Status: Active.

Caught like a Fly

Chapter 2

"Jacky! Get your lazy ass up!" I hear someone shout while kicking my leg. I groan and dig my head deeper into my pillow. It's too early for this shit.

I hear curtains being opened and a sigh before my covers are ripped from my body. I whine and peek out from the pillow to find Ryan standing beside me.

"If you don't get up I'm going to go and get a glass of cold water." He threatens. I sigh and get myself into a sitting position before running a hand through my hair. I regret giving the prick a key now.

"You have around five minutes to get ready." I raise my eyebrow in confusion. He runs a hand down his face and gives me a look.

"You actually have the worst memory in the world. We're leaving for the tour, now get ready!"

I mutter a few curses before grabbing some clothes and rushing into my bathroom. No time for a shower, so I quickly throw on the clothes and brush my teeth before speedily applying eye pencil. Never do that in a rush, I poked myself in the eye about fifteen times. I wrap a red bandana around my head before running out of the room again and grabbing some shoes.

"You're dressed in under five minutes, I'm surprised." I flip him off before running back into my room and grabbing a belt. After it's attached to my waist I grab my packed bags and trudge out to Ryan.

"Let's go." I mutter while picking up my phone and it's charger.

We walk out of my flat, making sure to lock it, before getting into the elevator. Once we've arrived Ryan helps me drag my two cases onto the bus.

"Jesus Christ! Do you have a corpse in here or something? It's heavier than a truck." He complains. I roll my eyes but grin a little.

"Stop being dramatic." I order while managing to get the suit case around a random chair.

"Fine, do it yourself." He huffs before walking past me and into the bunk area.

"Ryan! I can't carry that one too!" I shout while staring in despair at the other case. I'm going to kill him later.

"Need some help?" I yelp at the voice and spin to see Ronnie stood there with a coffee. I place my hand over my heart and push my blush down. I've been in his presence for two seconds. This tour is going to be painful.

"Please." I whine while glaring at the other case. He chuckles lightly and picks up the case with basically no effort. My eyes widen and follow him as he walks past and into the bunks area.

Oh God his arms.

I gulp and with great effort drag my case after him. I notice that none of the guys are in their bunks, so when me and Ronnie stop and put my cases away I ask where everyone is.

"Ryan and Ron are watching TV in the back and we still need to pick up Derek." He explains. I nod and smile a little before awkwardly moving around him and pushing into the back room to find Ryan and Ron.

I flop down next to Ron and say a small hello before leaning against him and letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

I sigh and close my eyes before quickly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk.