Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter twenty eight

Part twenty eight:

"You just touched the ear.. " He said squinting his eyes a little. I started laughing. "You say it like it’s something holy! " I wiped some tears out my eyes. He just kept on staring at me. I looked around at the guys. They just waited for his next move. I sighed. "Staring contest? Fine.. two can play that game.. " I sat myself in front of him and stared back. After only two minutes the guys got bored of watching us and returned to their own conversations. Bam and I were still involved in our staring war. After ten minutes the guys yelled that they were going home. Bam and I just stuck up our thumb, both too stubborn to let the other win. Five minutes after they left I saw Bams eyes twitch a little bit. I smirked. He just readjusted himself and kept on staring, I let out a mental sigh.

We were now 10 minutes later. I swear I saw Bam move forward just a second ago.. but.. ah I don’t know for sure. *See! I knew I wasn’t crazy! He just did it again! Was he trying to kiss me..?* My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing. I jumped a little but kept my gaze focused on Bam. The machine would pick it up. I was curious though.. I squirmed a little. Bam smirked at my curiousness. "Uh, hey Rainy.. It’s David.. Thanks for mailing me your new number. " My eyes went wide. Inside my head, the little people were making overtime.. I could just call David back after this was over.. I wasn’t going to give Bam the opportunity to smirk all day. I just kept staring at him while David continued. "I just wanted to say.. ehh. Ah this is hard.. I.. I’m not coming back Rainy.. My mother is right.. I neglected my family. I’m moving back here.. I’ll let my stuff be send over.. I’m sorry.. " The click was heard and the machine turned off. My eyes were wide and I was just frozen. I saw Bam’s eyes fill with concern.. "Hell.. " He said softly. A tear escaped my eye. I had told the guys how much David meant to me. He was my best friend. He’s helped me trough a lot.. And I was already sad about him being in Holland, but him moving there was the last drop. Tears just started poring out of my eyes. He wasn’t the same anymore. "He’s not the same guy I knew.. " I whispered softly. "His mother did something to him.. I’m sure.. " Bam scooted over so he was next to me. "He has free will you know. No matter what I do to torture my family.. I really wouldn’t know what I do without them.. You have to admit, Ape should be declared a saint by now.. It’s not right to neglect your family if they’ve given you no reason to.. " He said while rubbing my arm softly. "Well, what a friend he is.. saying goodbye over the phone.. on an answering machine at that! " I said balling my fists. He hurt me deep.. "This is not what best friends do.. " I grumbled. "Hey.. you have us remember.. we can be your best friends.. " He said the last part so cute! He moved his face so his eyes met my gaze that was formerly directed to the floor and he put up the biggest puppy dog eyes I’ve ever seen. I smiled and softly pushed him out of the way. "I’m going to miss him so much.. " I said resting my head against the wall. Bam sighed. "I know.. But I promise we’ll all help you trough it.. " I smiled. "Thanks.. want me to drive you home? I’m guessing the guys want to continue filming by now.. " He nodded and helped me up. When we were in the car, I sighed again. "You guys find me in an awful lot of emotional crisis’ lately. " I said with a soft chuckle. Bam shrugged. "We’re used to the drama.. " I rolled my eyes and started my car.

