Status: One of those straight stories I try to write once in a while...

Love Is a ***

Chapter Four

Andy and I walked to a nearby park after finishing our pie and chit-chatting with Jinxx and Sammi. My lover had an acoustic guitar slung over one shoulder, having asked Jinxx if he had a guitar in his car, which of course he would since he was one of the guitarists for Black Veil Brides. I put an arm around his and tilted my head slightly, giggling. “You’re such a romantic, babe,” I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled as he found a good spot, spread out a thin blanket, and helped me sit, being quite the gentleman. “I do this for you only, beloved,” he stated, making my heart flutter.

I rearranged myself so I was lying beside him as he sat with the guitar on his lap. “So have you decided on a song to play?”

He nodded. “I think I’ll play ‘Skin’ by Sixx:A.M., your favorite song,” he answered, checking the tuning on the guitar and then he began.

Paint yourself a picture
Of what you wish you looked like
Maybe then they just might
Feel an ounce of your pain

Come into focus
Step out of the shadows
It’s a losing battle
There’s no need to be ashamed

‘Cause they don’t even know you
All they see is scars
They don’t see the angel
Living in your heart


The song didn’t remind me of Andy, but of when I met Jinxx for the first time a week after my father passed away. It was while I was in a bookstore in search of a book that would help me deal with the grief I felt from the passing of the last family my twin and I had ever known.

~Flashback~
I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up from the book I’d been browsing through. “Excuse me, miss, can you…” he trailed off and then said. “Sorry I thought you were staff.”

I shook my white blonde hair that at the time had pastel blue streaks. “No, I’m not staff, but I can probably direct you to what you want,” I said, watching him run a hand through his layered black hair.

“I’m looking for Art and Music books,” he stated, putting his hand back down by his side.

I pointed to the furthest right wall. “They both are against that wall,” I told him, going back to the book in my hands.

I heard him take a couple steps away and then backtrack. “Can I ask you out to dinner?”

I looked up in surprise. He was cute as hell, even if he looked to be about 10 years older than I was, but I was already taken. “Sorry, I have a boyfriend.”

Even though I felt a connection to this guy, I had to refuse. “Will he get jealous if you had dinner with a new male friend?” he asked with a light grin.

“A new male friend? I don’t even know your name and you don’t know mine. We are perfect strangers,” I stated.

“Jeremy Miles Ferguson, also better known as Jinxx from the band Black Veil Brides,” he introduced himself and I bit my tongue at the band’s name.

“Anabel Hunter. If you’ll excuse me, I have to go meet my twin brother,” I said hastily, starting to walk away.

“Ah, I know you now! Your boyfriend should be jealous if you went on a date with someone else, but if it was me, he’d kick my ass while on tour,” he commented, a light blush staining his cheeks.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

“Your boyfriend, he’s our lead singer, Andy Biersack or better known as Andy Six,” he answered offhandedly.

“Excuse me... I must go...” I hurried away before he could say another word.
~End Flashback~

“Anabel… Anabel?” I blinked at Andy’s hand with the guitar pick waving in front of my face.

“Oh! Have you been talking to me?” I asked, horrified.

“Only for the past five minutes,” he said, laughing. “You must’ve been in a happy place, judging from the dreamy look on your face.”

“Oh! I was thinking of you, of course,” I said quickly.

Andy smiled softly and ran a thumb along my cheek. “That’s why you’re so special to me, Anabel love.”

I leaned my head into his touch. “You are special to me too,” I sighed, thinking. So is Jinxx though.

Andy got a wicked twinkle in his icy blues. I raised an eyebrow. “I’ve got an idea for us. I’m sure you’ll be for it,” he laughed, getting up and pulling me along with him. “First we have to give Jinxx back his guitar and get my truck.”

I groaned inwardly at yet another mention of Jinxx. It seemed he’d completely invaded our date...although I suppose it was getting to me due to my affair with him. Andy pulled me along behind him as we hurried back to Forgotten Flavors to surprisingly find Jinxx still there. “Andy wanted to return your guitar before his next plan was set into motion,” I told Jinxx when he noticed us approaching.

He nodded. “Cool, thanks for that, Andy. Sammi and I were just about to leave,” he looked to me and I met his gaze. “So what song did lover boy over here sing to you?”

I bit my lip before answering. “Skin,” I said.

His eyebrows rose, apparently he remembered too. “Skin… really? You sang her a Sixx:A.M song? Not one you are working on?” he asked his friend.

Andy shook his head. “None of those would work for a night so perfect like this one,” he stated confidently.

Jinxx smiled, his eyes meeting mine. “It is a very befitting song for Anabel,” he said.

I glared at him slightly without Andy catching the look. “Shut up, Jinxx, you don’t know.”

Andy laughed, taking my hand in his again as Jinxx took his guitar and put it into his black Crossfire that bore the Black Veil Brides logo. “You two stop acting like two year olds. Ana, let’s go get the truck and continue our lovely night alone,” he said, tugging me away from Jinxx.

“So what’s this idea of yours?” I asked as I climbed into Andy’s truck.

He grinned. “You’ll see when you get there,” he assured me.

“Well, what if I don’t like it?” I asked.

