Status: Complete

I Can Feel You in My Bones

One

I really shouldn’t have blown the last of my money coming here. It was rash.

It was worth it though.

Problem is now I don’t know how I’m going to get back to my hotel room, or how I’m going to pay for another night when I get there.

This trip was supposed to be a month long. It’s been two weeks and I have spent everything; I can’t even afford the ticket home. I didn’t realise how expensive everything would be, plus I think it’s safe to say I could have more self-control.

In desperation I try calling my parents to ask for help, but no one picks up. Not that getting them involved would help at all, I don’t think I need to hear “I told you so” right now, or the yelling.

“Shit,” I mumble, more to myself than to anyone else.

The crowd outside the venue is rapidly thinning as everyone starts leaving and heading home.

I live in Australia, or at least that’s where my parents are. They told me this trip was a bad idea but I listen? No, no I did not.

Now I’m in The States, stranded outside an Escape the Fate show that I couldn’t afford and shouldn’t have gone to, but like fuck was I going to miss it.

I don’t know anyone here. The only contact I have in this country is my brother, but he's living in California; which is several states away.

I sigh shakily, becoming more and more panicked. I’ve run out of ideas and am just staring aimlessly at my phone’s home screen.

I have no idea what I’m going to do.

“You alright? You look like you could use some help.”

I know that voice.

I turn only to come face to face with Craig Mabbitt, the man I had been watching on stage no more than an half an hour ago.

“Yeah, no, pretty sure I fucked up actually.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. :) Just a quick introduction chapter.
This is my first original character story so hopefully it will be okay.
I'll try my best.