"Hey.. why don’t you stay for filming? We’re going to build a miniature golf course in the backyard.. " Bam said with a grin. He was leaning trough the window of the passenger side. I thought about it for a second. There wasn’t much to do at my house anyways. I shrugged and drove the car towards a parking space. Bam walked inside. I got out and walked after him. I already heard the guys terrorizing the cameramen.. I really pitied them. I walked towards the living room and sat down next to Ville, he was reading a magazine with him on the cover. I laughed. "Enjoying that? " He looked confused but laughed when I pointed towards the cover. "Not reading that article love, it’s one about Elvis. I’m just curious what Phil likes so much about him" I nodded. "Yeah.. I bet you read your own article first.. " I said with a grin. He looked up and grinned back. I started laughing. "See! I knew it! Ego.. " I stuck out my tongue and he flicked my ear. "Hush, a little ego never hurt anyone" He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and picked up a magazine for myself. We both sat reading to ourselves until something was placed over my head, and in front of my neck. Out reflex, I used the technique I was taught in all my fighting classes. I put my hands in front of my neck to keep the rope from strangling me. Then I pulled the rope forward and jerked the beholder over the couch. I placed my foot on his throat and pushed. Not hard.. enough to make the person want to stay still. After I "saved" myself, I allowed myself to take a good look at who my attacker was. To my surprise, Dico laid there with big eyes and looking at me like I was a ghost. I immediately lifted my foot. "Jesus Dico! Why did you do that! It scared the shit out of me! " I said with a hand over my heart. "You!? What did you think I felt!? What the hell woman! Who are you, GI Jane!? " I heard laughing and saw the other guys at the door with a camera man. Bam wiped the tears out of his eyes. Even Ville looked amused. I sat down and sighed. "No, I’m not GI Jane.. " I said rolling my eyes. "I’ve had fighting classes since I was six. You pick up one or two things there.. " I said sarcastically. Every pair of eyes grew wide. "You fight, you drive a motorcycle, and a Lambo.. You’re my hero! " Raab yelled from the door. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I focused on the group of men at the door. "Scary thought huh? That I can beat any of you? " I said with a smirk. That was probably a mistake.. but still. Bam got that glint in his eyes again and stepped forward. "Deal.. you have to fight all of us. " Ville held up his hand and shook his head. Bam rolled his eyes. "Fine, except Ville.. You have to fight all of us, the one who beats you gets one wish. " I thought for a second. "Fine, but if I beat all of you.. No, let me rephrase that. WHEN I beat all of you, I get three wishes. I’m alone.. you have 6 chances.. " Bam squinted.. "Two.. " He argued. I sighed. "Fine.. two wishes. " "Deal" He answered. "Boxing or wrestling? " Bam raised his eyes. "You box too?.. Ehh.. " He looked at the guys. They all made a face. "Boxing. " he said with a smirk. It was obvious the guys rather wrestled. They didn’t want their face punched in. We shook hands and he started his phone calls.

*Right.. for the second time I’ve known these guys.. I’m standing in a fighting ring.. This can’t be healthy.* I thought while lacing up my gloves. The guys were all in the opposite corner. I laughed and thought about what wishes I was going to make. None of them has Experience for as far as I know.. I put in my mouthpiece. Ville was referee. Dunn was my first victim. We did wear headgear.. That was the guys only request. I was fine with it. Made my work only easier. Ville rang a little bell and signalled us to start. I took my position and stepped forward. Dunn still was a little sceptic so he started laughing about my position. I smirked and socked him straight in the nose. I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him as he look stunned. The guys all started laughing. I gave him a couple of shots, to let the guys think I was losing. After five minutes I started firing punch after punch, Dunn held up his hands and stepped out of the ring. I stood straight again and smirked. Dico was next. *DING* He started running around the ring trying to get away from me. I just watched him run and tripped him over my leg when he didn’t pay attention. "Faul play! " Bam yelled. "That’s no boxing! " I spit out my mouthpiece. "Neither is running around here like a moron! " I yelled back. He grumbled and sat back down. I smirked once again and watched Dico stand up. His nose was bleeding and he stepped out of the ring. *DING* Glomb actually tried. He watched my positions and copied them. Too bad he copied everything. When I dropped my arms he did too. Suckerpunch.. Well, that was glomb’s turn. He stepped out too. *DING* Raab got me good a few times, I have to admit, the one he planted on my shoulder actually hurt. But after a few minutes he gave up too. Only Novak and Bam were left. They were debating on who should go first. Eventually, Novak stepped in. I smirked at Bam. I was looking forward to kicking his ass. Hoping I would kick some of that ego too. Novak was out pretty quick too. He didn’t have endurance.. he soon was out of breath. Now it was Bam’s turn. He stepped in the ring wearing an incredibly wrong fake boxers jacket. Those shiny satin ones.. you know what I mean? He shrugged it off and walked towards me. It was hard to keep my face straight. He really looked focused. Ville once again rang the bell and we started to circle around each other. The guys watching our every move.