheers and wolf whistles resounding in the night air. Greg stood among several boys with a Cheshire cat grin spread across his face a bottle of beer clutched in his hand.

“Leave them alone you,” Denise laughed slapping her husband’s shoulder causing Niall and Julie to laugh, “It’s cute.”

“Come on,” reaching out one of his hands to the brunette Niall smiled warmly when she took it he pulled Julie to her feet and began to walk away from the crowd around the bon fire.

“DON’T FORGET PROTECTION!” came Greg’s voice again his words slurring together slightly due to his state of intoxication. Niall spun around flipping his older brother the bird while Julie’s face burned a deep red in embarrassment. Julie heard Denise cuss her husband due to his stupid state. The brown haired girl entwined her fingers with the blonde haired singers as the two walked along the beach.

“Sorry ‘bout him,”

“It’s fine,” Julie laughed lightly, “Where are we going?” she asked turning to look around at the blonde who was smiling as he walked beside her.

“Just up here a little bit further,” the blonde Irishman chuckled as he gripped the brunette’s hand tighter as the two walked together.

It wasn’t long until the two of them came to a stop Niall dropping the ground before pulling Julie into his lap and pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead. “Thanks for the great party Princess,” whispered softly into the teenage girls ear.

“I’m not the only one who deserves thanking,” Julie pointed out as she looked out at the waves lapping at the beach.

“I know, but I’ll thank them later,” Julie could hear the smile in his voice as he wrapped his strong arms around her hugging her close to his chest.

The two lovers sat in silence as they enjoyed the serenity around them, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand, the distant cheers and laughter from the people surrounded around the bon-fire. As beautiful as the moment was there was one thing on both of their minds, one thing that they didn’t want to think about or mention afraid of ruining the moment. It was Niall that had the courage to speak up and cause a pang of pain to shoot through her chest.

“I don’t want you to go tomorrow,” his voice was soft as he nestled his face into the crook of her neck squeezing her tightly to him.

“I don’t want to go either but I have too, I have been here for two months.”

“And they have been the best two months of my life,” Niall mumbled into her skin, his warm breath sending shivers across her body.

“Mine too,” Julie sighed as tears began to obscure her vision, inhaling deeply she tired to swallow them but as hard as she tried they ended up falling and rolling down her cheeks. Quickly she swiped them away when Niall caught her wrist his hand sliding comfortably into hers the spaces between her fingers were where his fit perfectly.

“I love you,” the brown haired female whispered softly afraid that if she spoke louder the emotion she felt would give away in her voice.

“I love you more,” Niall mumbled pressing another gentle kiss to her skin nuzzling the soft skin of her neck with his nose.
As the young couple sat together their thoughts wandered off as they pondered on the future and where the two of them would be.
The one thought that hit Julie with such force was if Niall would forget her, while the one thought that hit Niall forcefully was if the brunette sitting in his lap would stop loving him, the way he loved her.

“I won’t forget you,” the two said at once, as if they had been reading each other’s thoughts.

“Never,” Niall spoke.

“Ever,” Julie finished before turning her head and pressing her lips against the blondes in reassurance.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my new story Summer Love

And wow!!!
17 subscribers 3 recc's and 1 Comment :) :)

Shout out to
lovelykitty
and
xomrsmalikxo for recommending this story *hugs*
and a special shoutout to
lion eyes aka the wonderful Julie thank you for the comment hope it lives up to your standards.
Oh and please go forward and check out Julie's stories here's the link for all you wonderful people :)

Image