Status: Please give some kind of feedback.

A Bride to Be

Prologue

PROLOGUE

Sunday, July 21
Early this morning a girl was killed and another girl was critically injured when they collided on the M25. Police says the girl, who was killed, was driving under the influence of alcohol and she was thrown out of the car and into the road. Police and paramedics tried to save the girl, who died from fatal injuries on the way to hospital. The girl’s next of kin have been informed of her death.
The other girl was taken to intensive care where her condition is still critical. Her family is with her.

Monday, July 22
Police have now confirmed that the condition of the girl from yesterday’s accident on the M25 is stable, but that she has been put into a coma.

Tuesday, July 23
Fans of One Direction have been surrounding Queen Elizabeth Hospital since early this morning when it came out that Niall Horan’s girlfriend Millie Thomas was brought to hospital after colliding with a car on the M25 Sunday morning. The big crowd of people have put flowers by the entrance to the hospital and a lot of them are holding signs saying: Get well soon Millie and pray for Millie. Police says that they have never seen such a big amount of people outside a hospital before. They are trying to remove the fans.

Saturday, July 27
Liam Payne and Zayn Malik were seen arriving at Queen Elizabeth Hospital this afternoon. One Direction’s management have confirmed that the boys’ plans have been put off for a while. One Direction, who are currently on their world tour, where in America when the accident happened. “They all love Millie and none of them would be able to deliver first class performances during these days. In a situation like this it is only fair to give the boys a bit of time off,” said a spokesperson for One Direction. The spokesperson also confirmed that the boys will be back as soon as possible and that the dates they have missed will moved to another time.”

Wednesday, August 7
After two weeks off Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry are back in America. Niall is still taking time off but he has been more active the last few days. After staying off his Twitter for a long time he finally tweeted yesterday saying: ‘Thank you guys for the great support. I’m sorry I can’t be in America with the lads but I can’t leave Millie.’ Yesterday a source close to the boys said: “Niall has had a really tough time. He has hardly left the hospital since Millie was taken in. She is the world to him and he simply doesn’t know how to function without her.”
Meanwhile the family of Aimee King, who died in the collision, has been receiving hate mails from fans around the world. The father of Aimee, Brandon King, has begged the fans to stop sending hate mails. “I know my daughter did something really stupid but it doesn’t change the fact that we still love her and we are trying to devour the fact that she is no longer with us. It’s hard for a father to put his daughter to rest and it’s even harder when we receive a big amount of hate mails every day from One Direction fans around the world. We cannot change what has happened and if we could, believe me, we would. I would do anything to have my daughter back. I can only apologies for my daughter’s actions and I’m sorry another person had to be involved in this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone.

I'm new here.
I hope you like the plot of this story.
Please give feedback in order for me to improve my writing.

A. Lawson xx