Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

chapter 10

He was still ontop of me,panting hard as we starred at eachother"Why James...you're trembling"I said smiling at him.He knew I was quoting Titanic from the look on his face"I'll be okay"He said kissing me.I smiled happily as he layed his head on my chest.I pet him gently"I thought I almost lost you"I said sadly"I would have come to my senses eventually...Jay just made me realize it quicker"James said"Jay?I thought Seth was going to talk to you.He said he would"I said confused"Well...he said I needed to forgive you because he doesnt like to see people cry"James said"What a dick!"I said angrily"Well he didnt see what was going on...but Jay saved us.He really cares about you"James said.I smiled"He's a good guy.It sucks that he doesn't have a girl"I said"Dont get any ideas"He said"I wasnt even thinking that dummy...but more important matters..Danny's gotta go.James we were at a party last month and he drugged me"I said.James shot up"What?"He said in anger"Yeah.I was with Emma, and we were partying and aparently Cira drugged me...awhen I woke up i was next to Danny.I mean my clothes were on..but not my underware or bra.He claims he lied next to me to make sure I didnt get hurt, but I think he fucking took advantage of me being passed out.I don't remember at all that night.I just know I ran out of there like a bat out of hell.I was in Emma's apartment for days crying my eyes out.I felt so..-""Used?"James said.I nodded.He sighed pulling me close"He's gonna go.After hearing that, its the final straw.McBride's gonna go"James said.I sighed nodding as I started to doze off.I heard his chuckle as he lied me down on the bed. I fell asleep after that.........it must have been no more then 30 minutes later when I woke up to gun shots being heard.I quickly dressed and sped down stairs"What the hell is goin on?"I asked rubbing my eyes"Oh great you woke Becca up!Thanks McBride!"James said angrily"I could give two shits!Thats why I banged her a month ago!"Danny said. I glared"You're a pig"I said"And jokes on you ass hole, she told me before you did!That just makes you look like the ass hole for doin her while she was drugged!That's the only way you get some!By drugging girls"James said pulling me close"Dude you drugged Becca?!"Seth said"That's sick man"Craig said"How could you hurt Becca?She's an angel"Jonah said.I smiled lightly at Joah"Youre a prick"Jay said coldly"Oh I'm the prick?It's funny you say that because when I saw you in LA last week, you specifically told me not to tell Seth so that you could keep the illusion that you only come to LA to see Seth"Danny said.My eyes widened as I looked at Jay"What?"Seth said"Look I'm just gonna go.Not because you told me to go, but because I am choosing to leave..which had no influence from you at all"Danny said picking up his suit case and walking out. Craig closed the door and locked it"Is that true dude?You were here last week?"Seth asked.Jay looked guilty and ashamed.There was a pause but then Jay sighed"Yes"he said"Are you fucking kidding me?"Seth said angrily"Jay, I really don't think it was right to lie to Seth seeing as he has been such a good guy to you.You should seriously just apologise and-"Jonah then got punched in the nose by Jay.I gasped"Woah!Dude what the fuck?!"Seth said but Jay stormed off"Jay!"I said.I looked at James"Im gonna go talk to him"I said"What?He lied to Seth.He's an asshole"James said"An asshole who got you to talk to me"I said giving him a stern look.He sighed"Fine"He said letting me go.I ran off and found Jay smoking a cigarette"Jay"I said"What?"He asked bitterly.I put a hand on his shoulder"I'm on your side.Seth can be really inconsiderate sometimes .I mean he told James to forgive me just so I would stop crying"I said sadly.Jay looked at me"Becca I didnt want Seth to know I was here last week because some times I just can't handle his life style some times"Jay said"I know how you feel.I've always been the celebrity who liked to just sit in my house and read a good book or watch a good movie.Emma always brought me out to party with her and I-""Never was comfortable?"He asked"Right, I mean look at what Danny did to me"I said bitterly.Jay sighed "It doesnt matter now.Seth and I arent friends I guess"Jay said"It'll be okay..tomarrow we need to find more food.I'm out.So we're gonna have to do the match thing again to go next door and see if we can find food"I said.Jay groaned"Fine"he said.We all went to bed afterwards.James and I went for a round 2 then went to sleep....(morning) I woke up and showered...it was cold water with no pressure but it was a shower non the less.Then I brushed my teeth.I threw a pillow at James"Get up.We need to have a meeting"I said.James groaned and began to get up.I woke everyone up and we all went to the breakfast table and sat in the circle.I did the match this time and held em out "We need to go next door.We're very low on food"I said.So James went, clean.Craig went, clean.He was so happy because he went last time.Jay got one and it was clean. Jonah,Seth and I were all that was left.I looked at Jonah who was grey and clamy"Are you alright there Jonah?"I asked"Huh?Yeah I'm great"He said in a blank way.I nodded and looked at Seth.He sighed and picked up the burnt match...he starred at it for the longest time as James was upset about Seth going"So..Im not going"Seth said.Jay and I exchanged looks"No.You are.Craig went last time and risked his life for us.Now its your turn"I said giving him a look"Yeah its only fair"Jay said"Okay let me put this in a way you might get...I'm not fucking going.You wanna go?Be my guest I'm not fucking going mr and mrs high and mighty"Seth said.I glared"You're a fucking pussy!"I said throwing the rest of the matches at him"I could give two fucks right now!I'm saving my ass!"Seth said.I looked at James"Why the hell are you so quiet?!"I said to him"I..I dont want him to die"He said.My jaw dropped"Jay come on"I said"What?"He asked"We are getting my weapons, and we're going out"I said"NO!"James said grabbing my wrist but I smacked him in the face"Eat shit.You want someone to kiss, there's your fuck buddy since clearly his life is more valuable"I glared at Seth"You'll never make it to Heaven now you coward"I said as Jay and I walked off.So I had in total 2 guns, 1 granade, pepper spray, 3 switch blades, 1 brass knuckle, 1 katana with strap to hang off my back.I gave Jay 1 gun, 1 switch blade,and my brass knuckle"The gun is loaded.You'll be fine"I said smiling.So Jay and I went to the door"Im going with you"Craig said.I looked at James"That's very noble of you but I have no weapons to give you"I said"That's okay.You two can fight the demons.I'll cary all the food.Your both scrawny as hell you could never carry enough food for us all"Craig said"You are pathetic James.If you're gonna be like this always..I don't know how I could be with you"I said sadly"Becca I just..I dont know how to fight"he said.I shook my head"I never asked you to fight.Look just stay up at the window and watch for me.If you see anything coming tell me.Like scream out the window or something"I said kissing his cheek.He sighed"Im sorry"he said"I know you are...just take care of things here.And if anything happens..don't worry about it okay?Just try your hardest to keep on keepin on"I said smiling lightly.He kissed me deeply.I kissed back"Get your ass back here quickly"he said.I nodded blushing. He kissed my forhead and with that we left...