Status: My first fanfic. ^-^ Thank you.

My Love for You Was Bulletproof, but You're the One Who Shot Me

Auctions.

Being dragged along to the club was strange, and inside it was loud, bright, and humid. People danced, grinded, and were having the time of their lives. I, was not, and was irritated. Justin dragged me down to the basement level, which was crowded as well, just not as much. He led me thorough the calmer people, and again down a small flight of stairs. This was barely crowded, and less noisy. I was calm for a few seconds, until I saw how much it looked, well, like an auction. "I'm not sure about this..." I whispered to him, but Justin shook his head at me. "We're doing it. Now, we have an hour." I rolled my eyes at him, then glared. "This is illegal."
"I know."

————————

I stood on the small platform, at the back of the room. All the other men and women in front of me, standing. The starting bid was 2,500.
"3,000!"
"4,000!"
"4,500!"
"5,500!"
"7,000!"
"1,000,000!"
"Shit.. 1,500,000!"
"2,000,000!"
I just stood there, nervously as they competed.
Justin sat in a corner, sometimes peeking in the bids if he noticed a person who he obviously knew would possibly fuck up my day the first hour. It wasn't comfortable up here, all eyes on me or on the person bidding.
"8,500,000!"
There was a short silence. "Going, Going, and sold!"
Justin smiled, as if he knew it was a good person.
————————
The ride to the house was awkward, but we soon arrived at a amazing mansion. I got out of the car, and stood outside of it, gawking at the house before me. I felt a presence beside me, and I glanced to my left. He seemed a bit Hispanic, with medium length, slightly wavy, earthy brown hair, and a faint stubble. I was pretty tired, as it was around midnight now. He lead me into the gate, and in the door. He lead me through the rooms, and finally to the stairs, and took me to an empty room, and told me to get some sleep. So I did. I took off my shoes, and snuggled under the plush blankets, and fell asleep.
Do I have a home?
Only with sex?
♠ ♠ ♠
I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE, IM SO SORRY.