Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter twenty seven

Twenty seven:

I drove back to Philly to pack some of the stuff I wanted to bring to West-Chester. Clothes and other stuff. Furniture I’d buy there. My aunt’s was quite old fashioned. I got out the moving boxes I had used when I moved here. I started filling them with the necessities. That was done quite fast. I looked around and smiled. I was going to miss this though.. but it’s not like I couldn’t come back here. I called a moving company to rent a truck. I quite a few boxes, and I wanted to bring some bigger things. Surprisingly, they could sent me one tomorrow. I agreed and drove into town. I went into a furniture shop and looked at some new couches and beds and stuff. I decided on some old looking ones. My bed was dark oak wood with four posts. I could drape a curtain over it if I wanted to. My couches were a deep red. The chairs were black. It would all fit really well with the hardwood floor there was in my house. I asked the guy if he could deliver today. "That’s not possible miss, we have a lot of work and-" I cut him off. "I’m willing to pay extra. It’s just that I have my moving truck coming tomorrow and I would be thrilled if I could just do this all in one time. I live nearby here. It’s not more than 10 minutes. " The guy looked hesitant, I pulled out a hundred dollar bill. His eyes lit up. "10 minutes you say? We can do that.. " He eagerly grabbed the bill I held out with a smirk.

"Thanks again. " I said with a smile. The furniture guys just grumbled a response and left. My new furniture standing in the front yard. All covered in plastic. This move was making me more and more exited. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

"I’m coming! " I said with a yawn. The movers were early, it was just 10.00. I opened the door and smiled. "Only everything in the living room. And of course the furniture on the lawn. The rest stays here. " They nodded and started with the boxes, I went into my room to finish my morning ritual. After five minutes, I walked out and helped the movers. One of them spoke up. "Miss, that’s not necessary.. we are paid to do this.. " He said with an amused look. I shrugged. "Else I’ll just sit around, might as well make myself useful.. Now, let’s finish this so you guys can be on your way again. " I said with a smile. He shrugged and continued.

"Thanks again guys. " I said shaking their hands. I each pressed them a fifty. They looked surprised and laughed. "Our pleasure miss, enjoy. " I nodded and closed the door behind them. I slid down and sat on the ground. Moving sure was tiring..

After five minutes of spacing out I stood up, determined to get everything into place. I started with the bedroom. The bed only needed to be made and the old deep red curtain I had found in the attic fit perfectly over the four posts. I smiled at the result. The joining small guestroom had turned into my closet. Yes, it was that small. I personally put up all the shelves and racks so my clothes could fit. About two hours had passed now. I walked into the living room and removed my tool belt. Yes, I actually have one of those.. they are super handy! The movers already put most things into place here, I opened the first box and got out my vases and other glass things. I immediately filled the first vase with water and went to the backyard to pick some flowers. It hadn’t really been kept well during my aunt’s vacations. There were flowers everywhere, but you didn’t hear me complaining, I made a beautiful bouquet. Inside again, I walked over to the vase to put the flowers in, but when I had put them in and retreated my hands, my bracelet got stuck on one of the flowers, the vase tipped over and spilled all over me. It fell on the floor and broke to pieces. I lifted up my hands and groaned. "FUCK! " I looked at my shirt, completely soaked. "Great, that shit is cold.. " I grumbled to myself. I shook a little to get the water of me and took off my shirt. My bra was still remotely dry. The red had wore off on the inside of my white shirt though.. "Great, well.. that’s ruined.. " I mumbled. I threw it in the trash and went into the bathroom to grab a towel. I sat on the floor and started drying off the big puddle of water that had formed there. I heard a rumble behind me so I stood up. I came face to face with all the guys. Wearing those perverted grins I’ve come to know and love by now.. ( note: Sarcasm) I sighed. "I swear, you have a sixth sense for this kind of shit.. every time something embarrassing happens to me.. you guys are around. " I said rolling my eyes. "That’s because most of the time, they’re the cause of it.. " A deep voice said from behind the group. I stood on my toes to see the owner of this voice. I came to see Ville Valo. *Great.. if this isn’t embarrassing.. I don’t know what is..* I walked up to the guys and stuck out my hand to him. " Hell.. nice to meet you. " I said with a smile. He chuckled and shook it. "Helena I presume? Nice to meet you too. Might want to put something on though.. before our dear Novak here has a heart attack.. " He said pointing his thumb in Novak’s direction. He stood with a grin to match and top all of the other guys. I shook my head and walked towards the closet, I pulled out a black t shirt to prevent any future see through events. I walked out and saw that the guys had made themselves comfortable on the couches. "Nice to finally speak to you.. we’ve seen each other once before right? " Ville said with a smile. I nodded. "Yah.. right after Dunn decided he could play hide and seek at the bookstore.. " Dunn grinned sheepishly. "Well, I’ve heard nothing than good about you.. " I smiled. "That’s a relief.. I guess. Anything to drink gentlemen? " They all nodded, I grinned. "Guess you can go to the store then.. I haven’t had time to do the shopping yet.. " Bam rolled his eyes and stood up. "Fine.. but that will only be booze you know that right? " He said with a grin. I nodded. "Jup, fine with me.. Just use this. " I threw him two hundred dollar bills. He looked surprised. I shrugged. "Hey.. with you guys coming over.. I better have a stash.. " They all chuckled and walked out. Dico and Ville stayed behind though. "Great, you can help me unpack! " I said with a cheery smile. They both stood up and went over to a box. My eyes went wide. "Wow.. didn’t think you actually would! " I said with a chuckle. They both laughed and started unpacking everything.

"Good to know you are a fan sweetheart" Ville said with a chuckle. We had been unpacking for about an hour now. Bam and the guys still hadn’t returned. I got out my phone and send him a text message. "Who’d you send that to? " Dico asked curiously. "Bam.. " I answered. "I said I don’t care what he does with my two hundred dollars, as long as I get them refunded.. " They both laughed "Well, I don’t have any boxes left.. what about you two? " Ville suddenly said. "Nope, me neither.. " I answered. Dico just finished his last box. "Great! I now officially live in west chester. " I said with a smile. Dico tackled me to the ground and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to our town! " He said in a weird voice. Ville just stood sighing and shaking his head. I looked at him pleadingly. "A little help? " I said pointing to Dico, who still sat on top of me. "Oh.. yeah.. of course.. " He said with a smile.

When Bam and the guys came back they all sat down with a beer this time. "So you actually bought it! " I said amazed. Bam fake glared and stuck out his tongue. "Yes, we did.. we just got.. held up a little.. " He said grinning. I eyed him suspiciously but decided I didn’t even want to know. "Sooooo…" Bam continued grinning. I raised an eyebrow. "I’m not liking that tone, nor look.. what are you planning. " I said pointing an accusing finger. He laughed. "Are you going to throw a housewarming party!? " All the guys started nodding frantically. "HAH! NO way! " I laughed. "When you are around it’s a house destroying party! Then I can start all over again! I’m not THAT crazy. " Ville stifled a laugh when Bam’s face fell. "But.. I like parties!.. " He said like a little kid. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "There is no way in Hell, that I am going to throw a party here.. I’m not a party host anyway.. I would stress out to much. " I said taking a swig of my beer. Bam perked up again. "Then we just throw it at my place!.. " He said happily. I scrunched up my face. "What would be the whole purpose of a housewarming party if it’s not at your house? " Bam shrugged. "Then it’s just a party.. " I laughed and shook my head. "Weirdo.. " He gasped and put a hand over his heart. I just rolled my eyes, once again.. and flicked his ear. "Stop playing scene queen. " He just looked at me amused.