Status: Enjoy? Comment if you would like, I would like to know what you think.

Just Another Story

Think about it

When waking up in the morning, what do you see? I hear that, what you see in the world is often time what you believe. I never know what to think anymore...When I wake up...Do I wake up? What is the point... My life is, how do you describe it...Not awful, but for some reason I can't shake this feeling of sadness from my heart.

Or when people look at themselves in it mirror, it is what you believe what you look like, if you think you're ugly...Chances are people will think the same. Hard to understand, right? I can't seem to shedd this feeling off, it's like I'm slowly suffocating in my own pitiful pond of shit. I hope when you read this you will know what I mean.

Fuck, it just gets me so angry! When I see myself I feel sick and want to just break something, anything! Why am I feeling this way? Answer me...Answer me!

"I can take it away...Let me take the pain away"

"Get away..." I reply to the voice

"Come on, you know you want to. Let me help you forget"

"Go away!" yelling now, but to who?

Tell me, am I alone? This world is so big, yet I am so small. When does suffering end? Or is it just the beginning...

"Wake up," I hear someones faint voice

I groan and slowly open my eyes

"Dude, you slept thru the entire assemble," my 'friend' says

"Fuck...does it look like I give a shit?" I reply

"Guess not, asshole" He pulls me up

I shake my head to get the thought out...Why though...Why does it seem so real?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's confusing, been awhile since I wrote anything deep and I'm having a hard time getting my words together.