Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Plot for POSSIBLE sequel

So, here's the deal.. I have the HUGEST writersblock on my "love is blind" story.. So I got to thinking about the sequel we talked about.. I started plotting down a few idea's, this is pretty much what came out of it..

It's in no way sure yet, that I'm actually going to write this one.. not until I finish "love is blind" anyways. I just really wanted you guys opinion about this one..It's a rough draft.. I might change some details and stuff.. but if I'm going to write this, this is kind of the way I want to do it.

Please? Be an angel and leave me comments? It'd help.. :)


William Lion Margera

Son of Helena and Bam Margera.

Life’s been good for the little family. Helena’s evolved into an established author, Bam couldn’t be more proud. Bam’s still a skater, but branching out in a lot of different businesses, Helena with him.. every step of the way.

Will is 12, his sister Raven April Margera is 7, born when Will was five. Though he hates to show it, he guards her with his life. She’s his and no one else’s.. well he’ll share with his parents, but that’s it.

Helena’s 36 and Bam is 38, both can’t really grasp the fact that time moved this fast. They are happy, as happy if not more.. as when they got to know each other. They still go on frequent dates, sometimes just to mess with Will a little. Every time his mom and dad go out, Ava –now 17- comes to babysit. Will and Ava have a love-hate relationship. He feels like the big guy when his parents are gone.. and doesn’t like the fact that he has to listen to someone, a girl of all beings. (Yeah, no sign of the Bam gene there.. The ego clearly was genetic, Helena concluded after a mere 5 years of raising the little boy) Though secretly, if he had to pick a girl that came close to his liking.. it was Ava.. The rock education that formed her upbringing hadn’t made her all that bad.. for a girl..

Back to our little lion..

In a lot of aspects, he’s a spitting image of his father. He’s still very much into inline skating and doesn’t seem to lose interest any time soon. There’s one aspect he hopes not to have inherited from his folks though.. The way they handle their love interests.. His parents had to fight through a lot of stuff to get to where they are, he learned that at a young age. Will recently found his first love interest, and he’s not quite sure what to do with it.. Not quite sure what he feels yet either.. He wants to live up to the name his father set for himself, even if he’s an inline skater.. He has problems finding his place in school and on top of all that, the girl..

Will’s frustrated.. He feels like he’s not taken seriously.. Inheriting his fathers talents, and his moms need for solitude.. makes school not the easiest place for the boy.

He’s going to prove he’s worth it.. now just to find a way..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'd be very grateful :)