Status: One of those straight stories I try to write once in a while...

Love Is a ***

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

We were still laughing when we made it back into Andy’s apartment without getting caught by security. I leaned against the hallway wall, trying to catch my breath when Andy put his hands against the wall on either side of me, leaning in close. I looked up into his crystal clear blue eyes that sparkled with desire and passion and smiled. I put my hands on his bare skin and then twisted out of the corner he was trapping me in. "Oh no, you're not trapping me that easily," I smiled, skipping off to the lounge with my clothing in my arms still.

I could feel Andy's light colored eyes follow my naked body as I pranced away, my long hair swaying back and forth, hiding my backside for the most part. I heard him groan. "You're are such a tease, baby," he commented and I heard him following.

I only paused in the lounge for a second, looking back to my lover before dancing off towards his bedroom. I dropped my clothing as I went, leaving a trail of clothing from the lounge to the bedroom. As I got to his bedroom door, I opened it and quickly hopped onto his bed, sitting in the middle, and grabbing a pillow before Andy showed up in his doorway. When he got close enough, I struck him with the pillow, and then moved to the furthest side of the bed, giggling. "Ah ha! I got you!" I cried with a victorious smirk.

Andy growled softly with an evil smirk and grabbed the other pillow that decorated his bed. "Oh missy, you picked the wrong person to start a pillow fight with," he stated, climbing onto the bed and bopped me with his pillow.

I gasped. "You just struck a girl!" I chuckled at my own wording. "Now it's on!"

Andy made the 'come on' gesture. "Bring it on, girlie!"

I swatted him with the pillow again, giggling as he fell over clutching his chest. "Direct hit!" he cried, and then reached over and pulled me close to him. "Come here, lovely."

I struggled softly, knowing it was a set up. "Oh no, I am not falling for it!" I stated before he thumped me with the pillow over my tattooed back.

I smiled, pressing my lips to his, letting go of the pillow, and tangled my fingers into his long hair. I broke the kiss, gasping for breath and he licked his lips. “Mmm, that’s a lot better than a pillow fight.” Andy wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, making escape from him near impossible. He chuckled softly. “Now you can’t escape, darling,” he whispered against my ear, nipping my earlobe softly.

Sighing, I raked my nails up his back, bringing my hands up to stroke his cheek. He reached up and caught my hand, held it to his mouth, and pressed a kiss to my palm that lit my heart aglow. I trembled as his lips traveled up my neck, leaving a damp trail behind as his hands traced paths up and down my sides. “Andy,” I moaned softly as he quickly established dominance.

He shifted position so he could attach his lips to one of my erect nipples, twisting his tongue around the hard nub as he trailed a hand slowly down my fair skinned body. I brought up a knee involuntary, my fingers finding their way back into his hair as he let go of the nub and started to sensationally trail his lips down my chest and stomach slowly while my breath caught and my pulse raced.

My breathing hitched as I felt his tongue trace around my lips and run along my swollen clit, sucking teasingly. He slid his tongue along the center of my slit and slid in slightly, making me gasp loudly, gripping his hair tightly, and then he skinned his teeth along where the pelvis connected to my thighs, making me giggle uncontrollable and wiggle away a little.

I could see a twinkle in his eyes, knowing and purposely tickling me before moving his lips back to mine and working his tongue inside of me sensationally and teasingly, sucking my lips in between his teeth and grazing them softly. I moaned and panted as his tongue worked my clit skillfully and I wiggled my feet down slightly, running a toe along his hard cock and smirked when I got him to moan against me, which drove me wild. I slowly and awkwardly worked him with my feet as he continued.

He worked back up my body, trailing sweet kisses, and paying close attention to my breasts. I rolled us when we were face to face again so I was straddling his waist and he looked up at me. “You are everything I’ll ever need, honey,” he leaned up to kiss me, running his fingers along my back.

Together, we toppled over on the bed, lips still locked together. My long hair fell around us, creating a white-blonde-and-purple curtain around us as our kisses grew more heated and fervent. I sighed breathlessly and opened my eyes to find Andy’s icy blue ones watching me intently. "You're so beautiful, Anabel,” he said lovingly before rolling us over again. Slowly, he settled between my legs, his fingers lightly dancing along my thighs.

“Andy…” I whined, wanting him to stop this teasing and get on with it.

“All in good time, love,” he assured me, allowing his hand to gently brush my wet slit before letting it drift away.

I followed his fingers with half-closed eyes, becoming breathless as his hand yet again came tantalizingly close to my begging slit that wanted to be touched most. With a slight smirk on his face, Andy ran his hands over my hips and up my sides again before cupping my breasts and nuzzling them with his face. Nipping lightly at my skin, he traveled back up to my lips, kissing me hard at the same moment he worked a finger in my warm and slick pussy. I moaned loudly, withering slightly, and gasped as his finger rubbed my lovely g-spot. “Ah! Andy!”

Andy smirked evilly, purposely moving his finger away from that spot while his thumb rubbed my sensitive clit. “Oh? Did I find something of interest?” he grinned, his blue eyes full of devious intentions.