“Oh, you’re not going to like it… you’re going to love it,” he said teasingly.

I sat back in the black leather seat of his decked out Chevy Avalanche, and wondered what he had in store for us as we drove in the direction of his apartment. He drove into the lot, parked, and came around to open my door, helping me from the truck. He took us to his apartment, unlocked the door, and ushered me in as I peeked at him curiously, trying to get an idea of what he had planned from his expression, but he gave nothing away. “Andy! What do you have in mind?”

He shook his head, not telling again. “Stay here, I’ll be right back with what we need,” he said, walking off towards the back of the apartment.

I browsed pictures in his living room, some were of his band mates and him, some were of him and me, and others were just of Angel and me. I picked up a picture of Angel and me that Andy took while we were at a carnival. Angel has an arm over my shoulders while mine were wrapped a huge teddy bear that he had won for me. I looked up when I heard footsteps. “Remember this day? Angel was so psyched when he won me that bear,” I giggled, and then thought back on our talk before I came to the date, but didn’t say a word.

“Yeah, he wanted that one for you so badly,” he laughed and shifted the two towels he had to his other hand, taking the picture form me, replaced it back where it was, and then took my hand. “Come on, let’s go swimming.”

“I don’t have a swim suit,” I countered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He grinned devilishly. “You don’t need one.”

I gasped. “Andy! There are little kids in this complex!” I whined uselessly.

He shook his head. “And all are in bed by this time,” he stated, pulling me along with him out of the apartment, and down to the pool.

When we got to the pool, I watched my lover strip his shirt off, showing off his toned chest and abs, making me lick my lips as I watched him start to undo his jeans. “Andy, it’s cold out here,” I pouted, trying to find an excuse not to strip as easily as he was.

He stepped closer to me in only his dark blue boxers, pulling me close to his half naked body, and the heat coming off of him was so alluring. “Come on, baby, don’t let me be the only one to sin tonight,” he whispered softly in my ear.

I giggled at that. “Sinning? Is that what we are doing?” I smacked him lightly on the chest. “Sinning is for church-goers, not us. This is one idea of fun for us,” I commented with a sinful grin.

“Church-goers? Really that’s what sinners are huh? Church attendees who break rules?” he asked lightly, trying so hard not to laugh at my logic.

I pulled away from him, flipping my blonde and purple hair over my shoulder, and turned my back on him, crossing my arms over my chest. “My boyfriend is so mean,” I complained to the air with a smirk he couldn’t see. “Plus he doesn’t even comment on my new hair style.”

Andy moved so that he was pressed against my back, pulled my long hair away from my neck, and placed a kiss there that sent shivers down my spine. “Purple is my favorite color,” he whispered in my ear.

My eyes slipped closed as I felt his warm breath caress my ear. Teasingly, he slipped his hands under my silk purple shirt, and when I didn’t stop him, he removed it from me completely. I watched as he walked around me, his eyes watching me as though I were his prey. His fingers unbuttoned my leather skirt easily, and soon, I was shimmying out of it as well. I ran my hands over his smooth body, and then stopped at the waist of his boxers. Tantalizingly, I ran my fingers just under the waistband, snapping the elastic against his skin. Andy growled at that, and I leaned in close to his neck, feeling ever muscle under my hands twitch with anticipation at what he thought was coming, before I moved away from him again. “That’s a bad boy, you’re not getting me into that cold water,” I giggled at him.

Humming, Andy leaned close, his hands busy with my bra strap. “Don’t you wanna swim with me, don’t you wanna feel my skin, on your skin...” he sang softly.

As he finally unhooked the strap, I felt a cool night air hit my back. Quickly, he slipped the piece of lingerie from my body, followed by my black lace panties. I stood before him naked, something he seemed to appreciate. “There’s something wrong here,” I said, my voice but a whisper in the still night.

Andy smiled, his lip ring glinting in the moonlight. “Then why don’t you do something about that?” he asked slyly. I grinned in response, and then slipped his boxers from his waist.

I didn’t give him a chance to step out of his boxers- I took the opportunity to give him a shove into the pool. Surprised, he looked at me, and quickly grabbed my arm an instant before we were both submerged in the chilly water. I came up for air, shivering and sputtering water. “Oh, you weren’t supposed to pull me in! I was going to take my time!” I cried, teeth chattering slightly.

Andy spit out a fountain of water. “You mean you were going to take our clothes and run?” he said with a laugh.

I gave him an innocent look and watch my blonde and purple hair spread out in the water. “I would never do that,” I smirked, not even close to convincing him otherwise.

He swam closer to me as I swam in place. “My little sinner, I believe you would have done that to me without a second thought,” he commented, putting his hands on my waist.

I gave him a long kiss, and smiled at the feeling of butterflies in my tummy. Pushing aside the thought that he wasn’t the only one who could give me butterflies, I wrapped myself around him, running my wet fingers through his hair. Suddenly, flashlight beams were reflecting off the water; we’d been spotted. “Andy!” I whispered. “We gotta go!” Quickly, we disentangled ourselves and slipped our naked bodies out of the water, snatching up our clothes and laughing as we ran for the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is another chapter... and that makes 3 stories updated for the day... think I shall take a break and go do something else