Status: James Franco

My Heart Will Go on for You

chapter 7

Seth,Jay,Jonah and Craig came in..I mean I've been to parties before,I've met Seth and Craig..but even with Jay just meeting me at this last party.. all four of them have never seen me cry.Not like this.Not ever...so it came as shock to them to see me like this"What just-""James thinks I was making out with Danny but actually he forced himself on me.I...I just lost him.I was fucking scarred to love because I was afraid I'd get hurt.I let my guard down and look what happened?!....Fuck this"I got up and went for the front door"NO!"All three guys grabbed me"LET ME GO!"I said sobbing"Let me talk to him!Alright?!Jay take her up stairs to the room and make sure she stays away from the window.Pop in a movie or something while I talk to Franco...it's gonna be okay Bec..if anything we're gonna make Danny leave"Seth said"Come on"Jay said.I sighed.I lied on the bed and saw the main menu of Titanic on.I started to cry hard"What what's wrong?!"Jay said walking over in a haste.He looked at the screen"What?It's Titanic?"Jay said confused"I was supposed to be his Rose!And he was my Jack"I said burrying my head in his pillow.Jay sighed,patting my head"It's gonna be okay Becca.I promise.Look we'll watch something else..what do you want to watch?"he asked.I sniffed looking up at him"How to Train your Dragon"I said with a small,very small smile.He gave me a look"Seriously?Are you mocking me or do you really like that movie?"He asked"A little of both.I do want to watch it though"I said sighing.He handed me a box of tissues.Your wish is my comand.I'll be back"He said petting my head and got up to leave"Jay"I said alarmed"Yeah?"He asked"You dont..like me like that do you?"I asked worried.He smiled"No.You just remind me of my little sister...when I still had one"He said.I smiled"Thanks Jay..if there were any woman left.You'd most definitely make one happy"I said.He smiled"Thanks Becca.It's nice to know that someone doesnt think I'm socially awkward"He said.I giggled as he walked out...my heart ached so bad..all I wanted was James.The moment I met him at the party, I had a feeling he'd win me over some how.He was charming and so sweet.I fell for him the moment he kissed me... no..the moment he told me he loved Titanic...I smiled at the thought of him telling me not to tell anyone he loves Titanic.I let it slip to Jay I guess.I looked at the screen,still seeing the Titanic on.I clicked behind the scenes and saw the song was on there(not sure if it is, i dont have the dvd lol) I watched the music video of Jack and Rose as the song played...I sighed sadly...despite being a movie..it could be based on something real...and if Jack and Rose can make it even in death...so can James and I...right?Even after death..love can go on.Jack waited for her in death...so I'll wait for him in life...even if I die trying.What do I have left to lose?I let a tear escape me..."But what will I do with out you" I mumbled sadly....(Jay's pov)I went into the library, totally ignoring Seth and James arguing,and wow, I managed to find How To Train Your Dragon.I pulled it out but when I turned I saw James and Seth starring at me"What?"I asked"What the fuck are you doing?"James asked"I am getting Becca a movie to watch..she gave one look to Titanic and started sobbing.Oh and by the way...your a fucking moron"I said as I went to walk out but James gripped my shirt "You think you got it all figured out?!I saw them!"James said"Go ahead hit me!You're still an idiot!If she knew she was the one who kissed him why would she be up there sobbing.Why would she had said 'She was supposed to be your Rose and you her Jack?' if she really wanted to kiss Danny why the fuck would she have tried to walk out the front door hoping a demon would kill her?What the fuck sense does that make!"I said angrily.James starred at me in shock.He looked away sadly,his grip on my shirt slowly losening"She..said that about the Titanic thing?"James said"Yeah no shit she did.If someone loves you you dont look for reasons to abandon them.You run with it.And given an apocalypse right now...you're making a shitty way to run with her"I said shrugging him off"Wow Jay..that was...deep"Seth said"Yeah no shit.Becca was the first person I didn't know to walk up and start talking to me at the party.She kept me company.She was looking out for me...She's not the type of person to make out with some one and go kiss another.So I stand by my statement.You're a fucking idiot if you let her go.Because Danny is gonna try and hop on that and she wont have any one to help her fight him off"I said glaring"Why do you care so much?You like her too?"James asked glaring"No you..fucking idiot!She's reminds me of my little sister.Damn!"I said then stormed out.James is as thick as a brick. One track minded idiot.He better fix this or she's gonna jump out the window..my eyes widened"Shit"I said running up the stairs.I bursted the door open and saw her at the window, singing that song from Titanic.I watched her sadly.How could James be so stupid...it was clear she loved him.It just made me mad to see her like this.She's brought us so much food,and weapons, and entertainment..and drugs.I felt a hand on my shoulder, which made me look over.I saw James looking ashamed"I'll take it from here"he said.I gave him a skeptical look"Well I sure as hell hope so"I said giving him the movie and walking out.I think now..it would be okay...atleast I hoped..
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope so too haha