Status: Active.

Caught like a Fly

Chapter 6

"Jacky? Wake up." A gruff voice from beside me orders while poking my side. I groan and crack one eye open to find Ronnie's face about five centimetres from my own. I wrinkle my nose and look down to find myself spread across the older man. I blush heavily and apologise groggily before scooting off him.

He gives me a grin before climbing out of the bunk. I sigh lightly and shut my eyes again before trying to find my dreams again. I get back under my blanket which had been thrown off during the night and turn to face the wall before finally settling into a comfy position.

I'm out in seconds.

*

When I wake again it's because of the loud bang echoing throughout the bus. I push myself onto my elbows and rub my eyes before yawning. It must be too early for all of this shit. I open the curtain and slip out before stretching and smiling contently as my bones click almost silently.

I stumble into the front while running a hand through my knotted hair. I wince as I force my hand through a tough knot, Jesus I need to invest in a hairbrush. I freeze once my eyes land on the sight in front of me.

A half naked Ronald Radke is leaning over Derek trying to grab something from his hands. I look over at Ryan and Ron who are cheering for Ronnie and laughing at the two on the floor. I let my eyes rake over his tattooed chest once more before tearing my yearning eyes away and wandering to the fridge.

I take a swig of milk before grabbing some butter and jam. I get the bread from the side and plop two pieces into the toaster. I spin around when I hear Ryan and Ron cheer in celebration, Ronnie now has the object, which I can now see is the remote, in his hands while sitting on top of Derek. I grin and shake my head before turning back to my now ready toast, I coat it in butter and jam before walking over to the spare leather sofa and sitting down.

"Morning Jacky." Ron greets while smiling a little, I return the smile. Ronnie whips around to see me sat beside him, he looks confused.

"You need to stop being so quiet." He chuckles while standing up, making Derek groan in pain and hold his chest. I smirk a little before taking another mouthful of toast, but nearly choking on it when he comes and sits next to me.

I advert my eyes from his chest while pushing myself deeper into the arm of the sofa, I take another bite of toast and concentrate on the TV. Oh God I can already feel his body heat from here. I gulp and chew the last piece of toast before getting up and sneaking back into the bunk area. I sigh and slam my head against the nearest head, oh fuck maybe that wasn't a good plan.

I whine and rub my forehead before grabbing my suitcase and pulling out some fresh clothes. I wander into the clean but cramped bathroom before switching on the shower. I'm so glad we have one this tour. On our last tour we didn't have one and after two weeks the bus started to stink badly, it was hell. Thank God most venues had showers.

I strip down and slide in the hot shower before starting to clean myself. It doesn't take too long as I really don't have the motivation to wash my hair, so I let the water wash away the remains of the shower gel before climbing out and drying myself off. I dress in a Guns 'N' Roses t-shirt and some blue skinny jeans before wrapping a bandana around my head, I nod at my appearance in the small mirror before unlocking the door and stepping back out.

I wander into the bunks again and throw my clothes onto the floor somewhere, Ryan will probably pick it up later, he's always hated a messy bus. I walk into the front again to find Derek still sulking about Ronnie's success earlier, Ronnie intensely watching some shitty reality show and Ryan and Ron have disappeared.

I sit down next to Ronnie which makes him jump and place a hand over his heart. I giggle lightly before glancing over at the screen and grimacing, MTV, no thanks.

"Ronnie why are you watching this?" I ask while raising an eyebrow, he shrugs and grins.

"Because it pissed Derek off." He replies, watching as Derek huffs before standing up to get his jacket. Me and Ronnie watch as he shrugs it on and grabs his phone and keys.

"I'm going to find Ron and Ryan, at least they'll be nice to me." He informs us before throwing open the door, stepping off and slamming it closed behind him. Someone's overreacting again.

"Where have Ryan and Ron gone?" I ask while trying to focus back on the TV, not the man beside me. He stretches, making it almost impossible to not drool as his hip bones are on show, I can't deal with this.

"They went out to find a cinema, apparently some new Jack Black film is playing or something." He explains, I nod in understanding and focus back on the TV. I sigh a little as another ridiculously stupid show comes on.

"Ronnie please change over." I groan while giving him a little pout. He laughs and shakes his head before shaking the remote in front of my face.

"Come and get it." He teases, making me glare at him. I shake my head and cross my arms while turning away from him, I'd prefer to put up with this than his teasing.

"Y'know, I thought The Big Bang Theory was on today?" He shrugs while turning the remote around in his hands. My head shoots towards him and I immediately reach out to snatch the remote from him.

He chuckles and holds it high making me whine and crawl up on my knees. I nearly manage to grasp the small black remote, but he moves his arm just in time. I lean back and pout, causing his eyes to flicker down to my lips. I stop pouting quickly and blush a little as his eyes connect with mine.

I disconnect our gaze and quickly grab his arm which is holding the remote and pull it towards me. I wrap my other arm around his and pry the remote from his fingers. I laugh as he starts complaining and grumbling, victory is mine.

Or so I thought.

Two large arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards onto the couch, I try to move but two hands either side of my head stop me. I gulp and look up shyly to see Ronnie staring down at me. What is he doing?

"Give me the remote Jacks." He orders, his eyes locked onto mine. I slowly shake my head and hold the object closer, which makes him smirk and lean closer. I start blushing heavily and break eye contact with the older man, oh my god what is happening?

"I won't ask again Jacky." He whispers softly, his hot breath fanning my lips. I nod and slowly release the remote from my grasp, causing him to chuckle lightly and take the remote from me.

He sits back up, leaving me laid across the couch with a blush still plastered on my cheeks. I cough lightly and push myself up, I take a glance at Ronnie before getting up and walking back into the bunk.

I groan quietly in frustration and hold my hot face into my hands.

I don't think I can take much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has taken forever.