I shut my eyes tightly as his caresses continued, moaning, “Ohhh, yes!” I squirmed as he added a second finger and curled them upwards, stroking my g-spot firmly. A bead of sweat formed on my chest as I worked my hips against Andy’s fingers, each wave of pleasure more intense than the one before it. I panted as he brought me to the brink of an orgasm, and then quit breathing altogether as he removed his fingers.

He moved so his throbbing cock was aligned with my tight, warm pussy and gently, slowly started entering me inch by throbbing inch. My back arched at the intimate touch and I gasped against his ear, dragging my nails down his back.

He paused inside of me when he was base deep and after a moment slowly started to move inside of me as he slid his arms beneath my arched back, crushing me against him as he moved atop of me. I cried out in his ear at feeling such pleasure coursing through my body, and he groaned in response. “Oh, Anabel,” Andy growled in my ear, sending a tingling sensation down my spine.

I wiggled enough to roll us over, but didn’t take into account that we were already pretty close to the edge of the bed and rolled us off onto the floor. “Oof!” I groaned, and then laughed. “Opps, sorry baby, I thought we were closer to the center than the edge.”

He had his eyes closed for a second, and then slowly opened them. “It is fine, love. We were pretty caught up in the moment,” he stated, leaning up to kiss me, slipping his hard cock back into me with ease and I gasped loudly, leaning down and biting his collar bone hard.

Andy bucked his hips as I sank my teeth into his skin. “Ah!” he groaned, gripping my hips as I rode him. “That feels so… good.”

I shifted just slightly so the head of his cock rub my g-spot with every down stroke of my movements. I panted softly, moving my long hair out of my face and then gasped as Andy moved me so I was on my knees and I growled softly. “Bad boy,” I huffed softly as he moved roughly in and out.

He reached around, rubbing my clit teasingly, and whispered in my ear. “You love it though.”

He pulled me up until my back was pressed to his chest, both of his hands full of boobs, and I gasped and panted as he worked furiously inside of me before he moved one hand to work vigorously on my swollen clit. I moaned, my head falling back against his shoulder. “Oh!” I felt the tension before an oncoming orgasm. I withered in his arms. “Andy… please…” I begged, my gray eyes falling shut.

I heard him chuckle and then gave a pleasurable groan. “Almost, baby,” he sighed softly, but I was already over the edge before he finished the last word with a quite audible moan.

He slipped out of me, turning me to face him, and guided my head to his throbbing cock. I rolled my eyes. “Just because we had no patience to put a condom on,” I giggled before taking his penis into my mouth.

I sucked firmly, running my tongue piercing along his head with skill, making him groan loudly as I fondled his balls too. “Ah, just like that!”

I kept at it for some minutes before he blew and I sucked him dry before spitting the bitter taste of his cum out. I shook my head, wiping my mouth on the back on my hand before standing on wobbly legs. I grabbed for his bedpost, holding myself up and smiled foolishly. “I’m going to go take a shower and brush my teeth,” I stated before wobbly making my way to his bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub, starting to run warm water, and turning it to the showerhead. I slip in, sitting on the floor of the tub, and just letting the water beat down on my pleasure shaken body. I sighed softly, leaning back, and looking up at the ceiling. I heard the door open and Andy pulled the curtain aside slightly, smiling down at me. “Do you feel better now that you’re in your post sex shower?”

I smiled up at him. “Mmm hmm, feels really good,” I purred softly, eyes falling closed again.

I heard him shift and then felt him over me in the shower. I opened my eyes and looked into his icy blues before he leaned forward and kissed me passionately. “Ana,” he started, but paused and laid his head on my stomach while I played with his now slightly wet black hair. He looked up at me again. “Ana, would you do me the honor of moving in with me?” he asked and then commented. “I have one more thing for us to do before we can call it a night,” he smirked softly.

I kissed him passionately and deeply as the showerhead poured down on us. “Yes. Yes, I’ll move in with you!” I exclaimed excitedly, my stomach was doing flips and twists in excitement and anxiety, because this was a big step in our relationship. I put my arms around him as he laid his head on my stomach again. “What do you have in mind, babe?” I asked lightly, stifling a yawn.

He stood up, wetting down his black hair that now clung to his wet skin. He held his hand out to me and I took it, letting him pull me up and against him while putting his arm around my waist and our interlocked hands was out to the side of us, but I got the intention. I shook my head and Andy smirked. “What? You don’t want to dance with your boyfriend?” he asked lightly, twisting us around slowly so not to knock us out of the shower.

I giggled. “I do, just not in the shower, honey. I do not want to get hurt while fooling around,” I commented, turning the shower off and grabbing towels for both of us.

We dried off and Andy made me dance with him all the way back to his bedroom. I flopped on the bed laughing, and then curled under his blankets with him. He kissed me as I cuddled close to his warm body. “I love you, Anabel. Sweet dreams, baby.”

I nuzzled into him, eyes falling closed. “I love you too,” I mumbled into his skin, and then fell into a dream world of Andy and Jinxx.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yet another long ass chapter, boy do we shove a lot into a chapter >_<